Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Buy games, giftcards, gtc and more with Bitcoin★Save★Easy★Fast★★★ - page 4. (Read 50738 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Please make sure, that your key is in stock! These keys say "Delivery time 1 minute". Otherwise it says "Unknown" as we can'T predict when games will be back in stock.

I ordered a copy of Overwatch last night, it says "Delivery Time: 1 Minute" now and it said the same thing when I ordered it.

In the "My Account" page it has this icon.

http://i.imgur.com/q6jzJlJ.png

My email is      [email protected]

I'll check this and get back to you asap

Thanks, looking forward to it
Activity: 40
Please make sure, that your key is in stock! These keys say "Delivery time 1 minute". Otherwise it says "Unknown" as we can'T predict when games will be back in stock.

I ordered a copy of Overwatch last night, it says "Delivery Time: 1 Minute" now and it said the same thing when I ordered it.

I'll check this and get back to you asap

http://i.imgur.com/q6jzJlJ.png

Looks like another failing Bitcoin business. They took my money but something went wrong and I did not get any code. I emailed the info address several days ago but has not gotten any reply. According to the web page it was in stock and should be sent instantly.

This just happened to me, I used bit-keys website a month ago with no problems at all.  Still havn't gotten the key Overnight.
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
Looks like another failing Bitcoin business. They took my money but something went wrong and I did not get any code. I emailed the info address several days ago but have not gotten any reply. According to the web page it was in stock and should be sent instantly.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Ordered my 2nd wow 60 day time card it all went fine this time around  Smiley

I hope this keeps up, great to have a game code site for btc.
Activity: 109
DigiByte
hi i bought Age of Mythology - Extended Edition July 18, 2016.
I did not see that,it was not in stock.
Do you know when the game will be in stock.
Sorry for my bad English.
Bought overwatch origins edition off the site,
Received code didn't work/was unclear, so I asked Blizzard Support.
They confirmed the code was messed up, and pretty much advised me to stay away from the site.

http://i.imgur.com/zxTCCiT.png

Looks like I can't get a refund on the website, but exchanges and reporting non-working codes are allowing within 24 hours.

Haven't received a reply from support yet, I'll edit when I do.

Faulty scan of the code.

Support fixed it for me.

Thanks!
We, the Bit-Keys-Team, are constantly working to make our store user-friendly and clear. Therefore we have a few tips, how your purchase expires without complications :

• In the first order, the "1. Confirmation" rule applies. For safety reasons, we have to wait the first acknowledgment of the transaction with the first order. This may take some time to complete.
  • After the first order you get an email with the password to your account, if you want to access to your keys later.
  • Ensure that the item is really in stock (Delivery time not "Unknown"). The delivery time for preorders is the date in the description.
  • After the order you have 10 minutes time to pay , otherwise the invoice is invalid. The invoice can be renewed through the button that appears after.
  • Please pay the exact amount, pay attention to any transaction fees.
  • Don´t forget to check your spam folder!
How do I select EU or US time cards for Warcraft?
There is only 1 listing on the site and it doesn't say if it's EU or US.

Nevermind, found it and ordered one Smiley

Been over 24 hours since I paid for that order, no delivery yet and no reply to email about that order either.
I was trying to get this done before the pre-patch on wednesday :/

Well it's wednesday now, day 3 and no card, no reply to email, nothing.
Another scam crypto website, what a fucking surprise.

A few minutes after posting the above text I sent one more email to see if I would get a reply and finally a reply came and after sending in my invoice ID I got the email with the code.

I already tried adding the code to my account and it works fine.

So it's not a scam, it seems, it just has issues with orders actually going through properly.

I hope they sort that out because there aren't a whole lot of options for buying wow cards with bitcoins out there.

Been over 24 hours since I paid for that order, no delivery yet and no reply to email about that order either.
I was trying to get this done before the pre-patch on wednesday :/
Hello,

I placed an order for WoW Game Time Card but the transaction was not completed, got funds out of my wallet but never received the code, also in My Account theres an invoice thats says "partpaid", already sended msg's to support but no answer!Can u plz take a look?

Activity: 2
The issue was resolved. Very fast response and support, thank you very much!
Hi,

I recently placed an order for overwatch, however the transaction was not completed during the 10 minute invoice window. I tried requoting the invoice immediately after but the button was not working. My order says it has timed out, however my Bitcoin wallet is displaying that I completed the order. I haven't received a confirmation or the code. Do you know what I can do to solve this? I tried the email support but have not gotten a response in a few days.

Thank you

Hey there, I couldn't find an email regarding this matter. Could you please send me your orderid per pm? I going to fix this issue as fast as possible!
Hi,

I recently placed an order for overwatch, however the transaction was not completed during the 10 minute invoice window. I tried requoting the invoice immediately after but the button was not working. My order says it has timed out, however my Bitcoin wallet is displaying that I completed the order. I haven't received a confirmation or the code. Do you know what I can do to solve this? I tried the email support but have not gotten a response in a few days.

Thank you
After your 3 spam complaints in all 3 threads, i took a close look in this matter. You have used a trashmail account which anyone can enter and it looks like it get cleared. Normally we don't send key to other addresses than used. But I want to sattle this case. Please provide us an current e-mail to get your key again!

EDIT: Finally I got my key, thanks.
Activity: 67
Made a purchase for Starcraft 2  Legacy of the void didnt received anything for 1-2 hours,but when I sent them an e-mail they replyed in like 5 minutes telling me that I received my code after the purchase but must have got stuck in spam folder, and sent me my CODE again witch worked perfectly .

+1 Recomend
Pages:
Jump to: