Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 10. (Read 25302 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
The value of insignificant crypto currencies that change in minutes to seconds, it would be better to sell and buy coins at the right time and at a low price. do not rush to make a range for one week each transaction
Activity: 279
November 04, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
Trading strategy is fast and sell fast, i think it will be good when the market fluctuates continuously and there are waves. Because it is very dangerous if we do not catch the bottom of the market which we can be easy to fail. I do not prefer to do this perspective to invest long term.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 04, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
This is difficult to follow buy fast and do sell fast since price movement are unstable. We cannot conclude what price it were heading. Those weakness we might encounter the possibility to have lose on our investment.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 04, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
Doing everything fast is not a key to the trading success, that would way too easy, don't you think? The key is to choose best strategy for you personally and get good info from your friends or buy it.
I'd say that's the safest way to sell your assets faster. If you said it wasn't a key for success then you are really dumb. Have you ever seen stock exchanges or binary option? They offer you a minute of trading and you can earn more than 100% from this stuff.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 10:31:30 AM
For me the obstacle and weakness you will encounter in fast trading or day trading is the opportunity to have a high profit on your cryptos if it will become successful like those old btc hodlers.
Activity: 363
November 04, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
I think the weak point is that we will not be able to escape when we lose money, which is due to psychological problems. If the psychological improvement is quite perfect
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 04, 2018, 09:44:35 AM
when we trade, we cannot ensure that market prices will match what we expect. so fast trading I feel is less effective in making us good traders. in trading we have to take advantage of market conditions, so we have to wait a little and be patient to make a profit. in my opinion the weakness in doing fast trading is when we sell and the price continues to rise. we have to wait for prices to go down again for a long time to make another purchase. maybe if you already know where the price will move, maybe you can do fast trading. but I don't think anyone will know about market movements, because everyone can only speculate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
November 04, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
and weaknesses?

of course there are always obstacles especially when waiting for growth, short trading with lots of altcoins is more profitable than if you only trade with one coin.
of course the difficulty while waiting to grow
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
can fast trading work? better play with sound rules so you dont get burnnnn

I always get some golden nuggets here with practical applications - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
Activity: 588
November 04, 2018, 05:34:41 AM
The key of success in trading is keep patient, dont be greedy, and knowledge to understanding price action of crypto and have good risk management and diversify risk. Combination of all that will possible to offer good profit and we can avoid loss when bearish market.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 08:50:13 PM
Doing everything fast is not a key to the trading success, that would way too easy, don't you think? The key is to choose best strategy for you personally and get good info from your friends or buy it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 10:10:35 PM
You know that kinds of action makes holders difficult. Market can't grow up and ends up like a zero - sum game.
Activity: 644
November 01, 2018, 10:05:50 PM
Trading always needs to be very active in order to buy and sell our coins. Buy fastly and sell fastly it is impossible in some cases to make a fast profit. So we need very active in order to buy and sell, for people who want to hold should always need not bother about the market situation.
Activity: 225
November 01, 2018, 10:00:37 PM
In my opinion with fast trading strategies we need to know when to take a loss. It is quite difficult for me to choose the right time to take a risk to preserve my capital while simultaneously creating another opportunity.
With this strategy wrong happens more because traders make more decisions at one time. It requires high experience, determination and absolute confidence in your decision. The confidence of the trader will bring opportunities in each transaction!!
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
November 01, 2018, 09:53:31 PM
It would really be great if you can always do it consistently. Buying fast while the market price of cryptocurrency is the best way to invest in crypto and then selling it fast while its market price rises up is a good combination for it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 01, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
the obstacles and weaknesses of fast trading are
- lags when pump prices. because fast traders always take small profits.
- stuck in high prices, because it follows the pump price.
- often does not focus on one coin. and make the mind become a sphere.
- get tired quickly because you always hunt for coins and are easy to emotion.
Many do not take into account how taxing can be to your body and your mind to try to become a day trader, humans are not very good at keeping track of stuff all the time so remaining alert every single second thinking an opportunity may appear in the market is going to tire you out very quickly, I knew some people that were good traders but they left trading because they were stressed out all the time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 30, 2018, 01:31:36 AM
and weaknesses?
You cant execute this buy fast sell fast type way of trading unless if you do know where prices would move then its possible but we do all know price is never been predictable which means it can go opposite anytime on the price we had purchased on which means it will really make you stop completely and wait up for the price recovery this is why this kind of trading behavior wont really give you any good results but rather ending up on the waiting game.
Maybe what OP is trying to say here is that even if we can gain only 1%of profit we will sell faster ,the only problem is if the coin we purchase drops drastically after we buy then we will be trappd on that specific coin.but i can see what he wanted to tell us here
Many people when enter the crypto world think that there will be immediate and huge profits but it is not exactly what they think. It is something different from that way of thinking and you will see patience and efforts using basic as well as strategic knowledge of trading will finally result in huge profit. So, fast selling and buying strategy is not valid here in the crypto market but you can say is relevant in short-term trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
October 26, 2018, 01:31:33 AM
buying fast and selling fast is not a problem as long as we sell quickly, we always get profit, it can be one of the things we can make as a benchmark of profit. when the market is not as stable as it is now buying fast and selling quickly can be used as a composition of the best strategy to always get profit.

As long as people make profits whether it is small or large depending upon the risk that person is ready to take it should be good. But at times traders do follow it and some times they do realize that holding would have yielded them better. But at present times it is good to buy/sell regularly to make the daily living out of it.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
October 26, 2018, 01:20:57 AM
In my opinion, buy fast and see fast can not be done easily because you can not predict the price accurately in a short time.
This strategy is not valid here in the crypto market especially in the Bitcoin because if you have ever noticed from many experiences we have seen that Bitcoin is a long term source and here you will have to wait for months in after  buying coins. On the other hand, there are little possibilities of buying fast and selling fast in short term so you will have to look for short term sources like Litecoin and few other but profit using this strategy of fast buying-selling will be small.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 25, 2018, 03:12:47 PM
This strategy is pretty awesome too. But the real thing in trading is how long will you hold your token if the price goes up and still you are waiting for the price you are willing to sell.
it's good, because you can get luck with a quick time, and the risk is not so great. however, I think few people can make big profits in this way. yeah, but all that is a choice

People could acquire big projects during a good market movements, but for this moment while unpredictable market likely to fall due to volatility don't ever do fast buying and selling. It's not a wiser choice to do, since you're not getting profit or else you're making the market fall at worst stage. Just hold your purchased coins for trading and wait for the right price to sell then get the desired profit you wanted to.
Pages:
Jump to: