Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Buy games, giftcards, gtc and more with Bitcoin★Save★Easy★Fast★★★ - page 3. (Read 50738 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have sent three e-mail, two messages on facebook (that have been read) and a message here, but still no response. Five days since the money was sent.

I´m starting to ask myself if bit-keys.com is a scam-site.. I hope that I´m wrong..
Activity: 8
1 week has passed,
please send me battlefield1 key, that you received funds for, or make a refund
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
hey u guys have dlcs for battlefield 1 ?
Activity: 10
I ordered World of Warcraft: Legion and a timecard yesterday, followed the instructions in the mail.
However the transaction took some time, both due to Coinbase that had problems and that the queue was long so the order day "Timeout", but the money is still sent with 42 confirmations. How do we solve this?

invoice: 5810f3e349270f0b648b4***

got reply from seller, will post once all ok .... btw, also problem on battlefield 1 Smiley
Activity: 2
got my keys now! thanks david Cheesy
Hello i bought a Battlefield 1 key 8 hrs ago. and the btc confirmation is already 38 confirmation. and Still not receiving it. i thought only 1 minute? Sad I always check my inbox and spam folder to no avail.
My email [email protected] i also sent an email about it.

my invoice : 580e666b49270f481b8b4***
been 24hours already, no key received,
also sent you an email about it,
invoice 580c705049270f995d8b4***

best regards
Activity: 40
hello,
wanted to ask how long does it take for "first acknowledgment of the transaction with the first order" to happen ?

This depends on the Bitcoin network. In average, every 20 minutes a block is found and transactions confirmed.

In the last few months, some transaction have become slower than usual. This is because of the increasing block size. Read http://motherboard.vice.com/read/bitcoin-new-normal-slow-confirmation-block-size-debate

Same here. I ordered new key, but its not instant delivery

Please send the key manually to my email, as last time.

Thanks

E-Mail has been sent by our automatic system. But I'll send it again!
Same here. I ordered new key, but its not instant delivery

Please send the key manually to my email, as last time.

Thanks
hello,
wanted to ask how long does it take for "first acknowledgment of the transaction with the first order" to happen ?
Thank You. I will order another key later for a friend.
The key has been sent immediately after the first confirmation. I guess it got stuck in your spam folder. I just sent it again.
Hi

It is possible to add battlefield 1 deluxe/premium version or origin gift card ?

thanks

Hi, our wholesaler told us, that they won't add deluxe/premium in near future.
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Hi

It is possible to add battlefield 1 deluxe/premium version or origin gift card ?

thanks
Hi, our response time is normally within max 24h. Please send me your email you used for your order and I'll look through again.
Activity: 47
Last weekend I stopped outsourcing the support. I thought this would be great to improve response time, but it made more problems that it solved. All support is now handled by me again.

Please make sure to settle the invoice within the given time-frame, otherwise it could come to long delays due to our payment-provider

Hey,

I sent through an e-mail and haven't heard anything. Since you're the only one handling support how long is the usual wait?
Last weekend I stopped outsourcing the support. I thought this would be great to improve response time, but it made more problems that it solved. All support is now handled by me again.

Please make sure to settle the invoice within the given time-frame, otherwise it could come to long delays due to our payment-provider
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
bit-keys sent me a PM and a week (and one reminder message from me) later I got the code. I'm happy that I wasn't scammed, but the response time leaves much to be desired. They apparently didn't read their email but bit-keys said their system was improved last weekend. I might still use them again, mostly because they are the only supplier who accepts bitcoins and who I think aren't buying the codes using stolen credit cards. The first time I used them it worked flawlessly.
Pages:
Jump to: