Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 13. (Read 25302 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 01:05:00 AM
In trading acitivity we should be keep patient waiting for best price for buy and sell, and because price of crypto is unpredictable so we have to use stop loss. Not need to hurry when buy and sell, we should be know the trend of crypto market so we can predict the level of support and resistance.

Some guys manage to sell all their tokens when they see the market is following. It does not mean that they quit trading. They simply buy the same altcoins when they are cheap again.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 23, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
In my opinion, uncertain market conditions at this time certainly make us have to be able to make the right decisions and of course fast, many things are unpredictable and I think the strategy to buy fast and sell fast is profitable.
  In the field of market, we can't deliberate by buying and selling in a fast way just to make profits. Based on our individual experiences, we could determine the possible things to happen. Its about our big losses or gaining a massive profits, At some point, we have to be more knowledgeable on deliberating a Ecertain and reliable decision at this state, if we aim to gain enormous profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
The biggest obstacle for those looking to trade in very short time frames are knowledge and experience, many try day trading without the necessary knowledge and the markets destroy them because of it, there are others that try it with the right tools and knowledge but not the experience, and in that kind of trading you need to take decisions in a matter of seconds or a winning trade becomes a losing trade and they lose as well.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
In my opinion, uncertain market conditions at this time certainly make us have to be able to make the right decisions and of course fast, many things are unpredictable and I think the strategy to buy fast and sell fast is profitable.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
October 22, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
Unless you use expert advisor or bolt in trading you can't buy fast and sell fast without a slippage even if there is an arbitrage opportunity. There are things that can happen on the exchange without your knowledge and beyond your control.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
The right strategy in trading is the target, and never ignore this because this will be very helpful. Helping you not to lose too much and help stabilize your emotion. The biggest problem is that btc will never be guessed when it ready to dump or pump. The main factor is the person behind it all
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
and weaknesses?

In running crypto trading. We must use the right information to be able to enter a profitable market, and the traded coins must be very productive.
As traders, we also have to understand the characteristics of the market, the nature of demand, and trade barriers which of course will affect the benefits we will get. So if the traded coins are real productive, I think 'fast trading strategies' might not be wrong.
Fast trade can be called as a day trade which isn't reliable. I don't think fast trade can gives any high profit. I've never did day trade or fast because more i hold my trade more i can earn the money.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
Naturally, the speculative approach requires an understanding of the properties of the market, the nature of the various trading instruments, long observation of the charts, the existence of a serious, reasonable trading system.
Buy fast, sell fast, it is a short-term strategy characteristic of non-investor traders. Because the trader has the principle of a little profit is enough, then buy again then sell again even though a little profit. The constraints must be large capital and the implementation time must be fast, because the price is not stable. This type of transaction is more dynamic than investment, HODL long waits until prices rise.
Cryptocurrency trading is according to the market situation. You cannot buy and sell fast. First you should see the price of bitcoin. If you think that it is right time to buy some coins and it will give me some profit in the future, then you should buy, but keep in mind that demand in these days is low and selling is not as easy as you think. You will not find buyers easily in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 10:11:33 PM
In trading acitivity we should be keep patient waiting for best price for buy and sell, and because price of crypto is unpredictable so we have to use stop loss. Not need to hurry when buy and sell, we should be know the trend of crypto market so we can predict the level of support and resistance.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 21, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
and weaknesses?
You cant execute this buy fast sell fast type way of trading unless if you do know where prices would move then its possible but we do all know price is never been predictable which means it can go opposite anytime on the price we had purchased on which means it will really make you stop completely and wait up for the price recovery this is why this kind of trading behavior wont really give you any good results but rather ending up on the waiting game.

That's true. If you want to do this kind of strategy, you really have to see the market closely and check how it's moving out, so that you can time the best transactions you can make. The increases in most coins these days are very minimal that it's really hard to actually do this strategy, but anything is possible. The set back, though, is that the margin to do this kind of strategy is pretty small, so everything should be done perfectly, I think.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
October 21, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
and weaknesses?
The fast trading strategy is trading on candlesticks pattern. But there must be more than two confirmation or more required to enter in trade.  I normally trade on 4 hour chart.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
October 21, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Timing is one of the crucial factors while determining trading strategies. A person with small capital can earn a handsome amount of profit from the market if his timing is perfect. On the other hand, a person can lose his entire capital if he is entering or taking the exit from the market without considering the time factor.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 21, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
I guess, this strategy of buying and selling fast can be OK but its my believes that it has certain shortcomings, which is why I won't use it as a rule in trading.
it's okay for shoterm but it's not good if you going to longterm. But mostly better if you have bitcoin you can use for only longterm. So if you buy it you need to hold it for few months and years not only weeks but if the altcoins maybe you can hold only weeks or buy fast and sell it or shorterm.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
October 21, 2018, 10:22:46 AM
I guess, this strategy of buying and selling fast can be OK but its my believes that it has certain shortcomings, which is why I won't use it as a rule in trading.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
October 21, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
Not clear about fast trading. But i think trading must be made with understing. If you trade without knowing anything just buy fast and sell fast you may be a looser.
I think he is so fast in trading as he is new on this platform. There will be no strategy to buy fast and sell fast like that .It like you are just going so hurry and he is not clear on that filed .I just wanna tell him that try to follow the market and start slowly i think you will learn and able to earn something.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
October 21, 2018, 04:56:35 AM
I don't think that's how it works in real world. No need to rush things in exchange of gaining huge profit because that is not a total guarantee. It requires thorough understanding and mastery of its nature and functionalities. We need to build a strong foundation of knowledge, setting clear plans and goals, and preparation in order to be aware as to when is the right time to buy and sell. It can also be of great guide to lessen the chances of losing big amount of assets.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 03:52:03 AM
and weaknesses?

Are you one of the expert traders in Bitcoin or Crypto trading? Because, only the experts can do that dude.
But an ordinary traders like me I cannot do that, because I'm still on learning stage process. Even I'm here in this industry
for a months I don't know yet the deepest meaning of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 20, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
and weaknesses?
Only expert traders can buy and sell fast not for newbie traders. The expert trader always tries to grow their asset, not for big profit but newbie traders want to big profit. So if you want to expert trade try to daily trade and grow your asset.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
October 20, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
Fast trading is good to make fast profit too. Its more like daytrade not long term.
The weakness of fast trading is the decision would be not accurate because we make decision in hurry.
i think this applies to experienced traders. with the right analysis and positioning techniques a short-term trader can maximize profits, but not all traders can do that, because it requires a high level of concentration
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
October 20, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
and weaknesses?
You cant execute this buy fast sell fast type way of trading unless if you do know where prices would move then its possible but we do all know price is never been predictable which means it can go opposite anytime on the price we had purchased on which means it will really make you stop completely and wait up for the price recovery this is why this kind of trading behavior wont really give you any good results but rather ending up on the waiting game.

And what's the problem to use stop-losses? It helps me not to sit and wait if something goes wrong...)

Neve he mentioned about wrong of using stop-losses strategy,what he says when you stop completely then you will be facing a waiting game since most of the coin has been stocked at the price when it drops whenever the pump stopped so what we need to do is wait again if when this certain coin will grow again,or might have good movements in value again.i have been in this situation for couple of tines,and until now my last stopped coins are in bad shape
Pages:
Jump to: