Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 74. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I am trying to catch up with this coin. Where to find most recent info about this in a pill to avoid reading 300 pages here?

check out this https://etherian.world/dapp/chronobank/
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think price would fall to around 0.09 btc.Time to accumulate as many as possible Smiley

I dont think TIME will go below ICO price now..I was around 0.005-0.008 range from the past few months and all weak hands seem to have left and looks stable now..Any news on the current development may shoot up the price to 0.015-0.02 btc.
A lot of crypto price fell in 2 days.Time,Ark,Golem,Icn etc all are down now.
No need to worry.It is how market behaves Smiley
I think Time was moving up due to SONM ICO which was scheduled to start on May 25, this will be the first ICO to accept Time token as investment in addition to Ethereum, but SONM ICO ย has been delayed to June 15. by then the price should be over $25.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am trying to catch up with this coin. Where to find most recent info about this in a pill to avoid reading 300 pages here?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I think price would fall to around 0.09 btc.Time to accumulate as many as possible Smiley

I dont think TIME will go below ICO price now..I was around 0.005-0.008 range from the past few months and all weak hands seem to have left and looks stable now..Any news on the current development may shoot up the price to 0.015-0.02 btc.
A lot of crypto price fell in 2 days.Time,Ark,Golem,Icn etc all are down now.
No need to worry.It is how market behaves Smiley
Activity: 602
All crypto coins are highly manipulative. Big whales are every where.Small investors do not have balls to hold for long and they sell as soon as they see a small profit.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Unless there is good news coming, it has gone into an obvious bear market now. Not that I mind, but I won't be buying until 0.007. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

The current fall is looking like a trend reversal to me, rather than a dip, like the former ones. Not much volume.

Are there any major news scheduled soon?

I don't think we will price below 0.01 Btc anymore. All these are small sessions of accumulations plus correction before each increase. This is what I understood so far by looking for long time at the market of Time. I am not going open my portfolio and will keep holding tight till it gains its true value over the next weeks.

Any particular developments you are waiting for?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
The current fall is looking like a trend reversal to me, rather than a dip, like the former ones. Not much volume.

I don't think we will price below 0.01 Btc anymore. All these are small sessions of accumulations plus correction before each increase. This is what I understood so far by looking for long time at the market of Time. I am not going open my portfolio and will keep holding tight till it gains its true value over the next weeks.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Wish I had bought more when the price was low.I do not think price will ever go back to that level.
Time's time has arrived get ready for a long ride to the moon Wink

Time Token is rising up and it will hit 0.015btc in next days.
I guess it will hit 0.02btc at the end of this month.

steady somewhere around 0.013 which is not bad with current BTC volatility

Yes, it's a good signal to grow up more highly . it's leading to 0.015btc in next week and it can hit 0.05btc at the end of 2017.
People who sold it under 0.01btc will be regretful abou this action.

team is releasing news all the time so it looks like token's behavior is not affected by that
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Very strong coin and team imo, will not sell a single TIME under 50$ย  Wink .

Yeah this coin have a fantastic future I think
yes.the token is potential in future.

50$ for TIME is still cheap for this kind of token Smiley
Good project and very low supply, high rarity.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250

yes.the token is potential in future.
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

Activity: 556
Activity: 61
Wish I had bought more when the price was low.I do not think price will ever go back to that level.
Time's time has arrived get ready for a long ride to the moon Wink

Time Token is rising up and it will hit 0.015btc in next days.
I guess it will hit 0.02btc at the end of this month.

steady somewhere around 0.013 which is not bad with current BTC volatility

Yes, it's a good signal to grow up more highly . it's leading to 0.015btc in next week and it can hit 0.05btc at the end of 2017.
People who sold it under 0.01btc will be regretful abou this action.
Pages:
Jump to: