Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 7. (Read 25302 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 28, 2018, 12:13:28 AM
Sometimes it is impossible to buy and sell them fastly because the market situation cannot be the same always. It is easy to say but once entering into the market the market can't be same, so after buying we need to wait for some until we make a profit otherwise, we might lose value on our investment.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
November 27, 2018, 10:48:57 PM
At the moment I think to buy fast will be the best. Because the prices of all the coins are very low. At this moment I hope you will benefit from investing.
otherwise, you must hold and wait when it will give good profit you can sell.

Coin supply is not low mate but i am seeing the wallets which had coins stored since 2016 are being moved
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 27, 2018, 10:47:26 PM
If someone wants to do fast trading, it is likely that the internet network is needed for the smooth process because with rapid price movements traders don't have much time to keep holding it back to anticipate future losses.
Unless you are living in a country with very low infrastructure the speed of your internet connection should not be a problem at all when it comes to trading, the greater problem is going to be the level of your skill as a trader and that is something that can only be improved with many months of study, something that most people that try to become traders never do.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 04:54:31 PM
At the moment I think to buy fast will be the best. Because the prices of all the coins are very low. At this moment I hope you will benefit from investing.
otherwise, you must hold and wait when it will give good profit you can sell.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 22, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
The challenges here is the exchange fees for exchange traders such that the profit most times are not enough to cater for exchange fees except for offline traders. With the emergence of all these new exchanges promising a free trade exchange will make such interesting
But the catch is free exchange can also be dangerous as they can easily scam your money, how such business will works without getting fees, the exchange can easily be attacked by hackers or claimed that they have been attack but reality wise they are the one who do such in a underground, we also need to be selective choosing exchange, opportunities to have arbs using known exchange should be also prioritize.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 02:22:20 AM
The challenges here is the exchange fees for exchange traders such that the profit most times are not enough to cater for exchange fees except for offline traders. With the emergence of all these new exchanges promising a free trade exchange will make such interesting
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
November 21, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
I understand you are talking about scalping? If you good in quickly to make a deal and make a profit, then this is excellent. Strategy requires a quick response and high concentration of attention. It is believed that this strategy is the most highly profitable. It is also considered that this is the pinnacle of skill.
Of the minuses I can highlight:
- strong tension caused by increased concentration of attention (the deal usually closes in a few minutes or even seconds);
- high risk to miscalculate and fail;
- the trader must constantly be near the laptop. This noticeably affects the quality of life and health.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
I think our market is so volatile and the short term investments are very relevant today. Unfortunately I have no time to monitor market changes every second of my life.. and I use the trading bot "trade santa" that trades my coins .. and thanks to the right settings it works well
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 21, 2018, 09:47:41 AM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?

It's not just about the day trading style of duration but the target. How many % are you satisfied in any given trade to exit and sell your position. Sometimes it will only takes minutes so it doesn't matter. You can spot the trade you want by just really learning about it in technicals.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
Everytime I try this method for some quick profit, I end up hodling because I love my bags too much.  Lips sealed
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
For fast trading, you need to constantly monitor the price growth and respond in a timely manner and place orders, if you have enough time, you can do it in full
This might not work for all of the people. In fact I do not think that buy fast sell fast would be so much instrumental in replicating the worth of the portfolios because the pace with which the value is added to the worth of the coins is low.
Activity: 10
November 20, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
The best strategy in my opinion is to monitor the market regularly for changes in the trading dynamics, business models and their influence, trading volumes from exchanges, pump and dump changes, economical influences worldwide, etc.
Activity: 75
November 19, 2018, 09:56:23 PM
I think this type of trading will be feasible trading on any exchange that does not charge trading fees, but no known exchange is offering such. I have seen some yet to launch exchanges that have promised free trading but until the go into full blown trading that we can see them to be true. Digit exchange is one of such
The most beautiful trading if you buy fast then sell fast and profit. This is the basic principle of traders, not investors. Bitcoin users want profits that are commensurate with invested capital, but the risk of a trader is greater because the rapid price movement of bitcoin makes it necessary to wait patiently for the price to be in the desired position. Even losses can occur, because prices continue to fall.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 18, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
and weaknesses?

You can do that only if you are almost always certain as to where the next line will be heading. You may buy right now because the price is diving down low but then can you be sure that the next minute it will be green? It could dive down much lower. In the same way that you could sell now, but then can you be sure that the next minute the price will go down or still rise some more?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
For fast trading, you need to constantly monitor the price growth and respond in a timely manner and place orders, if you have enough time, you can do it in full
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 02:38:15 AM
and weaknesses?
I guess it isn't possible. Unless you have a bot that will execute the trade. Even day traders has difficulty making it almost a success.

The obstacles I see is that all will be for naught on trading fees if only you execute stop-loss.

Some people manage to make money following exactly this strategy. I am not such a guy. For me, it seems that it is better to make the technical analysis first, then to choose the altcoins, invest in them and hold.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 01:40:00 AM
If someone wants to do fast trading, it is likely that the internet network is needed for the smooth process because with rapid price movements traders don't have much time to keep holding it back to anticipate future losses.
Indeed! It's very important to be knowledgeable, and be on the look out of what's new and what the updates are to be informed and be creative in making decisions. Buying fast and selling fast is a good strategy but it all depends on how knowledgeable you are with what you are dealing with. It's not all about what works for others also work for you, it's about finding your own strategy that works for you and sticking with it. Continue learning new things and don't be afraid to fail. Learn from failures and grow from them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 17, 2018, 09:58:41 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 16, 2018, 07:10:33 PM
You can do scalping, buy fast and sell fast. if you have good analysis and experience in the market, because in here prices on the market are very volatile. if you make a wrong decision from your fast analysis, then your scalping strategy will end in loss. so it all depends on the ability of yourself if you want to do scalping.

That can be a way to earn money for those that have very good reflexes and are able to make very fast calculations in their head in a matter of seconds but for the rest of the traders that is not really a way to try to make money, I say this because the ability of most traders is not really that high, so what you are proposing is not really realistic for many of them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
November 10, 2018, 10:19:11 PM
Fast trading strategy will make many profits. As soon as the price of bitcoin and ethereum is reduced, then it is necessary to buy fastly. When you pump, you have to make a sale. But if there is a weakness in trading, then you will have to great loss.
I agree with you . Few people can do this because the market can not predict anything. I advise people to choose long-term investment because the risk may be less and will bring good profit if we know the stop before selling. Of course this will be very difficult and we need to learn this
Pages:
Jump to: