Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 15. (Read 25302 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 05:56:54 AM
In my opinion, the strategy is very popular and applies to traders who know the flow of the crypto market when fluctuations are like waves. The advantage of this strategy do not take too much capital and turn around fast, risk less, profit is not big and safe. The failing of strategy when selling fast profits will be less than if you hold long-term when the market reverses huge losses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 05:34:24 AM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?

its hard to make profitable trade at the moment. not on low tide. we still dont know how the future market move, at least the general trend. the profit made might not make up the time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 16, 2018, 05:32:32 AM
I don't agree on this one except if you are doing trades or day trading. To me, I only buy potential altcoins so I have no reason to rush buying and selling them because I only picture the endgame. And another one is that none has that ability to have the perfect timing of making successful trades,

Yeah, its better to choose some good altcoins rather than execute fast trading. Its to hassle when you proceed on that thing you can't proceed another activities in your life that might you happy as well. However, we have different perception on cryptos, someone contend in just holding a coin in long time and someone prepare by making fast trading that seem you do day trading method.
Correct we all have its different perceptions and beliefs, whether it is a long term or  short term as long as we do find pleasures and we do
achieved some profits it still better for somebody who's willing to take the risk, waiting game or play and ride both style needs proper understanding,
the more you execute well the more  possible earnings that you can gained.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 16, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
I don't agree on this one except if you are doing trades or day trading. To me, I only buy potential altcoins so I have no reason to rush buying and selling them because I only picture the endgame. And another one is that none has that ability to have the perfect timing of making successful trades,

Yeah, its better to choose some good altcoins rather than execute fast trading. Its to hassle when you proceed on that thing you can't proceed another activities in your life that might you happy as well. However, we have different perception on cryptos, someone contend in just holding a coin in long time and someone prepare by making fast trading that seem you do day trading method.
Activity: 476
October 16, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 16, 2018, 01:07:12 AM
According to me fast trading strategy is fall under panic selling.
People who are in favour of fast trading strategy, they only get small returns on their investments. Because if you want massive gains then you need to hold your investments for long term. Secondly in fast trading strategy you cannot predict the prices. You will face high volatility in fast trading. All these obstacles you will definately face in fast trading.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 10:23:51 PM
Naturally, the speculative approach requires an understanding of the properties of the market, the nature of the various trading instruments, long observation of the charts, the existence of a serious, reasonable trading system.
Buy fast, sell fast, it is a short-term strategy characteristic of non-investor traders. Because the trader has the principle of a little profit is enough, then buy again then sell again even though a little profit. The constraints must be large capital and the implementation time must be fast, because the price is not stable. This type of transaction is more dynamic than investment, HODL long waits until prices rise.
Activity: 252
September 25, 2018, 09:30:51 AM
too many factors depend on the time, and they give more profit, if you observe further. respectively quickly buy-sell you can, but there will be a lot of mistakes
Activity: 126
September 25, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
Naturally, the speculative approach requires an understanding of the properties of the market, the nature of the various trading instruments, long observation of the charts, the existence of a serious, reasonable trading system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
buy fast and sell fast the result will not be much, if you buy fast and sell fast you need a lot of mods if you want to get a lot of profit, I prefer to buy fast and sell long to trade with long term
Buying fast and selling fast strategy is not valid here and is irrelevant due to the patience we need in this modern technological trading and investment sources. People look for buying coins according to favorable conditions, if the price of coin is low then we proceed for buying. On the other hand we sell out when we come to know that the price of holding coin is high now because for profit you have to follow this and if you believe in fast buying selling then you will get nothing.
Activity: 116
September 25, 2018, 04:10:00 AM
In trading, Im agree with buy fast rather than sell fast. It is an opportunity to buy coins when the price is low. Than selling it faster the it will increase double than you will sell, if it reach its bull run.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 02:51:09 AM
it is very difficult to get a profit when buying and then sell it again because the automatic price is still not stable and this makes traders have to have a lot of good strategies for trading
Selling and buying are the most profit dependant decisions which are of great importance if you are real trader then you will understand the importance of it more than anything else. When you use you mind and come to know about profit dependant things after some experience and involvement in the crypto market then you will reject the sell fast and buy fast statement.
Activity: 490
September 23, 2018, 12:02:39 AM
I think traders who often use investment in a fast duration are likely to experience panic because when they don't observe the movement in detail the possibility of loss can occur and that's where investing must be ready to accept all the risks that arise in the future.
Activity: 8
September 22, 2018, 05:58:14 AM
Fast deal is good, but it is not always attractive. This is a short surfing opportunity to exchange bit coins.
Good luck.
Activity: 268
September 22, 2018, 05:23:14 AM
I am confused what you are wanting to ask here, you mean short term? Buy fast and sell fast only applies in short-term trading. Short-term trading can be done within an hour to two days! In this bear market, this trading strategy will be good, and I am applying this strategy!

in a market situation when this is a pretty good solution and will be able to give us little by little profit by doing short-term trading, but if you want to get a fairly large profit in short-term trading also requires a large capital, because with minimal capital like me, the benefits you get will not be felt.

the most important thing is we also have to follow a good signal so we can know which coins will experience the pump in the near future, without that I think it will be very difficult to analyze a coin that will rise because the market is still downtrend.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 22, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
and weaknesses?
That’s the scalping method I guess 🤔you really have to be careful if you’re using that method. I know why I’m saying, you can be losing your money within those short periods, cause with this method what many do is guess the next direction the price is moving and if you’re wrong you will lose your money.

It will be much better if you take out time to study the market and do a long trade method. But who am I to tell you what to do, it’s your choice to make, if you think that works for you then you can go for it.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 12:43:26 AM
and weaknesses?
Day buying and selling works, and TA is a treasured device, it bothers me to no end humans right away push aside it and state its humans drawing strains on a chart.

Its plenty extra than that, its the usage of the RSI the MACD, resistance points to pick out viable tendencies and entry factors, and feasible go out factors. combine this with marketplace sentinement, information coming up, and different objects that can motive a pump / dump and you may do properly.

ninety nine% of human beings here are retarded and cant apprehend this.

It took me an extended long term to get decent at day trading, and i dont day change every day, most effective while the possibility presents itself to me.

The quality component i did to benefit a higher know-how of this become to create a twitter to follow quite a few crypto buyers, ask them questions when they publish objects, and try and understand the phrases they use to make their choices.

a piece of recommendation to me might be to look up RSI / MACD apprehend this, try to comply with how the time frames fluctuate with those, and how decrease time frame shifts affect larger time frames, and no while to take income / what your aim is whilst you input a change.

good luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 12:23:55 AM
I am confused what you are wanting to ask here, you mean short term? Buy fast and sell fast only applies in short-term trading. Short-term trading can be done within an hour to two days! In this bear market, this trading strategy will be good, and I am applying this strategy!
Activity: 91
September 21, 2018, 12:09:37 AM
I am interested in the use of stop loss, can someone kindly advise me a list of exchanges that currently have this feature. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 11:44:20 PM
The doubt that most afflicts them is the fact of insecurity, they think, perhaps influenced by those who speak so badly of cryptomoney, that when they buy their first BTC, they could run into some scammer, who would keep their money and the BTC and although it is possible that this happens, there are always alternatives and steps to follow to avoid these inconveniences
Pages:
Jump to: