Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 376. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
ico only 15days how much fund the devteam can raise , why not let ico open for 1 month
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Please tell me how you plan on revolutionizing the recruitment industry without any prior connections.

Please explain that to me.

Chronobank was founded by EDWAY

EDWAY team has 100 years of combined business experience in this field.

http://edwaygroup.com.au
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Please tell me how you plan on revolutionizing the recruitment industry without any prior connections.

There are prior connections, as seen in most of the articles released about the project so far. This is one that explains it quite well: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chronobank-creating-global-blockchain-based-labour-exchange-1592019
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

People ask 100 times what UUID is here, but a very simple solution is that you post your answer in campaign part, or edit the google docs, asks to add profile link, it is more efficient thatn you explain here every time.

That is on the to-do list, thank you for your patience!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
I know the ICO starts in a week or so. But how long is ICO open and is there a first day/hour bonus? Smiley

The ico will start on 15 of december until 15 of february. The ico is running 2 month
and the first day bonus 30%.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Go to your profile, then second option on left "Forum Profile Information". Then look at url up top, the numbers at the end of it are your UUID. Your UUID is 546177

Is there an extra bonus for signature in using avatars of Chronobank, if so, how that will be obtained for per-members ??

You get an additional 0.5 stake if you wear signature and avatar for the entire duration.

People ask 100 times what UUID is here, but a very simple solution is that you post your answer in campaign part, or edit the google docs, asks to add profile link, it is more efficient thatn you explain here every time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I know the ICO starts in a week or so. But how long is ICO open and is there a first day/hour bonus? Smiley
have a look at OP... everything is there.
ICO date/bonus, bounties, information about coin, devs...
It will last for two months, there is bonus 30% for the first day investors, 20% for the first week investors, 10% for the second week investors, and no bonus for the remaining time.

You nailed it, thank you. For any and all questions, I suggest first checking out the FAQ here:

https://chronobank.io/faq
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
It will last for two months, there is bonus 30% for the first day investors, 20% for the first week investors, 10% for the second week investors, and no bonus for the remaining time.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
I'm interested in understanding how a service based on multiple blockchains can work.

It is a great idea for redundancy but implementing it means dealing with different APIs, ย different blocks generation time etc...

There will be many different partially confirmed states for transactions?

Are you going to open source your solution?

Software will be ported for different APIs

Everything will be open source

legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
I'm interested in understanding how a service based on multiple blockchains can work.

It is a great idea for redundancy but implementing it means dealing with different APIs, ย different blocks generation time etc...

There will be many different partially confirmed states for transactions?

Are you going to open source your solution?
Activity: 229
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Im still watching this one but I also still think its very ambitious.

Go to your profile, then second option on left "Forum Profile Information". Then look at url up top, the numbers at the end of it are your UUID. Your UUID is 546177

Is there an extra bonus for signature in using avatars of Chronobank, if so, how that will be obtained for per-members ??

You get an additional 0.5 stake if you wear signature and avatar for the entire duration.
Jump to: