Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 60. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ChronoBank invites to participate in the ChronoMint final stress testing at https://beta.chronobank.io Good bounties for the active testers. Send bugs to [email protected]
how long this will last?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
ChronoBank invites to participate in the ChronoMint final stress testing at https://beta.chronobank.io Good bounties for the active testers. Send bugs to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Good news for all Time holders in parallel with price increasing:
- Chronobank opening mobile wallet app testing, send email to [email protected] to get download link.
- Chronobank started LaborX user interface development
- Bittrex added new Time/ETH trading pair.
- some ICOs started to accept Time tokens, and some coins are freely distributed for Time holders.
it seems holding this token will give us a lot of advantages.

I wonder why ICOs accept TIME - it's just an ETH token

because they see , what you still dont understand about TIME. make your research and you will find theย  advantages of CHRONOBANK and why they accept TIME... is the accumulation phase. * tip*

The accumulation phase.ย  Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
- Chronobank opening mobile wallet app testing, send email to [email protected] to get download link.
- some ICOs started to accept Time tokens, and some coins are freely distributed for Time holders.

because they see , what you still dont understand about TIME. make your research and you will find theย  advantages of CHRONOBANK and why they accept TIME... is the accumulation phase. * tip*
Activity: 14

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Chronobank invites translators to take part in applications UI translation. To take part - send an email to [email protected]

https://twitter.com/ChronobankNews/status/880343907137200129

We are composing the potential translators list now. More details will be available later.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Please help...did I lose my Time tokens?

I just bought some Time coins on Bittrex and I sent them to my chronobank account at this address 0x12c1849d67d403097b52b04537b5acca16319c13. And so far my chronobank account says I have 0 time.

Try to ask devs in slack. But I have question near yours -
What wallets I can use for TIME??

I suggest you to use myetherwallet, simple and easy to use and can store all ETH based tokens.

Yes, you are right, the best option is MyEtherWallet now.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

I just bought some Time coins on Bittrex and I sent them to my chronobank account at this address 0x12c1849d67d403097b52b04537b5acca16319c13. And so far my chronobank account says I have 0 time.

I suggest you to use myetherwallet, simple and easy to use and can store all ETH based tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

If you need any personalized help don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Activity: 47

it's there

I hope so, its been many hours. I noticed I made one mistake. They said if you use other wallets aside from myetherwallet then you will lose all your tokens. I used the jaxx wallet to obtain an address with a private key. I pasted the public address into my chronobank wallet and confirmed it by email.

it's here
https://etherscan.io/token/TIME?a=0x12c1849d67d403097b52b04537b5acca16319c13

Oh awesome...thanks for the info!
Activity: 126

it's there

I hope so, its been many hours. I noticed I made one mistake. They said if you use other wallets aside from myetherwallet then you will lose all your tokens. I used the jaxx wallet to obtain an address with a private key. I pasted the public address into my chronobank wallet and confirmed it by email.

it's here
https://etherscan.io/token/TIME?a=0x12c1849d67d403097b52b04537b5acca16319c13

it's there

Activity: 126

it's there

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

or why not execute a buyback with all your crypto reserves and get a house stake in TIME that will earn the organization enduring funds? put that crypto to work while TIME is still cheap.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

There are many examples of crypto projects that have followed precisely this pattern. Most recently, Wavesโ€Šโ€”โ€Šwhich traded at below ICO price in BTC terms for many monthsโ€Šโ€”โ€Šhas seen a spectacular increase in value as new functionality and partners have been added. From a 30,000 BTC or $16 million ICO, WAVES now stands at a market cap of 218,000 BTC or $600 million (700% and 3,800% respectively). These percentage gains are nothing out of the ordinary in the crypto world. Increasingly, the era of instant 3x or 10x rewards post-ICO appears to be over. For a well-funded project with a strong business proposition, though, it can easily still be achieved in a year.

In other words, HODL!ย  Grin

Just keep the thread updated for any developments.
Pages:
Jump to: