Pages:
Author

Topic: buy fast and sell fast - page 6. (Read 25302 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
December 22, 2018, 02:24:37 AM
If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
Buying fast and selling fast has nothing to do with what you’re going to achieve. Even if you decide to buy and sell fast it might not work, I’m guessing you’re referring to using a short term strategy and it doesn’t work for everyone cause a lot of people lose in it.

It’s best to do long term, buy when the market falls and hold it for long. You can save up money when the market is high and then invest it during bear market, and don’t forget you should invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 01:48:26 AM
Trading can give excellent profits both in the short and long distance, the main thing is to get good information, take the time and always be ready to buy and sell!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 22, 2018, 01:18:50 AM
buying fast and selling fast I don't think it makes sense and is beyond reason, of course we are here to invest and get profit. but getting profit also requires good time and opportunity. buy and hold our coins until there is a price change, don't sell fast because now I think it will only lose.
in thought, it is indeed very difficult to do. but actually I have done this before, and gained considerable profits in a short time. but, I also suffered losses because of this. well, but if you intend to invest, I think holding back in the long run will be better.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 21, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
"fast trading, buy as fast as possible and immediately sell it when the coin price increases, so we will benefit quickly"
is that easy? of course it's not as easy as you might think.
Yeah it's not as easy as  imagine, even if you implement this strategy, but not necessarily the direction and price changes according to what you predict, it could just fall when you buy, and of course buy fast sell fast strategy not applicable, you need Many plans or backup plans for trading
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 21, 2018, 07:50:06 PM
Remember it depends on situaion. Because thry have situation that you do not need to sell fast the coin that you buy because for sure they will increase more the value and you lose your opportunity to earn money. But they have coin that good to sell fast.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
December 21, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
Buy fast sell fast that's strategy is good for day trading
Not assuming huge of percentage income
For me 10 percent earnings including transaction fees in day trading are enough

Taking 10% profit daily and that too including transaction fees is very good but in today market more then 3 to 5% profit seeing itself is big and waiting for 10% profit will most of the time will make loss. As market is not moving so high daily. So keeping low profit will make you daily profit in trading.
Yeah it is very important that you should wait its high profit but if you want low profit so you can get low profit but don't be panic about its low market rather keep calm because some time you will get high profit and some time you will get low profit but bitcoin will never hurt your feelings it will give you best opportunity in your life.
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
December 21, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

Taking 10% profit daily and that too including transaction fees is very good but in today market more then 3 to 5% profit seeing itself is big and waiting for 10% profit will most of the time will make loss. As market is not moving so high daily. So keeping low profit will make you daily profit in trading.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 21, 2018, 06:42:12 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
buying fast and selling fast I don't think it makes sense and is beyond reason, of course we are here to invest and get profit. but getting profit also requires good time and opportunity. buy and hold our coins until there is a price change, don't sell fast because now I think it will only lose.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 01:31:34 PM
I think it's a good strategy for now because prices can suddenly go up and down because the market conditions are bad, take your profits if you can
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 21, 2018, 12:35:52 PM
and weaknesses?

You mean to say, fast profit is all what you like to have here? In short, therefore, day trading is very suitable on this methods.

because in this way you can able to earn fast but you can also loss your capital quickly too. So you better trade wisely dude! Good luck! Smiley
Without proper knowledge it is something like dealing with gambling, buy fast or make an entry that quick then sell it out when the value rises up can be a good strategy but if you got trapped and the value falls down you will end up losing your investment and that's part of the risk dealing with short term trading, needs a lots of knowledge and confidence taking the risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 21, 2018, 11:40:33 AM
and weaknesses?

You mean to say, fast profit is all what you like to have here? In short, therefore, day trading is very suitable on this methods.

because in this way you can able to earn fast but you can also loss your capital quickly too. So you better trade wisely dude! Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
"fast trading, buy as fast as possible and immediately sell it when the coin price increases, so we will benefit quickly"
is that easy? of course it's not as easy as you might think.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
December 21, 2018, 09:02:36 AM
If the market is growing very profitable to make short-term transactions, otherwise in a falling market, we can lose money using this strategy.
We can actually do this regardless of the market situation, buy it needs the right timing and you should be monitoring every movement of the coin you like to trade. One who want to be successful with day trading must focus on what he is doing because every movement is crucial and you should also be aware of the factors that can move the price, such as news and speculation.
Every second counts or any moments would really be an opportunity for you to make money. Time is crucial when you do make  active trades.It does really need some timing
and somehow your skills would be tested on how you would make such decision on when to get in and to get out.

Buy fast and sell fast is really easy to say but when you are already on the actual situation executing such basic move would be the hardest one.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 21, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
If the market is growing very profitable to make short-term transactions, otherwise in a falling market, we can lose money using this strategy.
We can actually do this regardless of the market situation, buy it needs the right timing and you should be monitoring every movement of the coin you like to trade. One who want to be successful with day trading must focus on what he is doing because every movement is crucial and you should also be aware of the factors that can move the price, such as news and speculation.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 11:38:18 PM
i think when buy you should hold not sell fast
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
It all depends on your skills in quick trading because usually a pro trader has great skills in analyzing the market and that makes pro traders gain profits very quickly. But usually quick trading like daily, weekly, and monthly has a great risk because you have to analyze the market every time and carefully so you can gain profits and avoid losses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 28, 2018, 02:02:06 AM
If you just want fast profit even if it is just little  this "buy fast and sell fast"  policy is applicable.  It is,  if the market is good, you can apply this.   Now is not the right time because   in this kind of bearish market it is very difficult to sell fast as the price of cryptocurrency is at it's lowest.   For others who wants to really invest in the market and are experts in trading,  they buy and hold for a long investment and will  give  them a chance  to have enough time to study the trend of the their target  market price and sell their investments.  This way they can gain a big profit  and sometimes this way, make someone very rich.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2018, 01:31:19 AM
Sometimes it is impossible to buy and sell them fastly because the market situation cannot be the same always. It is easy to say but once entering into the market the market can't be same, so after buying we need to wait for some until we make a profit otherwise, we might lose value on our investment.
this is still often done, especially at times when the market is not as stable as it is today. well, maybe this can make someone get a pretty good profit in a short time, but still the risk in this case is not very good.
Pages:
Jump to: