Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 61. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Good news for all Time holders in parallel with price increasing:
- Chronobank opening mobile wallet app testing, send email to [email protected] to get download link.
- Chronobank started LaborX user interface development
- Bittrex added new Time/ETH trading pair.
- some ICOs started to accept Time tokens, and some coins are freely distributed for Time holders.
it seems holding this token will give us a lot of advantages.

Thank you for the good news.ย  I will continue to keep the tokens on my wallet.
I am holding some Time tokens how can I get free coins?Which coins are being distributed for free to Taas holders?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
ChronoBank TIME Price Update

Weโ€™ve had some questions from the community about the below-ICO price of TIME. Hereโ€™s our analysis.

ChronoBankโ€™s crowdfund was a great success, collecting $5.4 million in virtual currencies. TIME tokens were sold at 0.01 BTC each, or 100 per BTC, though a large number of people took advantage of the early bonuses that secured them up to 130 TIME/BTC.
Since the ICO ended, TIME has generally traded between 0.008 and 0.01 BTC, though at times it has been as high as 0.014 and as low as 0.005. So whatโ€™s going on?

Bitcoin rally
The first factor to bear in mind is that TIME, like any other crypto project, is subject to the whims of the cryptocurrency markets. Speculators will quickly dump one coin if they think they can make a better short-term return on another, and in relatively thinly-traded markets that can have a significant impact (just as a large investor buying can).
The context to the last six months has been a remarkable bitcoin rally, with the price of bitcoin rising from below $1,000 as our ICO ended to almost $3,000 in recent days. Whilst many traders initially dropped alts to enjoy bitcoinโ€™s appreciation in value, we have seen a new dynamic enter the markets. In previous times, alts would typically crash in BTC terms during a rally, even if they more-or-less held their value in USD terms (which varied from coin to coin). In this instance, that was true at the start but since then we have seen TIME and other alts largely hold their value against bitcoin.
In TIMEโ€™s case, this means that a token that was bought for around $6โ€“8 is now worth three or four times that, even if it stands at around 80% of its BTC value. As the numbers above show, different investors work in different currencies; some think in fiat terms, others in BTC terms. This tension means that some investors will be happy and others less so; you canโ€™t tell what currency people are thinking in, and you canโ€™t force them to work in the same one. The fact that TIME is still at 0.008 is encouraging; under normal crypto market dynamics, it might still be worth around ICO price in USD, or more like 0.003 BTC.

Less of more
The practical upshot is that TIME is worth a little less of a lot more valuable currency. There is a direct parallel in the traditional markets here.
The FTSE 100โ€Šโ€”โ€Šthe UKโ€™s major stock market indexโ€Šโ€”โ€Šis currently trading near an all-time high. What has pushed it to these levels is not simply the fundamentals of its constituent businesses; the UK and global economies are sadly not that robust. It is changes in the value of the pound against other currencies, especially the dollar, that have pushed it higher.
Brexit and the recent election are clear examples of what happens. When a significant event like this prompts negative sentiment, the pound falls in value, reflecting reduced confidence in the UK economy overall. But the FTSE has risen, because these are multinational companies and earn substantial revenues in dollarsโ€Šโ€”โ€Šand a dollar now buys more pounds.
Net, nothing has really changed. The shares are worth more of a less-valuable currency.
Similarly, the TIME token is worth less of a more-valuable currency.
Less of more
The practical upshot is that TIME is worth a little less of a lot more valuable currency. There is a direct parallel in the traditional markets here.
The FTSE 100โ€Šโ€”โ€Šthe UKโ€™s major stock market indexโ€Šโ€”โ€Šis currently trading near an all-time high. What has pushed it to these levels is not simply the fundamentals of its constituent businesses; the UK and global economies are sadly not that robust. It is changes in the value of the pound against other currencies, especially the dollar, that have pushed it higher.
Brexit and the recent election are clear examples of what happens. When a significant event like this prompts negative sentiment, the pound falls in value, reflecting reduced confidence in the UK economy overall. But the FTSE has risen, because these are multinational companies and earn substantial revenues in dollarsโ€Šโ€”โ€Šand a dollar now buys more pounds.
Net, nothing has really changed. The shares are worth more of a less-valuable currency.
Similarly, the TIME token is worth less of a more-valuable currency.

The long-term picture
These are typical crypto market dynamics and are to be expected in the short term. As things stand, the bitcoin (and recently Ethereum) bull is casting a shadow over the rest of the crypto world. The markets are awaiting cues on specific issuesโ€Šโ€”โ€Šparticularly a resolution to the scaling debate and UASF, and likely where Ethereum will top out. How these factors play out will inevitably have an impact on TIME and most or all other cryptos in the short-to-medium term.
Longer term, itโ€™s less of an issue since the question comes down to fundamentals. ChronoBank has not yet launched its full service, and so this is still an extremely early stage in its development. Weโ€™re still putting together the core software and securing business leads, but the price of TIME is not yet driven by revenue flowsโ€Šโ€”โ€Šit is entirely speculative.
Once launched and serving the clients and workers from our partnering businesses, LaborX will provide significant revenues that will make it easier to value TIME in terms of traditional indicators like P/E ratios. At that point, weโ€™re confident that we will see some very healthy price rises. In the short term, as speculators jump in and out of different assets, we will inevitably see fluctuationsโ€Šโ€”โ€Šthough that also represents an opportunity. Smart money accumulates in a downturn, and sells as the price rises, rewarding not just risk-taking but patience.
There are many examples of crypto projects that have followed precisely this pattern. Most recently, Wavesโ€Šโ€”โ€Šwhich traded at below ICO price in BTC terms for many monthsโ€Šโ€”โ€Šhas seen a spectacular increase in value as new functionality and partners have been added. From a 30,000 BTC or $16 million ICO, WAVES now stands at a market cap of 218,000 BTC or $600 million (700% and 3,800% respectively). These percentage gains are nothing out of the ordinary in the crypto world. Increasingly, the era of instant 3x or 10x rewards post-ICO appears to be over. For a well-funded project with a strong business proposition, though, it can easily still be achieved in a year.

For more information about the ChronoBank, please visit chronobank.io
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I'm having trouble transferring the token to Bittrex for trading purposes.

I just bought 0.015 ETH to transfer my TIME, after making the transaction through MyEtherWallet, TIME is no longer available in my wallet, ETH is still there

But the token shows still in my wallet
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xaf519e2d17a0f1092f616c1fbce5d1f7212478d2

However, when loading the UTC to myetherwallet, there's nothing there o.o

EDIT:

Nevermind, it went through
Guess it's a bit slow
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
- Chronobank opening mobile wallet app testing, send email to [email protected] to get download link.
- some ICOs started to accept Time tokens, and some coins are freely distributed for Time holders.

Thank you for the good news.ย  I will continue to keep the tokens on my wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
This is the ANN for Evolution
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/evl-evolution-decentralized-exchange-stablecoins-platform-dpos-1979287

680M out of the 800M EVO tokens will be given for free to TIME holders.
This is very exciting!What do we need to do to claim EVO?Will it be givent to Time stored in exchange also or we need to move them to mew?
Too late for me I already sell my time token this dayย  Grin . Until when the airdrop will close I plan to buy again when I see the price low so I hope I still have enough time.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
This is the ANN for Evolution
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/evl-evolution-decentralized-exchange-stablecoins-platform-dpos-1979287

680M out of the 800M EVO tokens will be given for free to TIME holders.
This is very exciting!What do we need to do to claim EVO?Will it be givent to Time stored in exchange also or we need to move them to mew?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
hello guys

i want to ask, why are so few coins?
i mean only 710k coins? can this coin be mined?

thanks in advance

yap, only 750k token, you can see here https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/chronobank/
no, you can't mined this coin, TIME is smart contract on eth
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
hello guys

thanks in advance

Because number of TIME created was fixed on number of BTC raised
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
hello guys

thanks in advance
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Aren't you devs concerned about ETH scalability issues?

ChronoBank project aims at real world mass adoption, it may kill ETH if it succeeds.

Any plan to switch chain before the shit hits the fan?

We have several tested alternative options, however the details can't be revealed now as they are commercial secret.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Aren't you devs concerned about ETH scalability issues?

ChronoBank project aims at real world mass adoption, it may kill ETH if it succeeds.

Any plan to switch chain before the shit hits the fan?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I just bought some Time Tokens on Bittrex...

Is there going to be a wallet that I can store these coins in cold storage or some other mechanism? I don't want to leave these coins on the bittrex exchange forever....

You can store this coin on your ETH address and wait for new wallet released in next month.
Use Myetherwallet to be safe and don't forget the private key.
By the way, is there any good news that is coming, the price seems active today and volume has increase a bit.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Is there going to be a wallet that I can store these coins in cold storage or some other mechanism? I don't want to leave these coins on the bittrex exchange forever....

You can store this coin on your ETH address and wait for new wallet released in next month.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i'm back Smiley
i have just completed the Evolution blockchain node and wallet. it is based on graphene.
just a heads up. it has 800M EVO tokens.
about 710M will be given for free to chronobank time holders.
there will be 10 distribution stages to be announced soon. you will get 100 EVO for each 1 TIME you have for each of the 10 distribution stage. all for free.
there will be 10 ethereum blocks and all you need is to have your TIME tokens during that very particular block.

also, Evolution will have a decentralized exchange and stable coins. it means you can use your EVO as collateral to borrow/sell bitUSD, bitBTC, bitTIME, etc.

all the source code and binaries are here:
delegate node: https://github.com/megatilt/evolution-core
electron wallet: https://github.com/megatilt/evolution-ui

this is just a heads up.

i will have an Evolution ANN thread and will also post here to let you guys know. Smiley
it took me a few days, i'll just take a short break and do the ANN.
exciting times.

again, holding your time in your address will earn you x100 EVO for free.
this will be done 10x.
think of the byteball distribution method, but we just use TIME instead of BTC.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Strong growth, ChronoBank that he's getting ready to go be pump soon. Good moment to buy.
One of the best and most undervalued project. Do not miss the pump!

In this the summer we will see the price over $1000 for TIME. Do not miss this train!
Pages:
Jump to: