Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 73. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The exchange rate during the ICO was 1 TIME = 0.75448807 ETH. Well, ether today is $115 and TIME is $20. It will never catch up ether. Loss of money.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I can see many new actions released on this projec. The new wallet of chronobank is released for beta testing .
TIME will be interested by the big investors and the price will rocket into the sky later.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think price would fall to around 0.09 btc.Time to accumulate as many as possible Smiley

I dont think TIME will go below ICO price now..I was around 0.005-0.008 range from the past few months and all weak hands seem to have left and looks stable now..Any news on the current development may shoot up the price to 0.015-0.02 btc.
A lot of crypto price fell in 2 days.Time,Ark,Golem,Icn etc all are down now.
No need to worry.It is how market behaves Smiley
I think Time was moving up due to SONM ICO which was scheduled to start on May 25, this will be the first ICO to accept Time token as investment in addition to Ethereum, but SONM ICO ย has been delayed to June 15. by then the price should be over $25.
Well this is the really good news.Will the accept it directly ot through shapeshift?.
You can invest directly, the team have officially announced this partenership, look here: https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-to-partner-with-sonm-io-a2d66e8ded85
This will reduce the circulation supply of TIME.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
๐ŸŒŸ
All this price talking is so dry! Could we please talk about the project instead?ย  Cheesy

What are the next big milestones? I can read "LH launch" on the roadmap (i think we are not there yet, even if a few have been already relased?) but how will LHs be managed without LX?
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Four days of dumping, goodbye dumb whale.

Yes, That's a good chance to buy cheap Time tokens. We can see many good news in next month.
Please keep patient and wait for new cheap coins from dumpers, guy.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Bittrex wallet is under Maintenance, and trading is stopped, have someone information why?

Probably they were just updating their wallets because i just checked BITTREX they have resumed the wallet and trading services for TIME
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
https://chronobank.io its so hard for loading page.
why ?

Yeah I also tried it website loading slower, Btw what is your purpose to access website?
What is bounty related? If you want to ask about bounty should PM ahmed.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Bittrex wallet is under Maintenance, and trading is stopped, have someone information why?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I think price would fall to around 0.09 btc.Time to accumulate as many as possible Smiley

I dont think TIME will go below ICO price now..I was around 0.005-0.008 range from the past few months and all weak hands seem to have left and looks stable now..Any news on the current development may shoot up the price to 0.015-0.02 btc.
I think Time was moving up due to SONM ICO which was scheduled to start on May 25, this will be the first ICO to accept Time token as investment in addition to Ethereum, but SONM ICOย  has been delayed to June 15. by then the price should be over $25.
Well this is the really good news.Will the accept it directly ot through shapeshift?.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

many altcoins are being deeply down because of bitcoin increase. it's very normal in the crypto world.
Time is under 0.01btc now but if we consider the USD price then it 's still much higher than ICO launching.

Still can be considered as a good price to buy TIME,we have frequent updates from the team and once rewards are being given out for TIME holders,it would easily move to 0.02 btc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

many altcoins are being deeply down because of bitcoin increase. it's very normal in the crypto world.
Time is under 0.01btc now but if we consider the USD price then it 's still much higher than ICO launching.

Pages:
Jump to: