Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 88. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Sincere Request For all the rejected Blog Bounty - Big Text For Awareness

Base on the post
"Bounty 5-50 TIME tokens (equivalent of 0.05-0.5 BTC) per blog post depending on our decision about quality of the post and popularity of the blog."

It stated 5(Minimum) - 50(Maximum) about quality of post and popularity of blog. This shows that even the worst one should get at least 5 Time.

Okay, lets come to the point for an article which is :Self Written, No Copy, No Spinning, with poor quality, should he get paid?

Look at this, you hired someone to finish a task. He DID finish the work but quality of work is not as requested but he manage to finished the task.

Should he get paid? No because he couldn't satisfy your point of view as a perfect requirement?

Thank you for the efforts and your comment!

I'm doing the following analysis only once just to demonstrate what I meant in my previous posts.

Let's review your articles, puremage111.

Article 1.
https://steemit.com/chronobank/@puremage111/review-of-chronobank-io-website-for-short-term-or-long-term-jobs

1. Blog header

๏ปฟReview of ChronoBank.io website for short term or long term jobs?

- What does it mean? Is it a question or a statement?
- The chronobank.io website is not for short or long term jobs at all, it's a Chronobank ICO resource
- Chronobank system is for short-term jobs, not for long-term jobs

Chronobank.io:
Specifically, we want to create a revolution in short-term recruitment within key professions.

2. Blog content

I have highlighted the same phrases and words with red color and synonyms with blue color. Just compare:

puremage111:

๏ปฟChronoBank.io is basically the determined and wide ranging blockchain project which is mainly aimed at troublesome the recruitment or HR or finance industries in the same way to how uber interrupted the taxi business and also how upwork signified the evolution in the freelancing industry.ย 

Chronobank.io:

ChronoBank.io is an ambitious and wide-ranging blockchain project, aimed at disrupting the HR/recruitment/finance industries in a similar way to how Uber disrupted the taxi business and how Upwork represented an evolution in freelancing.

The unique content is in black color. There's a lot of unique content here, really.

Let's continue.

puremage111:

At this chrono bank online platform, they are challenging the particular status quo in order to get the alternative to the typical financial systems. This alternative type of financial system is definitely suitable for the modern generation in the time based currencies utilizing the recent advancements and developments in the blockchain technology.

Chronobank.io
๏ปฟ
At ChronoBank.io, we are challenging the status quo and bringing an alternative to traditional financial systems. This alternative is a new generation of time-based currencies utilising the latest developments in blockchain technology.

Yes, it took a lot of time and efforts to use google translate for replacing synonyms (sometimes absolutely incorrectly) and to copy and paste the text from chronobank.io

I could continue but I think you understand what I wanted to say.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
I just sent a email to [email protected] as suggested here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18598706 , hope it will be solved soon.

I'm still waiting for my signature campaign bounty, are there remaining distribution rounds or have i to complain?
yeah same with me dude :/ i still wait for signature distribution :/ you has been DM ahmed on slack dude? i has been sending my new ICO account to ahmed but he is not reply my DM :/
sending a new account ICO? i've been PM ahmed with 2 account. new and old account. i must send with new or old account?

Please send me both your new and old account in a PM. Have you checked all your Ethereum addresses at http://ethplorer.io ?
i've been sending PM to you with my new account and my old account , did i also sending PM to you sir? if yes i will sending my new and old account to you. thanks for the respons sir
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Sincere Request For all the rejected Blog Bounty - Big Text For Awareness

Base on the post
"Bounty 5-50 TIME tokens (equivalent of 0.05-0.5 BTC) per blog post depending on our decision about quality of the post and popularity of the blog."

It stated 5(Minimum) - 50(Maximum) about quality of post and popularity of blog. This shows that even the worst one should get at least 5 Time.

Okay, lets come to the point for an article which is : Self Written, No Copy, No Spinning, with poor quality, should he get paid?

Look at this, you hired someone to finish a task. He DID finish the work but quality of work is not as requested but he manage to finished the task.

Should he get paid? No because he couldn't satisfy your point of view as a perfect requirement?

In the term of process, he wasted
1) Time
2) Energy
3) Resources

Should he get paid?

We are not here to FUD on anything, We just want a fair and equal explanation and answer for all the participants.

It's not like We are copy pasting some other's article and re spin. We write it in my own point of view, so do others.

It's not like we are are going against the rules like
1) We write in alien language on our blogs
2) Content is copy and spin from others
3) Content is only private accessible
4) Content is only 10 characters
5) We hyperlink the chronobank.io link to bitcointalk.com

We did not go against the rules, we follow the rules and produce the end product base on what is requested.

Sincerely Request Chronobank Team, To recheck and give a equitable decision to the one who actually pay off the hardwork.

Remember : When the day you start to prioritize on Cost Saving / Profit > Customer|People who assisted you during the hard time, your business will just go down in one day.

Thanks for reading!
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

Distribution of 3000 TIME among 15 blog/articles, means 200 TIME for each article.

BTW , my article is accepted. Still, I was presenting my views.

This is not true

Read the rules on the first page of this thread, please!
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
after all TIME got it covered . is this week the one announced for
the platform or something related to ChronoBank Development to come out ?
Activity: 291
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core
TIME token was rising highly yesterday . Maybe there are some new plans to be released in this month. Many cheap Tokens were collected on Bittrex exchange and volume is quite high but quantity is gradually down . it seems a big investors to join this project . just want to find it.
Activity: 336
where i can see if i will receive TIME for signature and avatar ?
i did what was required ahmed don't respond too much strain on PMs

Try checking the wallet address that you used to where they are going to send it. Chronobank sends it directly to the specified eth wallet
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
where i can see if i will receive TIME for signature and avatar ?
i did what was required ahmed don't respond too much strain on PMs
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sold my ARK too early and had tears the lastday. I wont do the same mistake with my TIME. I believe it would go over 0.1.

I done the same thing, sold my ARK to early. Live and learn! Still made profit!
Not selling any TIME, buying more. Not making the same mistake!
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Finally I have received my TIME token from signature bounty after 30 years of waiting still thankful I already have it, thank you team.
Activity: 658
I just sent a email to [email protected] as suggested here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18598706 , hope it will be solved soon.

I'm still waiting for my signature campaign bounty, are there remaining distribution rounds or have i to complain?
yeah same with me dude :/ i still wait for signature distribution :/ you has been DM ahmed on slack dude? i has been sending my new ICO account to ahmed but he is not reply my DM :/
sending a new account ICO? i've been PM ahmed with 2 account. new and old account. i must send with new or old account?

Please send me both your new and old account in a PM. Have you checked all your Ethereum addresses at http://ethplorer.io ?

Still not received my 55 time token, pls check PM
Activity: 420

Activity: 364
I have entered ico as an investor.Had been waiting for a long time.But believe me was not worth what I expected.
In the beginning i soldย  my time tokens from 0.008 btc. current value is 0.007 now. hope will increase next days

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Time volume increasing on Bittrexย  Wink

But it's price still less than ICO's priceย  Grin
And yeah it's volume also increases on liqui, it seems likeย  people start realizing the importance of TIMEย  Cheesy

I think we are on increase rally and it will hit 0.01btc in next days. Just hold your Time tokens and buy more tokens . I believe that there are some good news coming soon.

TIME already reached 0.01 btc before. I forgot when but I saw it in Liqui. I am also holding mine as I am so confident the team will deliver their promises. We just need to hold not unless people are short time traders and is just trying to ride with the early stage bonus then dump right away with some small gains.

Activity: 556

Pages:
Jump to: