Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Buy games, giftcards, gtc and more with Bitcoin★Save★Easy★Fast★★★ - page 2. (Read 50738 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I pay CSGO on bit-keys but nothing happend this order payed about 10H ago, i didn't know if the website scamm me or what !

Im waiting for KEY !
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
When u`ll get more 60 days swtor game cards ? i`m and old customer of urs
ordered overwatch never got the key.. email sent and no response so far....

Edit: Just got my key and it worked
same here with overwatch 3 days no key no respond for emails...
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
ordered overwatch never got the key.. email sent and no response so far....

Edit: Just got my key and it worked
I bought a GTA5 Key (~30$) from this service yesterday, and got an invalid key.
It says on their website that they would reply within 24H but after reading up on some more reviews I get why that has not happened yet.

I have contacted them through email, and I am about to send them a PM on here.
Hopefully this will get resolved.

There is also no registration button on the website, but you can register by asking for a new password.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Have shopped here a few times now mostly been fine so I'm a return customer.

But I had a hickup with the payment on my latest order so I sent an email to get the issue fixed.

6 days have passed... nothing.

You really need to fix your communication. You've got a pretty good store there but this email silence is going to be the death of it.

The above order was placed November 23rd and still hasn't arrived, today being December 8th.

Basically if you get your order right away with the automated system on that page you'll be alright.
But if there's ANY problem it will take WEEKS to get the code, if you get it at all.

Sigh.

Still dont have the key to that order I placed November 23rd.
Have sent emails to the website using 2 different addresses and even sent a PM on this forum.

Still nothing.

But I had a hickup with the payment on my latest order so I sent an email to get the issue fixed.

You really need to fix your communication. You've got a pretty good store there but this email silence is going to be the death of it.

The above order was placed November 23rd and still hasn't arrived, today being December 8th.

Basically if you get your order right away with the automated system on that page you'll be alright.
But if there's ANY problem it will take WEEKS to get the code, if you get it at all.

Sigh.
Activity: 102
Ordered some PSN cards both in Euro and USD and Windows 10 pro oem key and all got delivered with no problem and all worked  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
What am I missing here?  $109 USD for a $100 USD iTunes gift card?  HUH?

Hello my email address is [email protected] . I purchased a card worth 50 $  . But yous did not send  me a card neither in email nor in at useraccount at your web site system , i sent you guys 2 emails no response. Hello all users listen to me dont pur hase anything from this website called bit-keys.com truly scam no customercare exits,
Activity: 8
got the key, though waiting time outweighs any benefits  Grin
Activity: 10
Just to let everyone know, I now got my keys.
According to bit-keys there where a holdup at the payment site.
2 weeks have passed, please refund !!
Due to the fact, that here a posts from people, where I've responded to the mail, I guess there is a problem with some with my emails. It seems that everything is sent, but not received. I'll try to reach out to everyone through other channels who need support. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience!

Now five days have passed and you are still to reply. I cant see any reason for it to take this long. Until this is solved I wouldn't recommend anyone to order anything from bit-keys.com. You have had the money for 12 days already.
Still nothing to me either either, no PM here, no email and no reply on facebook.
nothing received, PM sent, ordered on 23rd of october  Huh
Due to the fact, that here a posts from people, where I've responded to the mail, I guess there is a problem with some with my emails. It seems that everything is sent, but not received. I'll try to reach out to everyone through other channels who need support. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience!

If mail dont work, you can reach me either here or in the facebook-message that I sent.

like I wrote before, I hope that I´m wrong and this really is a legit site, if it turns out that it is, I´ll write that it works as well.
Activity: 40
Pages:
Jump to: