Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 17. (Read 25302 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 03:01:32 AM
In trading you should not be affected on your emotions like if you are a weak hands that mostly when your assets dropped you were panicking, in this case you must be patient if you knew that your coins is has a potential like major coins cause these coins are completely manipulated.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 19, 2018, 02:16:03 AM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?

If you are intending to invest a huge amount then you should buy fast right now because the price is very low and all you have to do is be more patient about the current price because it will still grow eventually when the demand in the market increases.
this sometimes brings us to profit, however, the benefits sometimes get are not so great. but depending on the skills you have, if you are great at trading quickly, that's a good thing, but people tend to choose long-term investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 18, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
and weaknesses?

If you are intending to invest a huge amount then you should buy fast right now because the price is very low and all you have to do is be more patient about the current price because it will still grow eventually when the demand in the market increases.

i think the op is talking about short term trading , where he can buy and sell in a fast manner .  short term trading isnt bad at all but i think it is only seasonal , when i say seasonal i mean when the market is in good condition .

right now the market of cryptos are in a bad condition , so doing short term trades is a bad idea because you will only loose if you insist to continue doing it .  thesedays , patience is what we really need  or in short we can divert from long term trading .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
September 18, 2018, 11:25:48 PM
and weaknesses?

Activity: 127
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
if you trade fast, you are short-term trading, which is an obstacle in my opinion is that you have to keep an eye on crypto currency movements, because there will be a rapid price change too
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 10:44:19 PM
This is kind of a stressful that you are focused on the price minute by minute to check if it increases even a little and sells it fast. It is also profitable in a way that you earn even a little for a small amount of time. With this kind of market we have, this kind of investing is possible.
it's better to be patient and wait for the right time to sell than you make sell every minute and only get a small profit.
if you're lucky maybe you can make a profit in 1 day, that includes fast in my opinion, do a good plan and strategy dude..

Yes, people will show more interest towards selling for short-term profits instead of long term. Holding will always give us very good profit when the price starts increasing we should make some profit. Sometimes it is impossible to sell immediately because the price may change.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
and weaknesses?
Yes. I do it whenever I have the free time. It is very time consuming for watching up and down of the price. You should not used for 100% of your coin as it is too risky. Only trade with 10% of your coin. Quickly sell when the price is high a bit, then buy again. You need to control your feeling. Don’t be too greedy. Just do it as a fan.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 09:36:35 PM
This is kind of a stressfull that you are focused on the price minute by minute to check if it increases even a little and sell it fast. It is also profitable in a way that you earn even a little for a small amount of time. With this kind of market we have, this kind of investing is possible.
it's better to be patient and wait for the right time to sell than you make sell every minute and only get a small profit.
if you're lucky maybe you can make a profit in 1 day, that includes fast in my opinion, do a good plan and strategy dude..
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 18, 2018, 07:57:08 PM
If you are good as this things that you can buy fast at a low price of coin and you can sell it for a high price. You can earn a lot of money but you need a good exchanger and stable internet connection to do it  Cool
Activity: 700
September 18, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
The problem is of course the time and science of coin analysis, because if you don't have a lot of time, it's very difficult to be able to implement this strategy, if in a short time you will likely be able to miss the moment when experiencing a significant increase and without the knowledge in analyzing coins that will increase to buy or just buy coins that are in vain. You cannot make purchases and sales quickly.

in the current market situation, it is quite profitable to use this strategy because the movement continues to fluctuate and can suddenly rise high in a few moments.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
September 18, 2018, 06:07:13 PM
This is kind of a stressfull that you are focused on the price minute by minute to check if it increases even a little and sell it fast. It is also profitable in a way that you earn even a little for a small amount of time. With this kind of market we have, this kind of investing is possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
September 18, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Yeah, for some people buying and selling fast is a strategy but it takes a lot of time and effort to do it plus you must not get upset when you did just the wrong thing at the wrong time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
and weaknesses?
Sometimes this buy fast and sell fast as you have said is just not the best option because you can still make mistake even with that. Some people are thinking that buying fast and selling immediately is a good way to make profit and that they won’t lose.

It’s a good strategy, but I still think that no matter what strategy you’re using the only thing that matters is whether you’re able to tell if the market continues to go up or whether it will fall.

Well it's fine if you're ok with minimal profit. And you have a lot of time to spend monitoring the market. It doesn't always happen that a coins price would go up in a short amount of time.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 18, 2018, 07:01:18 AM
and weaknesses?
Sometimes this buy fast and sell fast as you have said is just not the best option because you can still make mistake even with that. Some people are thinking that buying fast and selling immediately is a good way to make profit and that they won’t lose.

It’s a good strategy, but I still think that no matter what strategy you’re using the only thing that matters is whether you’re able to tell if the market continues to go up or whether it will fall.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
September 17, 2018, 07:08:25 AM
and weaknesses?

I don't think fast trading strategy is effective. Doing it is prone to error which could lead to a loss. So it would be wise for a trader to do it meticulously, not fast but quick in in identifying a possible.
It is not like it is not effective, which can also be considered as scalping. The main problem here is that a lot of newbie traders like the OP are certainly so particular about gambling than trading actually since a lot of them do it without any strategy or method to actually be sure they are taking the right step. Scalping cannot be for everybody and it would take some level of experience to get right most especially with the volatile nature of the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 16, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
In order to be able to process quickly, it is generally necessary to keep the profit margin low and to do accordingly. The main purpose of fast processing is to generate income on instant fluctuations and to minimize the possibility of loss. I do not think it is better for new investors not to experiment with this method immediately, even if it is not necessary to discuss that a preliminary information is required for these transactions. Moreover, with this method, the daily stress will be at a lower level and it will also support not to make panic operations. I think that a user who succeeds in generating income over every fluctuation will be able to increase his capital to several times in a short period of time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 16, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
I think this is a very good idea, but the main thing is to know when to buy, because it can fall and you will not sell it. I say this in my experience)
You are right I think everyone should know about good time to buy and good time to sell, for me best time to buy is when you see market is red and we need to buy more, holding is good for it you will have to show patience because more holding gives opportunities for selling at the highest price, so I think now is best time we should buy and hold for long time it will be full of profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 16, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
it can be an option because buying fast and selling quickly can avoid dumping quickly. it's a strategy to get a profit even a little but it works well for trading.

Daily trader generally follow this principle as they buy and sell quickly and gets their profit booked immediately. This helps them to earn everyday and they know their position at the end of the month that was it s a good or bad decision to do that.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 12:56:15 PM
and weaknesses?
Weakness - You need either automated methods or quick fingers
Obstacles - Finding an exchange that doesn't lag (good luck!)
Constraints - Small profit, more trades, high room for potentially lost gains if held (but this comes with the lower chance to lose big)
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
it can be an option because buying fast and selling quickly can avoid dumping quickly. it's a strategy to get a profit even a little but it works well for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: