Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 375. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Well, this project has a great idea, and this will be more easy to hire some people or to get hired too

We will start hiring new team members in January

Best of luck for the ICO.

Thank you so much!

What sort of positions are available?
If ever you consider someone from bitcointalk who are into social media marketing, try me. I have been providing tartgetted traffic from social media groups like facebook, linkedin and twitter.

Is best to join slack and ping @alexander.chronobank about that.

https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/

Is there any news about the ICO launching plan?
I'm waiting for it.

I can finally post images! So, attaching the ICO section pic from OP here.
You can also check out the website for escrow, business plan, development plan, whitepaper and much more here: https://chronobank.io/

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Well, this project has a great idea, and this will be more easy to hire some people or to get hired too

Thank you so much!

What sort of positions are available?
If ever you consider someone from bitcointalk who are into social media marketing, try me. I have been providing tartgetted traffic from social media groups like facebook, linkedin and twitter.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

Thank you so much!

Thank you both for your support!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ico only 15days how much fund the devteam can raise , why not let ico open for 1 month

No, i think it will end on 15.02.2017

Look at the first page of this thread. There you will find your answer. But I will help you.

ICO starts om 15 December (0:00 UTC) and continue until 15 February 2017 (0:00 UTC)

Thank you for the response, that is correct

Great ICO!

Ill invest some money into this!

=D

Joined the signature bounty.

Thank you for your support!

[Video] ChronoBank. Timebanking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQbPudHNbHQ

interesting, i'll keep an eye on this one.

Thank you for your interest!

Also everyone, remember to join slack! https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/

Activity: 434
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
ico only 15days how much fund the devteam can raise , why not let ico open for 1 month

Look at the first page of this thread. There you will find your answer. But I will help you.

ICO starts om 15 December (0:00 UTC) and continue until 15 February 2017 (0:00 UTC)
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

How much did you get paid for your faucet signature with...11...exclamation points?

Why is every coin a front for the Russian Mafia?
Bitcoin is a front for the Russian Mafia?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

ย How much did you guys paid the author for that content?

How much did you get paid for your faucet signature with...11...exclamation points?

Why is every coin a front for the Russian Mafia?
Activity: 356

i lolled
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575

ย I don't understand what chronobanks lisk or whatever has over bitcoin. I mean I can buy and sell my labor with bitcoin as well? Whats so new about this ? Hell I am not sure but will people even buy your coin with bitcoin as well? Than this is totally useless to me.
Activity: 367

Jump to: