Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 379. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
1 TIME sign up bonus? This is redundant, there are too spammers there, 5000 sign ups already? LOL, real people must be less than 100.

That will be a lot of hard work than just joining the signature campaign and creating articles for the ICO.ย  I think they mentioned about tracking IPs of the users in the dashboard. it will be horrible for them to end up getting caught
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
1 TIME sign up bonus? This is redundant, there are too spammers there, 5000 sign ups already? LOL, real people must be less than 100.

2000 TIME for newsletter is too many, signature campaign has only 2000 TIME, cancel newsletter or only give away 100-1000 TIME
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Chronobank since the first week is included bitcointalk signature campaign?

The sheet is still empty, hmm
Activity: 420
My 2nd interest on Ico .
lets see how it goes on ..
Best of luck

Welcome!

Another big promising project coming up this December. Let's see how this goes. I'll just follow. Wink

The bonus structure will decide the final funding, I recommend bonus structure is super high bonus like ark, incent ico, first day 120% bonus, and incent has higher bonus. If people see huge funding coming from day 1, new investors will invest too.

500 is decent threshold, not very high

We tried to figure out the most balanced structure. Thank you for your feedback.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Hello,

I've signed for the signature & avatar campaign

Good luck devs team.ย  Smiley

m2 ..good luck devs team Wink Smiley
Activity: 294
Another big promising project coming up this December. Let's see how this goes. I'll just follow. Wink

The bonus structure will decide the final funding, I recommend bonus structure is super high bonus like ark, incent ico, first day 120% bonus, and incent has higher bonus. If people see huge funding coming from day 1, new investors will invest too.

500 is decent threshold, not very high
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
I jump into the broad, let me in, ready to buy some btc and invest it.

Thank you for your participation in our project!

There are many members at the BCT forum looking at this thread.
It seems all promotion methods have the positive impacts on this project.
we should continue to keep this method to attract more investors.

Thank you for your feedback

We have a great marketing team and partners!

In addition to that, I have over 15 years of experience in online marketing and PR.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core
There are many members at the BCT forum looking at this thread.
It seems all promotion methods have the positive impacts on this project.
we should continue to keep this method to attract more investors.

Activity: 279
I jump into the broad, let me in, ready to buy some btc and invest it. Chronobank has raised more than 3000 btc, which is quite large project, best wishes to you, I want my 1 btc investment be 10 btc.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
i just look the spreadsheet find thatย  i have no rank in there, i am the early joinner in the signature campaign

does i need to fill applications again?

No, the Dev Team are updating the spreadsheet

Correct, it will be fully updated over the next day or so. If you find yourself still lacking a rank, or with incorrect rank, after like next Monday, you can talk to Ahmed in slack to get it corrected.

https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/

Less than 2 weeks away now! Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Activity: 574
i just look the spreadsheet find thatย  i have no rank in there, i am the early joinner in the signature campaign

No, the Dev Team are updating the spreadsheet
Activity: 840

Activity: 532
I was just checking the spreadsheet to see if the application I entered for the signature campaign yesterday was accepted. I noticed that you've begun capturing the rank of those who are applying. I don't think that was an option yesterday or before it looks like from the list. I tried to fill mine in but it's a view only list of course. I'm sure someone on the team will go through and note what they all are for the early enrollees.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
I have seen a picture or two on ICONOMI blog before with Alexander from your team , should we expect seeing a partnership between you too or ICNX is going to invest in Chronobank ICO ?

Hi! This is me!ย  Cheesy

Wait for official announcements, please

No comments for now!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
I have seen a picture or two on ICONOMI blog before with Alexander from your team , should we expect seeing a partnership between you too or ICNX is going to invest in Chronobank ICO ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Are you sure this ICO the end 15 December

The ICO begins then, yes.

Also to those who have asked about rank field on signature campaign sheet, that is being added. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 574
Jump to: