Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 18. (Read 25302 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 16, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
I think this is a very good idea, but the main thing is to know when to buy, because it can fall and you will not sell it. I say this in my experience)
Maybe people have forgotten about something called patience. Decisive decisions are also important but being patient helps a trader by a great deal. If you are hasty in taking decisions you will make mistakes unless of course you are some professional trader of crypto.

Right now from the point of view of safe trading "Buy fast and sell fast" is the best strategy. There are rapid and manipulated fallings in the market. So it is better just fix profit and get your money as soon as possible quickly.
It is just a big way to lose your money. I dont understand the statement of "Getting money quickly" - the world does not work like that and I have seen that with my own experience. These people will run into the frontlines like suicide warriors and the ones who have the last laugh are the whales pumping them. Have patience and watch the market before deciding whether to buy or less.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 11:27:56 AM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
Never deal with fast money, fast transactions and fast investments. Because if you really want to earn in a good state you will definitely need to deal with the things that would need an effort for you to do with. In trading, investment and dealing with the right decision in every transaction we could take.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
Fluctuations and market conditions I think obstacles will exist if implementing a fast trading strategy. Sometimes market conditions can change quickly at any time, so if suddenly the market conditions deteriorate and prices fall dramatically this will be detrimental if you implement a fast trading strategy. The weakness of this strategy in my opinion is the risk of losing very high because we only do it in the short term with uncertain market conditions. So we have to do it at the right time, when the price is stable and good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
Right now from the point of view of safe trading "Buy fast and sell fast" is the best strategy. There are rapid and manipulated fallings in the market. So it is better just fix profit and get your money as soon as possible quickly.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 10:54:05 AM
Buy fast and sell fast is another method to derive quick profit in the market. Most time if you don't want to monitor your trade from time to time, buying quick and selling quick is fixable. Most times after executing these trades, you found out that the coins start moving upwards only. It goes both ways
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 16, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
the benefits are not so much and to avoid losses we must always monitor market price movements, this is obviously very tiring because we have wasted a lot of time to always monitor market price movements so we can get profit when selling above the purchase price
Although this seems tiring but many people do this. Buy fast and then sell it quickly, things like this will definitely require us to take a cut loss. Since if we don't act fast, what we do is only waiting. After all there is no guarantee the price will rise suddenly. There are so many risks that we must bear if we use this method. I once tried it and it didn't work well. However if that works, you can make money quickly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 08:01:05 AM
Thats kinda hard to gain profits and too risky, the best thing is to buy at low and sell after a nice pump no matter if you wait for a few months.
Exactly.I think you will not make a huge profit if you prefer buying fast and selling fast knowing you have to wait for the price market to increase again and even reach new heights.I still want to make a buy low and sell high,just wait for the market to make a big pump and it will be a perfect time to sell.
but what's more difficult, we don't know for sure whether the price of the coin that we want to buy is the lowest price, the coin we buy and we think it's already in the lowest price position, but the price can still go down again, so it's not easy for us predict or analyze coin prices correctly, so, invest in coins that really have good potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
I think it will be very profitable if you do it all you have to be able to move quickly and make sure you can find the right point to buy and sell coins.
copper member
Activity: 152
September 16, 2018, 05:20:51 AM
I think this is a very good idea, but the main thing is to know when to buy, because it can fall and you will not sell it. I say this in my experience)
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:47:18 AM
The investment strategy in the middle of a deep index correction is that investors must dare to enter because stock prices tend to be cheaper. But it must be selective.
investors don't need to panic. Because, when the market starts to recover most investors often lose these important events. As a result, ordinary investors sell their shares too quickly. In fact, these events sometimes only last for a moment.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
September 15, 2018, 09:11:20 PM
Thats kinda hard to gain profits and too risky, the best thing is to buy at low and sell after a nice pump no matter if you wait for a few months.
Exactly.I think you will not make a huge profit if you prefer buying fast and selling fast knowing you have to wait for the price market to increase again and even reach new heights.I still want to make a buy low and sell high,just wait for the market to make a big pump and it will be a perfect time to sell.
Activity: 106
September 15, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
In trade you need to think quickly. Quickly buying and selling quickly can mean this and quickly lose money.
I think in trading, I have to think calmly and focus, not hurry by thinking fast, but to sell fast and buy quickly I agree because this is good for avoiding losses due to falling prices.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 15, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
the problem in fast trading is
- You must have plenty of time to monitor prices every minute.
- often does not get a high pump moment.
- emotions can't be controlled
- focus can't be full.
- You will panic quickly.
- and can get stuck when you enjoy trading.
Fast trading is the one kind of day trading so don't be confused. Most of the day traders are follow this strategy and fast trading is make less profit but we new traders are never make profit in this platform. So most of the experts only earn more profit in this trading.

I'm not sure I'm getting the fast trading. Is this the day trading? if it is you must have the stomach to do this one. It should be for the experienced trader with high discipline. As it would eat you up if you lose any of your logical behavior and play.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
September 15, 2018, 03:09:11 PM
A lot of traders however gamble and they call it scalping. They have no single strategy and all they just do is to buy the lows and expect a rise and in a case where the market keeps dropping further, emotion kicks in.

This is not as bad as it sounds, though having a bot for placing orders is certainly a preferred way of scalping. Doing it the manual way is very exhausting and time consuming, so I can't really imagine a human being practicing this approach regularly. The strategy in this case is very simple in its premises. You just have to follow the trend and place stop-losses and take-profits accordingly. In the end, it doesn't matter how many losing trades you make as long as your net financial result remains positive.

Of course, in real life it is not that simple as simple bots get massively exploited by more advanced bots and the latter by truly sophisticated ones, leaving the owners of the simpler bots with losses in the long run. But it is definitely doable if you have enough experience in the required fields, that is in trading itself and in writing trading bots.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 15, 2018, 02:40:28 PM
Buying fast and selling fast is the choice of short-term trading. If some of the coin is high volatility and they quickly change the price, then we should buy fast and sell fast.
You just sounded like a gambler, no offense! Buying fast and selling fast is not as simple as it is but the question you should be asking yourself at certain point in the market is where are you buying and where are you selling ?

It is one thing to want to buy fast, but you may actually end up catching a falling knife if care is not taken and most especially if you do not have any strategy at all. Learn, take time to know what is best for you and remember scalping requires a lot of concentration, discipline and principle, which makes it not for everyone.
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 02:39:07 PM
I not support this because before trading you should achieve much knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.So buy fast and sell fast may you make losser.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
The crypto market seem to be going down by the day and most people are kind of skeptical about entering trades. Be that as it may, buying fast and selling fast seem to be the best option for some traders, because one cannot actually tell if the market would go further down.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 15, 2018, 01:21:32 PM
the problem in fast trading is
- You must have plenty of time to monitor prices every minute.
- often does not get a high pump moment.
- emotions can't be controlled
- focus can't be full.
- You will panic quickly.
- and can get stuck when you enjoy trading.
Fast trading is the one kind of day trading so don't be confused. Most of the day traders are follow this strategy and fast trading is make less profit but we new traders are never make profit in this platform. So most of the experts only earn more profit in this trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 15, 2018, 12:57:15 PM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
the benefits are not so much and to avoid losses we must always monitor market price movements, this is obviously very tiring because we have wasted a lot of time to always monitor market price movements so we can get profit when selling above the purchase price
Pages:
Jump to: