Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 7. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 24, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
ETH is good for holding, make sure that you are patience to hold it
because it just good for long not short term
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 24, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
Ethereum is a must buy. Even though it is struggling so much this year. I still believe that this crypto will be good in the future. Ethereum has the ability to become the no.1 crypto in the market.
Right now I think we better buy ethereum,
with ethereum prices that are currently cheap, this is certainly a good time to buy them,
and most importantly we still be patient and hold it until the price rises
Activity: 504
September 24, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
Ethereum is a must buy. Even though it is struggling so much this year. I still believe that this crypto will be good in the future. Ethereum has the ability to become the no.1 crypto in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 07:51:05 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT GET OUT FROM THE KITCHEN"

that is the first thing i wanna tell you

"Don't follow the crowd when talking about investment "

second

"yes ,the bull is coming "

last
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
I would say yes. In the bear market ETH is one of the most dominant coin. If we have a look on prices fluctuations of ETH , these fluctuations are not drastic. Everybody knows crypto have high volatility. If today price of ETH is falling down, so there is probability in coming days or weeks price of ETH will go upward. I think it is clear that most probably price of ETH will climb upward.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
September 24, 2018, 05:00:34 AM
now is not right time to buy ethereum because market is going to increasing,so this reason ethereum price also increasing so you should wait for price will decrease, that time you can buy.
I disagree with you because the price of etherium is now low and if you fund it why not buy it because milher etherium pumps for a higher price and you can sell it after that it will fall back and here we can buy it back but you doubt the price will increase so holding it up is wise because I believe etherium will increase at the end of this year
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
September 24, 2018, 02:25:29 AM
now is not right time to buy ethereum because market is going to increasing,so this reason ethereum price also increasing so you should wait for price will decrease, that time you can buy.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
September 23, 2018, 09:19:40 PM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

I think these times you should follow the last prices of the ethereum. In my way of thinking, it is very hard to say that this time is not suitable for making investment in ethereum, because I think it is clear that the price has a great possibility to continue rising more.
yes i really agree with your suggestion, I personally also believe in ethereum's future and has been proven in the last few days of ethereum prices at the pump
Activity: 250
September 23, 2018, 08:04:28 PM
now a month has passed since this thread, it's just that I think if ethereum is still 200 USD then there's still time to buy it and it's not a delay
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

I think these times you should follow the last prices of the ethereum. In my way of thinking, it is very hard to say that this time is not suitable for making investment in ethereum, because I think it is clear that the price has a great possibility to continue rising more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 07:39:16 PM
I think that investments in Ethereum will always be profitable. Of course, it is better to invest when the price is low, but if you bought ethereum when it was at its peak, then you will have to wait a lot of time for the ether to rise even higher.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 23, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
If you are planning to invest despite of the negative market situation, ethereum would be a good choice because it is having a huge chance to withstand such scenario as what was proven last year. It would be more risky to invest on newly listed tokens than to invest in cryptos. But nevertheless, we should continue holding and avoid selling at this point wherein green marks can again be seen.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
buy eth when prices are low right now, because this moment can bring big profits when prices are in a high position. so I think we can buy ethereum and hold the best price.
Activity: 399
September 23, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
You have missed the opportunity to buy ETH for as low as 200$. We will never see ETH falling below 200$ once again and now everything is going up like 2017. Now is not the best time you can buy but if you  investment in long-term, buy and don't think
Activity: 798
September 23, 2018, 06:09:37 PM
I suggest buying eth, we can know if the eth price is currently low and eth potential is in a good position. so believe me if you buy eth now eth prices will return to high positions and make a profit.
Activity: 700
September 23, 2018, 05:35:01 PM
Basically everything depends on yourself, if you believe that ethereum will still be able to regrow its price it seems that there is no need to panic with the current situation. ethereum prices are now starting to increase slowly again, so there is no need to doubt if you want to invest in ethereum. This coin has good potential to recover and will be able to increase its price in the future with several benefits that will be used by the holders.
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
Buy buy buy!

This is the best time to buy,  there are some thrends of bull sign incoming,  buy now before its too late so as to avoid regretting not buying,  dollar cost average in buying
Right with the current condition I would suggest to buy ethereum,
because in my opinion this is the right time to buy ethereum,
so we don't want to not buy because later we can regret it
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
Buy buy buy!

This is the best time to buy,  there are some thrends of bull sign incoming,  buy now before its too late so as to avoid regretting not buying,  dollar cost average in buying
Yes, buy it while still has low value and affordable because its normal in a crypto market to go like this situation, just think that crypto is the future of universal money so it will be rise again one other day and besides being the second high value coin then still it is promising like bitcoin.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 23, 2018, 04:21:40 PM
Buy buy buy!

Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
I did, and I keep collecting. Maybe it could be doubled by the end of this month. Nobody knows what's going to happen on this market.  Smiley
It's better now we use the time to buy ethereum,
I hope with us buying ethereum now maybe the benefits we get will be many,
and I am very confident that at the end of the year ethereum prices will recover, we will see later
Pages:
Jump to: