Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 24. (Read 25302 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
February 16, 2018, 11:25:26 PM
If this is your strategy to buy fast and sell fast you can missed the chance of the price to get pump. Setting on a position to get instant profit is not also good. Might as well observe the market then wait atleast to hit your desired price.
Exactly, sometimes the fastest way isn't always good. Some of the good thing happen when you wait and hold your coin for a while. Buying fast is somewhat ok if you saw in a blockchain that your prospective coin is dumped here you grab a chance to buy it. But in terms of sell price I don't think so.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 16, 2018, 11:18:26 PM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?

If you want to make quick trades then you need an exchange that allows this like Binance or Bitfinex. Coinbase doesn’t do quick trades so you can’t do day trading on that site and you can’t hold US dollars there as far as I know.

For any trading that you do, make sure your sell is at a high enough price to cover your fees and gives you the profit you are trying for. Also, don’t sell low. Either sell high or have a stop loss order in case there is a crash.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 16, 2018, 09:17:16 PM
and weaknesses?

Do you mean scalping the market for quick profit?

You need to have large amount of principal in order to take advantage of this strategy. So that even a hundred sats change in price of a coin will generate you great profit and to cover for the fees. This is mostly done in a very short interval so full attention is required also. I think this is profitable on your lucky day but can also be depressing if the trend goes against your position.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 09:15:07 PM
For buying fast and selling fast there is a huge advantage we can use over other traders ..

I have been using this for over 3 years now and it's always accurate but you still need to do your own analyse on top of it.

Here is an example forecast for the next 4 days.

pivot = high OR low
So pivot could mean change of trend ( short term OR long term )

I live in Belgium, Brussels so my time is UTC/GMT +1

Bitcoin Timing Forecast For The Next 4 days:

17 FEBRUARY

PIVOT= 04:20
PIVOT= 10:17
PIVOT= 12:30
PIVOT= 14:10
PIVOT= 18:18
PIVOT= 20:50

18 FEBRUARY

PIVOT= 06:50
PIVOT= 10:01
PIVOT= 11:50
PIVOT= 13:27
PIVOT= 15:40
PIVOT= 18:08
PIVOT= 21:34

19 FEBRUARY

PIVOT= 01:34
PIVOT= 06:40
PIVOT= 14:05
PIVOT= 17:08
PIVOT= 21:43

20 FEBRUARY

PIVOT= 02:13
PIVOT= 05:13
PIVOT= 06:43
PIVOT= 10:00
PIVOT= 12:22
PIVOT= 13:41
PIVOT= 16:52
PIVOT= 21:32

ENJOY TRADING
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 09:07:07 PM
If this is your strategy to buy fast and sell fast you can missed the chance of the price to get pump. Setting on a position to get instant profit is not also good. Might as well observe the market then wait atleast to hit your desired price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
February 16, 2018, 08:25:43 PM
The major constraint I have encountered usually on binance during trading is the very slow page loading times.In fact I have lostalot of profits sitting and waiting for the site to load so I can place orders
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 16, 2018, 08:01:48 PM
and weaknesses?

This is what you call day trading. And yes you need to be very fast otherwise you will lose potential profit. That's why its not recommended for beginners to practice this kind of trade. Obstacles and Constraints? if you don't know how and when to execute it then you will not succeed in cryptos. And you also need to understand that its very risky and there's no way to mitigate it unlike long term holding. But its a high risk, high reward. Everything should be perfect, the timing flawless and seamless because you need to jump in very fast and get out as soon as you can. Sounds easy to you?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 08:00:37 PM
If you mean day trading with fast trading than the weaknesses in my opinion are that you can miss the price when it is pumped, for example I invested in a coin and even though I knew it will rise I took my 4% profit and got out while it went until 20%

I agree on you, but the decision is always on the trader, if you want day trading you actually missed the opportunity to get more profit, but if you are contented on what you get it is ok because the most important is you didn't lose your money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
February 16, 2018, 07:17:46 PM
and weaknesses?

a fast trading strategy can prevent you from never be able to build the position you once had because if lets say you sold your position for short term profit and you are waiting for another good entry, and you did it with a really bad timing so the price keeps going up and is not comfortable for you to re enter at higher prices so you're just waiting for prices to settle and come down, they might never reach the price you exited your position. It also depends in the liquidity of the coin you're playing. My advice is just to trade with a certaing % of your portfolio, never trade a full position.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
and weaknesses?
there's a huge risk in that kind of strategy and beside you have to focus on your trading without leaving a single minute because this kind of market is really volatile and you can't just simply leave it for a while if you do fast trading since you might missed all those pump and dump during the day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
February 16, 2018, 06:35:19 PM
and weaknesses?

I think your strategy depends alot on your funds.. if you have 50 BTC fast trading is gonna get you ridiculous and safe returns.. smaller funds 1000 or less you're gonna get eaten up in tax liability and fees..

I'd say the biggest obstacle is just practice and large amount of entry to play.. 6% of a lot is a whole lot..

At the end of the day all trades where you clear profit are good trades.. and min/max of trades will heavily go positive if you make money and very little time is spent.

I do a bit of both.. and I think diversification is the key here.. not only in what you trade but how you trade..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2018, 06:23:15 PM
and weaknesses?

it is not as simple as it may seem!
if the fork is too small you can sell more often and quickly but with small profits, if instead the fork increases, you may not sell (or buy) so quickly if that price is never reached.
So you need to have a mix of strategies and adapt to different periods.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 05:45:55 PM
If you mean day trading with fast trading than the weaknesses in my opinion are that you can miss the price when it is pumped, for example I invested in a coin and even though I knew it will rise I took my 4% profit and got out while it went until 20%
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 16, 2018, 05:45:17 PM
Everything depends on what you understand under fast selling. Margin day trading can be fine untill the bullish market but you probably won't get fast x2-5 deposit and you still have risks of getting big loses with the leverage. It can be a good plan to track successfull ICOs with low amount of bounty tokens, make some research on them and buy right after they are getting listed on a decent exchange. Usually they are getting at least fast x2 if everything is fine but it still can be concidered as gambling.
Well if you think you can earn by doing fast or maybe without holding maybe you can sell crypto coin in a past ways I believe that everything in crypto is really depending on how people handle things with the right decision if you think you can gain through the present price of crypto coin then you can do selling we are all really looking for profit here and if we think we can gain in a past way then go for it I think we are not really require to hold or wait for a long time if in this present time we can already earn.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 05:44:43 PM
Unless you are a bolt, it will be hard to perform both functions at same time. Buying fast and selling fast is a pure arbitrage strategy which when applied correctly can make you profit. But the market wont allow you to, so you need to fill a market order and wait for it to pick.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
February 16, 2018, 04:15:04 PM
Everything depends on what you understand under fast selling. Margin day trading can be fine untill the bullish market but you probably won't get fast x2-5 deposit and you still have risks of getting big loses with the leverage. It can be a good plan to track successfull ICOs with low amount of bounty tokens, make some research on them and buy right after they are getting listed on a decent exchange. Usually they are getting at least fast x2 if everything is fine but it still can be concidered as gambling.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
and weaknesses?
This is the stupidest thing to do. If you implement this logic then you are not trading, you are just gambling here with odds. Believe me this is definately not a good strategy. If you still buy fast and sell fast without realising the potential then you will miss multifold potential profits in the future if your coin grows rapidly
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:23:28 PM
and weaknesses?
I believe that short-term trade is the most effective measure at the moment. We can see that bitcoin prices have been increasing steadily over the past few days and are still on the rise. So that we can trade safely, we should surf in the short term, because we are trading on the momentum so we need to follow the market information to be able to handle the fastest way first. Every situation can happen.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 16, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
If you're referring to fast movements in closing your position, then yes, it is doable through the help of trading bots that automatically closes your positions once you reached a certain threshold. It is also kinda safe to let a bot do the trading for you especially if your mechanical skills and attention is kinda slow. There aren't any constraints on using one and for sure, this will definitely help you boost your trading abilities and lets you handle positions very neatly with little to no errors at all. But if you're referring to another definition of "fast", this wouldn't work if the coin you're working at isn't liquid enough to get smooth trades done in mere seconds.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
February 16, 2018, 02:19:36 PM
and weaknesses?

i think the only weaknesses is you just can't see the great profit of the coin you just buy. it can be said you buy coins now, and 20 hours later you profit for 6 - 9% even you know there's a good news for those coins within a weeks you just sell it.
i think you should HOLD it and wait for the peak at the moment of the coins. its more profitable than just fast trading
Pages:
Jump to: