Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 85. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
hey dev! iam still waiting for my signature campaign payment. you said that it will be sent at friday. iam still wait ย Smiley i hope you dont forget it sir

I also still not receive my sig bounty, lets wait. Maybe there are too much member to send. I still keep positive thinking
Perhaps the team simply do not want to pay the bounty, so they use a variety of ways to delay Grin

and then i will review chronobank as a SCAM if they not pay me, i waste my time here

Well at 1.40 PM the chronobank account said it will be done later today! After 3 hours you come here and quote a text that was older just so you can pad you post count for the signature that you are wearing! How about we all message your sig owner and tell him to remove you from payment for bering a spammer? Would you like that?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
hey dev! iam still waiting for my signature campaign payment. you said that it will be sent at friday. iam still wait ย Smiley i hope you dont forget it sir

I also still not receive my sig bounty, lets wait. Maybe there are too much member to send. I still keep positive thinking
Perhaps the team simply do not want to pay the bounty, so they use a variety of ways to delay Grin

and then i will review chronobank as a SCAM if they not pay me, i waste my time here
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
The signature bounty will be distributed later today.

Thanks
for this information.
I would say thanks for this update too. I was worrying about my signature payment which is stuck I don't know where but I didn't got that yet.
hope today sometime I'll receive the payment.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
The signature bounty will be distributed later today.
good news,hope is true!

You have not sent me a PM as was instructed here:
Importan announcement for Signature and Newsletter bounty participants!

If you have not received your bounty yet please send me a PM.
My profile:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chronobank-support-914570

For Signature bounty:
- Include your Chronobank email login. Any of your Chronobank accounts will be fine. ANY. Send the one you wish to receive your tokens to.

Example:
I have not received my signature bounty.
My Chronobank email: [email protected]

For Newsletter bounty:
- Just write "I have not received my newsletter bounty"

Example:
I have not received my newsletter bounty

The tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address directly. Make sure you have added an Ethereum address to your account and confirmed it.

The next distribution round is scheduled for Friday.
Activity: 420
Activity: 278
hey dev! iam still waiting for my signature campaign payment. you said that it will be sent at friday. iam still waitย  Smiley i hope you dont forget it sir

This is very alarming.... i hope you are not right.

first,they let me go to the slack,but useless.
second,they create a bounty channel on the slack,still useless.
just let me find all kinds of people, the ball kicked
yes,your said was right
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I have gut feeling that sooner we are going to have one token over 0.01. There has been long time for accumulations and corrections so now the time to take this token to its real value is approaching fast. Whales are about to show us the real speculation sooner.
Activity: 574
hey dev! iam still waiting for my signature campaign payment. you said that it will be sent at friday. iam still waitย  Smiley i hope you dont forget it sir

first,they let me go to the slack,but useless.
second,they create a bounty channel on the slack,still useless.
just let me find all kinds of people, the ball kicked
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Activity: 574

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
what was the approximate price of TIME ICO?

ICO price --> 0.01 btc,with bonus-->0.0075 btc

Generally, All investors still have a profit after holding period and They can get at least 25-35% profit within 2-3 month even nearly 100% profit if They bought more tokens when price was deeply down at 0.005+btc some weeks ago. This fact proves that this project is fully potential in the future.
Just buy and hold Times when it's still cheap.

Yes, that's correct. I had bought some TIME coins at 0.0056xxbtc and I got a big profit around 80% within nearly one month.So it's very great to earn more money for this coin. I will wait for new dumps and will buy this coin again .
Activity: 658

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Activity: 560
With only beta 1 we crossed $ 10 . each update will push it higher and higher.

Volume too is good for Chronobank.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
what was the approximate price of TIME ICO?

ICO price --> 0.01 btc,with bonus-->0.0075 btc

Generally, All investors still have a profit after holding period and They can get at least 25-35% profit within 2-3 month even nearly 100% profit if They bought more tokens when price was deeply down at 0.005+btc some weeks ago. This fact proves that this project is fully potential in the future.
Just buy and hold Times when it's still cheap.
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Holders of this coin should be happy now that the price of it is still holding while BTC's pumping up. I believe, if you bought on the early ICO stage (with bonus), you should be at profit now or at least break even. I'm still holding my Time token in MyEtherWallet and haven't touched it since then. I have a question regarding that, do I need to have some Eth in that wallet for me to be able to transfer Time token to exchanges?
Iยดm like you, holding since the ICO. Yo need a minnimum of 0.01 ETH in your wallet if you want to transfer TIME.
Good luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: