Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Buy games, giftcards, gtc and more with Bitcoin★Save★Easy★Fast★★★ - page 5. (Read 50738 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
code not working. Angry  fuck you! shit scammer! 

all other Users Beware he is a (selective) scammer!
Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

After your 3 spam complaints in all 3 threads, i took a close look in this matter. You have used a trashmail account which anyone can enter and it looks like it get cleared. Normally we don't send key to other addresses than used. But I want to sattle this case. Please provide us an current e-mail to get your key again!

okay

i send a pm with my email adress Wink
Activity: 40
the price for $20 steam wallet gift card is very high ,, can you give me a discount ?  Lips sealed

I'll talk to our wholesaler to get a better price! All our gift-cards are overpriced, because we buy them at a very high price :-). I'll get back to you within the next 20h.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
the price for $20 steam wallet gift card is very high ,, can you give me a discount ?  Lips sealed
I bought a PSN 20€ card and no response after 2 days. I sent an email to admin but no response.
Here's the transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/3Q4xhCMj3SBoSMQrr7Zjj2BmX77zWoHjHo

Also, in "myAccount" page no key is displayed.

Haven't found any supporttickets or emails about this matter. Please contact us at [email protected]

I just bought overwatch and no key has arrived, please help man Tongue my email I used was either [email protected] or [email protected], please help

Since if sent you the email used, could you plaese confirm here, that you got your key.

scammer! ordered on 10/06.  but i get no code.

in my profile > orders, i see only date and invoice id.

no code displayed

i ask support for help, his answer was:

''code are displayed in profile''

but there is no code!

After your 3 spam complaints in all 3 threads, i took a close look in this matter. You have used a trashmail account which anyone can enter and it looks like it get cleared. Normally we don't send key to other addresses than used. But I want to sattle this case. Please provide us an current e-mail to get your key again!
scammer! ordered on 10/06.  but i get no code.

in my profile > orders, i see only date and invoice id.

no code displayed

i ask support for help, his answer was:

''code are displayed in profile''

but there is no code!
Activity: 1
I just bought overwatch and no key has arrived, please help man Tongue my email I used was either [email protected] or [email protected], please help
Activity: 2
I bought a PSN 20€ card and no response after 2 days. I sent an email to admin but no response.
Here's the transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/3Q4xhCMj3SBoSMQrr7Zjj2BmX77zWoHjHo

Also, in "myAccount" page no key is displayed.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Got game in few minutes for good price, 10/10 :]
Tef
Ordered overwatch origins edition, recieved key after one confirmation as first time email used. Recieved key in the form of an image, am worried about what happens if someone accesses your back end and sends email to battlenet with prove of ownership? Other than that, good service, consider it a 9/10 rating
Mine was also delivered as an image via email,
I guess maybe that's why it didn't instantly come through is it was my first time ordering?

They should state that... somewhere though if that's the case glad it worked out for you and from my experience I'd rate them a 9/10 as well.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Ordered overwatch origins edition, recieved key after one confirmation as first time email used. Recieved key in the form of an image, am worried about what happens if someone accesses your back end and sends email to battlenet with prove of ownership? Other than that, good service, consider it a 9/10 rating
Tef
Paid 0.0737 BTC for a doom day one edition key, the order has been confirmed and I was told I could find my key under my account on the invoice page, it's been a little over 20 mins already ("★Faster deliver: Average delivery time is now below 30 seconds after payment for all items in stock") and I haven't received the key, was able to receive emails about the invoice and account info but haven't gotten anything else...

Will follow up if I do or don't receive the key so far the experience has been nerve racking as I didn't even realize I could pay steam directly in BTC, and I had a few laying around which was why I even decided to get the game.

Based on the reviews I've seen from other people here I decided to go ahead and give it a shot though.

EDIT:
Also quoting their post

★Download keys from account: Your email is delayed? Just download assigned keys from your account page. We will assign you a password on your first order.

Key isn't anywhere to be found in my account page.

I finally got my key, all be it after about 8~ hours after my purchase, so the instant delivery didn't quite happen I did indeed get the key.

I'm curious if bit-keys can fill me in on why instant delivery didn't occur on this one?,
And it wasn't just a delayed email as you say you can also download em from the account page which there was no key on?

All in all nerve racking but good experience downloading the game now, thanks this is one you can trust don't worry if it doesn't arrive immediately they will sort it out.
Hi all, I just Bought Doom from Bit-Keys.com for 0.097 btc and thought I should sign up to give credit to OP here. The Serial Key turned up straight away and worked just fine. Steam was offering the game at 0.175502 BTC (80.58 USD) and Bit-Keys.com is still listing at 0.097 BTC (44.54 USD).
We have updated our store!

★Bigger Stock: Now we have 1200+ games, giftcards, applications, game time cards and more available

★Faster deliver: Average delivery time is now below 30 seconds after payment for all items in stock

★Multilanguage: Our store is now available in english, german and russian

★Support: We hired new staff to decrease our response time. Support is also available in  english, german and russian

★Download keys from account: Your email is delayed? Just download assigned keys from your account page. We will assign you a password on your first order.

We would love to hear some feedback about the new design and functionality. If you have any questions, just send us a pm or an email to [email protected]
Activity: 46
Just wanted to put in a good word for the OP.  Bought The Sims 3: Generations from the store and the key was delivered, literally, within two minutes.

Thanks for the pleasant transaction!

Celroc A
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
i just made the payment for Wow 60 days gametime
let;s see how much i wait
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
been waiting for 12 Hours now for a 60 days subscription key for wow.

Delivered!
Activity: 39
Currently waiting for 2h still no keys

edit: finally got the keys bought 3 games, keys were all fine.
Activity: 886
Merit: 1013
Is this site still operational?

@Moghiemoo, Did you get the key or your money back in the end?

EDIT: Ordered a game and received the key instantly.
I tried to use this service recently and have not received my key or any response when contacting all e-mail addresses. Please help refund my btc.
Pages:
Jump to: