Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 2. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 01, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
Definitely you should buy eth now. Eth is on the deep now and the price of it so low now. After some days, price will be recovering. Don't miss the opportunity to make a good profit from eth. So buy it without hesitation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 10:27:41 AM
you should buy in the dips then dont worry about it, do ur TA if you wanna trade short term
but if you wanna trade long term just buy and hold
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
October 01, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
In my opinion, it's a good idea to buy ETH now, because this coin is still the best coin today, and they could grow again by the end of this year. That's why I keep holding on to ETH
Yes, now is a good time to buy the ETH soon they will have a new big release that is likely to well affect the price increase, so it seems to me now is not a bad time to buy.
Activity: 826
October 01, 2018, 09:37:01 AM
I think, you could to invest in eth untill the end of 2018. This is the, when you would to rich something from eth.

Buying ethereum now is a good thing, I'm sure the end of the year ethereum prices can reach at least $ 1000 so buying when cheap like today is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
if i were you i take eth with all my money.

it will be minimum 2x until end of the year.
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
You can still buy ETH right now to my mind but it is not a perfect point of entering the position. It was really good when it was near 180, I don't thing Ether would reach that low in the nearest future.

It was good at that time but if you did not buy it, you can do it now. Ethereum will be gaining only, and we have to catch the train now. Just buy several ETH, and you will earn in 4-7 months much.
According to the latest forecast, the crypto-currency market should begin a huge surge in the next three months. Perhaps happiness to us will come much faster than we think about it.
We certainly hope that what you say can really happen,
the most important thing for now is to keep up with the progress so that it is clearer
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 01:32:50 PM
You can still buy ETH right now to my mind but it is not a perfect point of entering the position. It was really good when it was near 180, I don't thing Ether would reach that low in the nearest future.

It was good at that time but if you did not buy it, you can do it now. Ethereum will be gaining only, and we have to catch the train now. Just buy several ETH, and you will earn in 4-7 months much.
According to the latest forecast, the crypto-currency market should begin a huge surge in the next three months. Perhaps happiness to us will come much faster than we think about it.
of course the team said that by the end of 2018 the implementation of new technology for scaling the etherium will be completed, And this is just the time when the market will rise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 30, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 30, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

That’s contradicting dude,you said that your decided to buy etherem yet asking for advices?Hmmm thats far from reality huh?

But if you did bought ethereum that day,maybe until now you felt bitter bcause of no responce from this cryptocurrency..hold that coin for atleast two years so profit will be on your way
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

well now we are just waiting for time to get maximum results. because now eth prices are experiencing a price decline, so it is very suitable for you
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

Activity: 476
September 28, 2018, 06:40:07 PM
In my opinion, it's a good idea to buy ETH now, because this coin is still the best coin today, and they could grow again by the end of this year. That's why I keep holding on to ETH
Right, I think it's a good decision to buy ethereum now,
and we also don't need to hesitate to buy ethereum,
because I'm sure ethereum will recover soon and the important thing is to be patient
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 28, 2018, 06:25:43 PM
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 06:15:36 PM
Do not buy now, because ETH is still down, it is difficult to know if we have succeeded or won the ETH hold, so choose the safe way.
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 06:01:25 PM
In my opinion, the market is still falling, so do not buy them now, do not know when the market so high, but buying into the holding is very dangerous for us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 05:30:40 PM
If you look at the price of ETH that is quite cheap, now is a suitable time for investment, but now crypto market conditions are still not stable, so investors and traders are still traumatized if the ETH price will fall again.
a statement of experts still noted some more falls, but apparently it has already taken place and now we need to expect only active growth.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 02:34:58 PM
If you look at the price of ETH that is quite cheap, now is a suitable time for investment, but now crypto market conditions are still not stable, so investors and traders are still traumatized if the ETH price will fall again.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 28, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
I think, you could to invest in eth untill the end of 2018. This is the, when you would to rich something from eth.
Activity: 798
September 28, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
The actual ETH price is still affordable, in my opinion. The price isn't going to be stable at this low rate, it will going up surely after a few weeks or months, the whole crypto market is actually red, but it is expected to stabilize after some time. So buying and holding is the best decision.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
If you bought the ETH below $200, consider you lucky. This opportunity does not fall out every day. I do not wait for the Ether of 500-1000 dollars, but 300-400 may very well be.

has repeatedly stated that the cost and video is 500 - 600 dollars, but almost 90% of all tokens built on the erc-20 platform, then the demand will increase the price of the etherium much higher.
Of course, the price of the Eth may be 1-3 thousand dollars. Yes, you are right, many projects are based on the blockchain of Ether and this adds value to the Ether itself. But when will it be?
Pages:
Jump to: