Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETH or not? - page 6. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 120
September 25, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
indeed for now eth is very bad to be infestated because eth prices are now decreasing so it's not good to buy for that now we have to be a little patient waiting for the price to stabilize again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 25, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
I think this is a very risky operation at the moment. I would not invest in alternative coins, but would prefer to invest only in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 08:10:20 AM
the price hasn't fully recovered now, this is still a very good moment if you plan to invest in Ethereum (ETH) don't take too long to wait for your belief now.
Activity: 286
September 25, 2018, 05:45:27 AM
I can't tell anyone to take or take that money. Ethereum is really a quality coin. I think the price will be higher in the future. Bitcoin is the next best investment tool. The right time to get the ether right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
September 25, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
Anyway, ETH is good choice for your investments. It has the biggest ecosystem and community.
When POS will be activated in future, there is rather big chance to see price moonrocketing.

Don't really like tp predict prices. But, lets check previous years - in Q4 Bitcoin often gaining near 70-90%. So I am expect that we can see $10k+ growth this year, not sure about 20k. Same will come to ETH. Futures, updates etc. So we can really see big pull back.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
ETH has already reached the bottom. It is still one of the biggest existing coins with a huge community. It wont die anytime soon for sure and I saw many experts predicting it at 2k+ mid 2019
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 05:06:53 AM
Anyway, ETH is good choice for your investments. It has the biggest ecosystem and community.
When POS will be activated in future, there is rather big chance to see price moonrocketing.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 04:55:53 AM
Now that ETH is at a low price for nearly a year, it is definitely a good time to buy. If you miss this opportunity, i am afraid that you will not have the opportunity to buy such cheap ETH in the future.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:41:26 AM
I've just checked coin360, the price of ETH is going deep down, but it's a reason to BUY it NOW!
Activity: 243
September 25, 2018, 04:27:32 AM
I understand what you mean so this is a good time to buy ethereum,
because currently the price is cheap,
but no matter how I feel it depends on the personal decision of each individual whether to buy or not
We simply can't impose our opinions on others. History does prove that after a decline, price increases will occur. But that still remains an uncertain thing because it hasn't happened yet. That can't be a fact. The consideration of each individual can be very different. They depart from different backgrounds. Some have a big aim, some are simple ones as long as they can make profit.
maybe I think you can buy ethereum now,
I see the price of ethereum now the price is cheap
Right now and in this moment I do't buy eth because there's a rumor that the value will be $100,so much better to observe first before we make a move.
Activity: 448
September 25, 2018, 03:19:17 AM
but no matter how I feel it depends on the personal decision of each individual whether to buy or not
We simply can't impose our opinions on others. History does prove that after a decline, price increases will occur. But that still remains an uncertain thing because it hasn't happened yet. That can't be a fact. The consideration of each individual can be very different. They depart from different backgrounds. Some have a big aim, some are simple ones as long as they can make profit.
maybe I think you can buy ethereum now,
I see the price of ethereum now the price is cheap
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 25, 2018, 02:15:47 AM
when the crypto market has dropped for several months, surely the next few months crypto market will rise again bro, so if the ETH price is currently cheap then don't hesitate to invest.

Agree, moreover ethereum which currently has more than $ 24 billion marketcap, this is certainly a strong indication that ethereum will continue to be valuable, especially now that there are already many tokens and market exchange based on ethereum making ethereum a promising coin.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
September 25, 2018, 01:39:22 AM
Activity: 845
September 25, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
In my opinion now is the right time to buy ethereum, a sign that ethereum is recovering has already happened, and if we buy now we will get a big profit in December.
Activity: 936
September 25, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
if you have more capital or still have capital that is not used then I suggest you can buy ethereum as much as you can because ethereum also has a very good price increase potential.
It is better to use ethereum at this time,
especially with the condition of ethereum prices that are down, of course this is a good time to buy it
make sure to take the risk to buy ethereum in large quantities, this is the best and best moment for the future because ethereum will definitely be in the best position in the future and give big profits.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 07:32:05 PM
Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
if you have more capital or still have capital that is not used then I suggest you can buy ethereum as much as you can because ethereum also has a very good price increase potential.
It is better to use ethereum at this time,
especially with the condition of ethereum prices that are down, of course this is a good time to buy it
copper member
Activity: 462
September 24, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
when the crypto market has dropped for several months, surely the next few months crypto market will rise again bro, so if the ETH price is currently cheap then don't hesitate to invest.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
September 24, 2018, 05:53:56 PM
The fact is that there is information on the new hard fork of a million in December 2018. On bitcointalk I've already seen this information several times. Proceeding from this, we should expect an increase in the price of the etherium.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
Activity: 168
September 24, 2018, 02:49:51 PM
The market of crypto-currency meets the weather outside the window. There is a freezing of the course in both directions. For example, in particular, ETH densely gathered for the winter. But according to all forecasts, a stable wintering, without negative but also without positive growths
Pages:
Jump to: