Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 64. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

i think time token price will touch to moon, 1000$=1 time token in this year. i hope so.

are you serious? I am not sure TIME will go up $1000/time
its seems very hard

let see in future. they have big partners and when maximum people will use time tokens then u will see how this token will increase price.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Now chronobank is out of top 100.
Still I expect it to be in top 40-50 by end of year.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500

i think time token price will touch to moon, 1000$=1 time token in this year. i hope so.

are you serious? I am not sure TIME will go up $1000/time
its seems very hard
Activity: 476
i had intention to buy some coins, but then i thought..the price is already $26+ ( ico price), so what kind of return it can gives to me in the future ( 1 year, 3 years) ? maybe x10? maybe x20? seems cool but i make another question to myself..how much other coins can gives to me in the same time? After that, i realized that i should add a "0" to the multiplier( 100x - 200x atleast ) ..so if someone has a nice reasons to invest in chronobank, please let me know, cause we are here for discuss ( and earn ) . Thanks.

no one can answer me? so great motivation to invest in this coin lolย  Cheesy

If you invest a decent amount of money in TIME than you will not have to worry about the price of TIME because you will get revenue from the fees on the LH token chain!
And what about small investors like me?I think Time is a good investment but for those who can hold for long and I mean really long.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
i had intention to buy some coins, but then i thought..the price is already $26+ ( ico price), so what kind of return it can gives to me in the future ( 1 year, 3 years) ? maybe x10? maybe x20? seems cool but i make another question to myself..how much other coins can gives to me in the same time? After that, i realized that i should add a "0" to the multiplier( 100x - 200x atleast ) ..so if someone has a nice reasons to invest in chronobank, please let me know, cause we are here for discuss ( and earn ) . Thanks.

If you invest a decent amount of money in TIME than you will not have to worry about the price of TIME because you will get revenue from the fees on the LH token chain!
And what about small investors like me?I think Time is a good investment but for those who can hold for long and I mean really long.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Chronobank at 100 position in coin market cap.
It definitely deserves better rank. With lots of shitcoins above it, chronobank may even go out of first 100 in coin market cap.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Moreover, all of you can follow the development process on https://github.com/ChronoBank
Of course, if you are interested person, not a troll, you'll see the progress Grin
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Price is not a real signal, you should get inside of a company to understand what's gonna happen next and get some inside info. Trolls ca only complain and panic.

Coin supply is quite low and the Time project is quite good and transparent for all investors.
I think Time will go sideway for a while because ETH and BTC are rising up highly. If you have excess moneyย  you should invest to this coin .
It will hit 0.02btc in next 2 months. This is a good signal to invest money to Time token now.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Moreover, all of you can follow the development process on https://github.com/ChronoBank
Of course, if you are interested person, not a troll, you'll see the progress Grin
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Price is not a real signal, you should get inside of a company to understand what's gonna happen next and get some inside info. Trolls ca only complain and panic.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Also a little update for the whiners who say that it's falling on marketcap

There are only around 700.000 TIME tokens

And on the top 100 there are only 2 that have less coins than TIME and 3 that have less than 1 mil coins

so what are we talking about?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
#101 - Page two Cry

For the record: It was on #47 in March: http://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170305/
We can watch coinmarketcap too. Better you post useful comments instead of telling Chrono rank every hour.
Seems they won't give you a chance to sell and run awayย  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
ย The price in bitcoins does not yet please. In dollars, it's quite another matter, but my coins simply lie idle. What can be done with them other than just selling or waiting for the price to rise?
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Activity: 420
Any development updates?

"Dev Update // #ChronoBank started development of iOS and Android mobile applications for ChronoMint and LaborX #Blockchain" from their twitter.

That's right, we are working on iOS and Android mobile applications and a new wallet interface design.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Sonm and Crypviser will accept Time for their ICO.This is a big achievement for Time tokens because these devs must have realized the potential of Time tokens that is why they accepting it instead of or besides btc/ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Time tokens recover in price but soon after that dumping starts.Devs must speed up issuance of LH.
No doubt price will sky rocket after that.
Pages:
Jump to: