Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 5. (Read 25302 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 26
January 26, 2019, 06:26:13 PM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
It is not applicable for new existing coins in any exchange. Why? Because it has low volumes. Unless, if you buy a popular coin. This strategy can be done in stock market where the stocks are already established in real life and there are already products. But in crypto world, investors are not easily buy coins specially today that bear market influences the mindset of everyone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 26, 2019, 05:11:31 PM
this could kills. it leads to greediness. you can get burn easily while you trade this fast. i wonder if you can analyst and develop your strategy if you follow this process. the rate at which you might end up will eventually leads to a long term trade where you buy high and sell high after a long time. 

The thing that we have to remind your mind is how can we handle our investment and profit because once you have decided this will be the way to get our profit then go with the decision that you have made previously it will be the right area so if you choose to buy a currency now and choose the time to sell previously will be the good idea
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
January 26, 2019, 12:07:33 PM
this could kills. it leads to greediness. you can get burn easily while you trade this fast. i wonder if you can analyst and develop your strategy if you follow this process. the rate at which you might end up will eventually leads to a long term trade where you buy high and sell high after a long time. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
January 26, 2019, 10:41:39 AM
and weaknesses?

You can only buy fast if the coin has a high buy support but if they don't have any buy support you can't have it immediately to your wallet. Then, you cannot sell fast if there is no any buy support or in short no buyers. But if the coins has a volume in the market surely you can both buy and sell fast.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
January 25, 2019, 10:04:35 PM
No matter how fast you try to be in trade, of course, you will wait because there is no guarantee of your next step. This applies to you too if you cannot see the future. One day you will wait the best moment for a trade move, one day you will try to rescue your money from a loss. You're gonna slow down one day.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 09:23:16 AM
and weaknesses?

Hi,

To be successful in fast trading, it is required to have a well profound understanding og the concept of technical analysis. This method can by applied on all markets, including stocks, bonds and commodities and especially also crypto currencies. Crypto is considered highly sensible to mental trends, which is where technical analysis is best applied. Read up on this and you will be better off in your swing trade crypto performance

/ Rasmus
https://moneytalk.dk/
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2018, 07:58:48 PM
and weaknesses?

Well the harder for fast trading strategy and weaknesses is to minitor and focusing time comsumable to this fast selling strategy in trading.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2018, 06:46:23 PM
if you can do it quickly and with the right price predictions you will get fast results too, even though the benefits are not too great but if you do it quickly your income will be great
You can definitely do it, but with shit coins. Most of shit coins were getting pumped by pump bot especially in Yobit where you can find this everyday. You can earn through that for like a hour with up to 1000% profit. Just make sure you are at the right time because you can miss the train.
I use to do it like that, and after some time I have more loses than profit, after that I started with mid and long term trading, I`m much more successful. I can`t predict the bottom or top, I hit that sometimes when I`m lucky but generally I buy when I think that coin has potential to grow. This year for me was bad, but that`s ok cause last one was too good, but i`m holding some of my coins for a long time now and I think they will go back to top and that`s why I hold them. Train is slow now, but I think we will see that train going up again very soon.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 27, 2018, 10:26:15 AM
if you can do it quickly and with the right price predictions you will get fast results too, even though the benefits are not too great but if you do it quickly your income will be great
You can definitely do it, but with shit coins. Most of shit coins were getting pumped by pump bot especially in Yobit where you can find this everyday. You can earn through that for like a hour with up to 1000% profit. Just make sure you are at the right time because you can miss the train.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 27, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
and weaknesses?

I think you can do this if you are one of the expert in doing the actual trade in the exchange platform.
But if you're not belong to the expert, perhaps that won't work for you for sure. Instead better for you hold your coins until
it bounce again in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
and weaknesses?

The obstacle is market conditions. When price movements in the short term can reach a good range, between low and high, of course we can implement this strategy. But if these conditions are not met, then we have to wait a while which means we can buy and sell in a fast way. Capital will also be very decisive. The more capital we have, of course, with this strategy we may get a decent profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 27, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
Buy fast and selling fast most of traders need 24hours standby to do this as fast you, You can trade but sometimes there are very fast that going up and down!
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 27, 2018, 07:53:13 AM
Buy fast and selling fast most of traders need 24hours standby to do this as fast you, You can trade but sometimes there are very fast that going up and down!

yes you are right it is the best way to make quick money from our investment buying fast and selling fast is always profitable when comparing to some other trading strategies that's why I also agree with your statement.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 27, 2018, 06:14:49 AM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 06:10:14 AM
When the market is in bad condition and has not recovered yet, we make a quick buying strategy and sell quickly I find it very reasonable. I also often follow this measure to preserve my assets.
Buy fast and sell fast is not good now. It's only buying fast and hold long that can work in the current time. So we should really refrain from selling fast and should rather focus on investment to claim a part in the future wealth that if we don't invest will go away.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
December 26, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
crypto gives you the opportunity to trade like this, but you have to have a very good analysis and predictor of trends because this is approaching gambling. if you are a little wrong in making a decision then the choice is HOLD or stop losses and this is troublesome in trading
Activity: 384
December 25, 2018, 12:35:59 AM
I think the obstacles will be less than long-term trading but must have extra patience in fast trading because we must always monitor the prices
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 24, 2018, 09:51:51 PM
If the market is growing very profitable to make short-term transactions, otherwise in a falling market, we can lose money using this strategy.
We can actually do this regardless of the market situation, buy it needs the right timing and you should be monitoring every movement of the coin you like to trade. One who want to be successful with day trading must focus on what he is doing because every movement is crucial and you should also be aware of the factors that can move the price, such as news and speculation.
Every second counts or any moments would really be an opportunity for you to make money. Time is crucial when you do make  active trades.It does really need some timing
and somehow your skills would be tested on how you would make such decision on when to get in and to get out.

Buy fast and sell fast is really easy to say but when you are already on the actual situation executing such basic move would be the hardest one.
Yeah it will test your skills and of course your patience, you have to do monitor and analysis when to buy and sell and that can be seen from the strategy to read the chart that you will use, but not all your predictions may be correct, thats why it tests your patience also
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 04:42:38 PM
"fast trading, buy as fast as possible and immediately sell it when the coin price increases, so we will benefit quickly"
is that easy? of course it's not as easy as you might think.

Sometimes it works even better than you can think. The luckiest day traders manage to make dozens of profitable operation in 24 hours and even faster. They earn on them really a lot.
Activity: 381
December 22, 2018, 03:14:28 AM
When the market is in bad condition and has not recovered yet, we make a quick buying strategy and sell quickly I find it very reasonable. I also often follow this measure to preserve my assets.
Pages:
Jump to: