Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 19. (Read 25302 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 15, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
the problem in fast trading is
- You must have plenty of time to monitor prices every minute.
- often does not get a high pump moment.
- emotions can't be controlled
- focus can't be full.
- You will panic quickly.
- and can get stuck when you enjoy trading.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 08:27:03 AM
This can be possible if only you are using a bot to trade. You can only trade correctly only when you are a professional trader and know technical analysis
You do not need a bot to day trade. What the OP is certainly mentioning is related to day trading and usually if you have a strategy and you are making good use of it to know when to get into a position, when to stop loss and the fact that you should not be greedy and take with you the little profit you can while you still can due to the volatile nature of the market, the better.

A lot of traders however gamble and they call it scalping. They have no single strategy and all they just do is to buy the lows and expect a rise and in a case where the market keeps dropping further, emotion kicks in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
September 14, 2018, 06:25:15 AM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
If you are terming day trading,then its ok until there is fluctuations in price out of which day traders make quick profits.But if you are mentioning just buying fast and immediately selling fast without any price analysis and strategy,then it would be a stupid act leading to loss.Even if you want to hold any coin in short-term,still it would be profitable only on selling it when the price increases.
I think this is not the strategy and not a perfect decision to handle things like this, even this is not useful in traditional trading. We have to be careful in this market like a duck siting on floor and have to wait for increase in price, once increase in price occurs then that is the real time to sell for profit. Especially in the Bitcoin this is a failed idea to buy fast and sell fast as it is long term and will take our time.

So you want to say that if the buy fast and sell fast thing failed, then the long term thing will not? To me, it looks more like a poor man's hope. Just sitting with your coins curled in a fetus position and waiting nervously for something which might not happen at all is not a good idea on its own and definitely not better than trying to purposefully do something. Actually, trying to change things for the better should be a preferred strategy at all times unless you know for certain that patiently waiting is the best strategy given the circumstances.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 02:57:35 AM
You cannot do what you want to happen buy fast and sell fast cause it will never happen cause if you want to sell your coin you have to wait until it is all sold out. It will never happen that one person will buy all the coin that you sell.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
September 14, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
and weaknesses?
If you are terming day trading,then its ok until there is fluctuations in price out of which day traders make quick profits.But if you are mentioning just buying fast and immediately selling fast without any price analysis and strategy,then it would be a stupid act leading to loss.Even if you want to hold any coin in short-term,still it would be profitable only on selling it when the price increases.
I think this is not the strategy and not a perfect decision to handle things like this, even this is not useful in traditional trading. We have to be careful in this market like a duck siting on floor and have to wait for increase in price, once increase in price occurs then that is the real time to sell for profit. Especially in the Bitcoin this is a failed idea to buy fast and sell fast as it is long term and will take our time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 01:44:53 AM
Fast trading is a good method, the main thing is to have time to do it correctly, now the courses behave differently, some can go down for a long time
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:32:55 AM
There are many difficulties in this matter, I only mentioned a few simple comments
1. The risk but see but still exist
2. Low profits
3. There are many BOT works this way
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 14, 2018, 12:59:23 AM
and weaknesses?
The risk is that when the market is going down, we do not know. I have implemented this strategy and almost profit is quite low and always the market down to make a loss. I do not appreciate this transaction and it is the only weakness.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 11:48:03 PM
If we make quick decisions, there are advantages and disadvantages. We can rush to make decisions that will make us regret or maybe it is the right decision.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 13, 2018, 10:42:30 PM
As long you are already good with the current price to be your preferred investment price, then buy it as fast as you can. Hold it for a while and see for a price hike and if you feel like it's already a good price to sell, then do it. That's how a short term investment can be.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 09:29:03 PM
The market is unstable. So your plan is risky. Do you make sure you can get daily profit everyday? I don't think so. My plan is holding. I can make sure i get profit at the time i buy.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 08:18:29 PM
Buying fast and selling fast is the choice of short-term trading. If some of the coin is high volatility and they quickly change the price, then we should buy fast and sell fast.
Yes right, short-term trading requires coins that have high volatility, I see there are lots of coins with high volatility in the Binance market, maybe because binance is a big market so only good coins can be registered in the binance market and have volatility
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
I think that it is a good advice because you need to buy now and sell it fast as well. I think that it is a great idea to buy coins now because their price is really great at the moment
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
September 13, 2018, 03:42:21 PM
Buying fast and selling fast is the choice of short-term trading. If some of the coin is high volatility and they quickly change the price, then we should buy fast and sell fast.

He just said you gotta be fast. It doesn't mean you should buy it right now, then sell it. If you can find the right time and know how to act quickly, you will certainly gain. There is an expression : '' If you already see news made high on newspaper, then you are late. ''
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
I think that it is more stressful think and you will not get 100x+ by just holding an undervalued asset for some time. Positive side is that you will have some stable profit is you things right
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 03:12:43 PM
Trading strategy differs but when you wish yo achieve fast trading strategy and fast execution, you can use a robot programmed to trade for you profitably and trade
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
and weaknesses?
Applying fast trading strategy is a very wrong approach i guess. If you want to be a successful trader, you need to study the crypto market properly, observe all opportunities and threats and then to take action. And if you are applying fast trading strategy, you might miss the upcoming opportunities and  may fall in a trouble. Its a well known fact that 'Slow and study ,wins the race'. So never go for fast trading strategy.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 01:31:10 PM
buy fast and sell fast can be called a long-term investment, usually I often buy fast and will also sell fast coins that I have bought, need a lot of capital if you buy fast and sell coins quickly.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
September 13, 2018, 01:28:49 PM
Not clear about fast trading. But i think trading must be made with understing. If you trade without knowing anything just buy fast and sell fast you may be a looser.
yes ... nothing is instant.
I have forgotten daily trading. this is detrimental and filled with greed. this is related to unstable market conditions. some issues continue to be played and succeed in making prices fall.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 13, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
I think if we can do everything on time, it will make us big profits. We can find the time to be right, if we can buy it from the bottom without any mistakes, and sell it from above. I would still recommend you to take it slowly land.
Then, if that's the case we should study about the day trading so that we can have at least profit for a day or for a short period of time if we don't have plan to do investment in a long run! Patience is also the key for us to become successful especially in trading, but if you really want to have an assurance then doing a day trading is possible, it just takes time for you to learn everything.
Pages:
Jump to: