Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 63. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
what does time have to do with sonm?

these seem like very different things and I wonder why people keep talking about sonm in a time thread
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
New payment method - TIME (Chronobank tokens)

Dear all,
we are happy to announce new payment method you can use now to get CVC. As you might remember we started our cooperation with Chronobank. So now please welcome TIME token in your Personal Accounts.

Check now: http://ico.crypviser.net
#crypviser #cvcoin #ico #chronobank #time

I missed sonm ico to participate through Time because of their limited cap for other Alts,do you have any similar cap for Time?I hope I can invest with it in your ico.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Chronobank at 100 position in coin market cap.
It definitely deserves better rank. With lots of shitcoins above it, chronobank may even go out of first 100 in coin market cap.

I have seen this news about depositing TIME to SONM project .
This is good signal for Time investors to have a good chance to join SONM project .
Maybe Time is rising up everyday after this news . Congratulations, all investors.

Than expect more dumping.SONM not going to hold Time tokens for long but exchange it to ETH.
It will further decrease Time price in market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core

Dear all,
we are happy to announce new payment method you can use now to get CVC. As you might remember we started our cooperation with Chronobank. So now please welcome TIME token in your Personal Accounts.

it's interesting . TIME token is on the right track and it seems TIME is being considered as payment currency for some ICO projects.
I still keep my eyes on this TIME token and I will consider some more cheap tokens when it's deeply down .

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Well, at least some other crypto services is partnering with Chronobank.ย  Undecided
Activity: 710
Merit: 250
Crypviser โ€“ the innovative & secured network

Dear all,

Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
What is the ico price?... and where to buy it?

these are the questions which mostly lingering in my mind too.

ICO was .01 BTC/TIME.ย  You'll have people try to lower that figure after some bonus calculation, but that's what it was.

You can buy it at bittrex.
I think the price is cheap now, it's a good opportunity to buy to those who like to save TIME tokens.
Big news will come and you might not be able to see this price again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core
Chronobank at 100 position in coin market cap.
It definitely deserves better rank. With lots of shitcoins above it, chronobank may even go out of first 100 in coin market cap.

I have seen this news about depositing TIME to SONM project .
This is good signal for Time investors to have a good chance to join SONM project .
Maybe Time is rising up everyday after this news . Congratulations, all investors.
legendary
Activity: 1246
What is the ico price?... and where to buy it?

these are the questions which mostly lingering in my mind too.

ICO was .01 BTC/TIME.ย  You'll have people try to lower that figure after some bonus calculation, but that's what it was.

You can buy it at bittrex.
Activity: 14
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Chronobank is making reviews on possible deployment of RSK and Ethermint as an alternative to the rising ETH which makes transaction fees high. Many believes RSK is better than Eth?

I think devs should fix op. ICO is already done but bitcointalk is still the largest crypto community. I myself usually based updates thru twitter and bct (because I wanna see positive and negative feedback).
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Don't underestimate it, let the team finish the product and we'll see how far it can go.

i think time token price will touch to moon, 1000$=1 time token in this year. i hope so.

are you serious? I am not sure TIME will go up $1000/time
its seems very hard
I don't think $1000 is possible unless some government endorses Chronobank to widen its adoption.

I am expecting $100 till 2018 end.

$70mln cap till 2018 end? We can know how did you rate them? ย Roll Eyes
against $1000 it's only $700mln cap and what's great about this project is that do not need any government support.

But if they get it, that can pump up the price Smiley
And thanks to ETH I bought some more TIME just to feel secured.
Activity: 10
Don't underestimate it, let the team finish the product and we'll see how far it can go.

i think time token price will touch to moon, 1000$=1 time token in this year. i hope so.

its seems very hard
I don't think $1000 is possible unless some government endorses Chronobank to widen its adoption.

$70mln cap till 2018 end? We can know how did you rate them?ย  Roll Eyes
against $1000 it's only $700mln cap and what's great about this project is that do not need any government support.

Activity: 560

its seems very hard

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its seems very hard
legendary
Activity: 1498
Activity: 251
๐ŸŒŸ
Isn't the LaborX alpha scheduled for q3/q4 2017? Isn't the final version of LabX scheduled for q1 2018?
How is that a "long" wait? Y'all crypto boys have really little patience
Pages:
Jump to: