Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 ★★★ BUY HERE 🔥 BITCOIN 🔥 WITH Your PAYPAL, ZELLE, BANK Payment ★★★ 🌟 - page 2. (Read 58938 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

++ !!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW TELEGRAM USERNAME !! ++

On the 18th Sept. 2022, my Telegram account has been compromised and I have since no access to the account as well as to all my contacts.

I contacted Telegram Support to try to restore the account, but I'm still waiting for their answer.

Starting today, please  contact me ONLY through my new username @NasterXchangeOfficial

This information has been as well updated on my forum profile. You can check it!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

++ 20k+ PER DAY AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR FIAT / PAYPAL / CARD BALANCE ++

NEW !! ALSO MASS PAYOUT PAYPAL PAYMENTS ACCEPTED  !!

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL, BANK or CARD Payment HERE BTC

★★ Fastest Way to arrange the Deal ★★
Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram Username: @NasterXchange

Very pleased, had a few transactions with Naster totalling >$10k, exchanging PP to BTC. Zero issues, nothing but stellar and prompt communication. Will certainly continue trading.

Thank you for your comments  Smiley

++ 20k+ PER DAY AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL BALANCE ++

ALSO SHOP (G&S) PAYMENTS ACCEPTED!!! ONLY EUR!!!

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL, ZELLE OR BANK Payment HERE BTC

Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Very pleased, had a few transactions with Naster totalling >$10k, exchanging PP to BTC. Zero issues, nothing but stellar and prompt communication. Will certainly continue trading.

at the bottom of the window $0.00USD
Zoom it
 Grin

the other Windows is RDP, an other account logged in.
Get new inspiration for your FUDs.

Activity: 10
nester started to rat?
two years ago he didn’t pay me 4k$, but I didn’t want to ruin his business. now sorry. he also accepts hacked transfers
https://ibb.co/WByZkHK
we started working from 2k per day, a month later he left himself 4-6k $ saying that the account was closed.
https://ibb.co/k2mXfTH
have about 50 screenshots of messages with him. payments, conditions, etc. write me in tg odendone

LOL, very funny  Grin  Grin
So 2 years ago, I decided to run away with your 4-6k, and because you love me sooooo much, you stayed quiet to "allow me to run my business"  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Thank you so much for a such Generosity  Cheesy

My friend, whoever you are, I have only this for you. Not worth my time sorry.

If you need some entertainment, open your own thread.
Activity: 10
nester started to rat?
two years ago he didn’t pay me 4k$, but I didn’t want to ruin his business. now sorry. he also accepts hacked transfers
https://ibb.co/WByZkHK
we started working from 2k per day, a month later he left himself 4-6k $ saying that the account was closed.
https://ibb.co/k2mXfTH
have about 50 screenshots of messages with him. payments, conditions, etc. write me in tg odendone
Mr Naster,

If i am scammer just show here video proof by login to your paypal account and show here chargeback.
If you will be successful to showing chargeback i will never ask for any money and will also appologise.

What you say.

again to make it clear:

- this man from Bangladesh (I know you are from Bangladesh because you made some mistakes...) was exchanging his money with me
- one day, he sent me by mistake 10000 USD (instead of 1000USD!!!!), account was limited immediately and then got 180 days ban. By today, the money is still held by Paypal (it appears to become common for Paypal to keep money of their customers for years. I have my account with money held by paypal now for 2 years!!! and everytime they tell me I should wait 180 days!!)
Here a screenshot of the account with balance still untouched:

I had suggested to this guy to open dispute or call Paypal; that way the payment would have been reversed probably. He must have his reasons why he never did that.
- an other day, he exchanged around 50k. As always, he got paid within 24hrs. Few days later, ALL the money has been locked by paypal, I had negative balance. I reached him out, he promised to replace the money ASAP, and for days he didn't reply.
I called many times Paypal to clarify this issue. Finally they said it was a  "bug" (which I don't believe). However, the 50k was held by paypal for 180 days!!! (If I will ever receive these 50K, I don't know). Paypal said that they have doubt regarding the source of these funds.

I will end this discussion here and lock my thread. This is not the place for such discussion. @Mr Draw you are free to open a new discussion if it helps you. Please note that I will not reply anymore.
Activity: 3
Mr Naster,

If i am scammer just show here video proof by login to your paypal account and show here chargeback.
If you will be successful to showing chargeback i will never ask for any money and will also appologise.

What you say.
Hi Everyone,

I was exchanging PayPal into Bitcoin with Naster.

1st of all this guy never told me that I will get my funds after 180 days if payment will be held by PayPal for 180 days.
My following payments was help for 180 days and now its almost 8 months I'm waiting and this exchanger asking to wait more without any time limit.
I want to request you all to be careful about big payments and want to request Naster to process my payout.

Dear Naster if your funds are still in PayPal account and PayPal doesn't allow you to withdraw funds
Just download ice cream screen recorder,
Start screen recording and show my my transaction and your PayPal current balance so i could get know yes you are true and i have to wait more.
Otherwise please process Payout

My pending Payments are
10000 USD Sent on 11/22/2020
2650 USD + 1950 + 1950 USD Sent on 01/12/2021
2650 + 1950 USD Sent on 01/27/2021

Now Naster Asking this

Mr Draw,

what you are saying is wrong.

This man is a scammer. He sent me in one day around 50k, he stressed to pay and few days later, ALL the money has been chargeback by Paypal. He completely ignored my messages since. After that all my accounts were limited for 180 days. I have processed for this man surely more than 150K.

I'm aware of 10k balance sent on an account by him, that paypal banned immediately. He sent that payment by mistake. Unfortunately Paypal does not allow to withdraw this payment. I had told you to call paypal to open dispute on that amount , so paypal can refund to his  account, but I guess his account is closed surely...

Don't come here to cry. I paid you many times, even before I received your money. You promised you will replace these 50K I paid you. You never did. You can keep posting here if you feel better.

P.S: if you are more to say, open your thread please. No need to SPAM here. Thanks
Activity: 3
Hi Everyone,

I was exchanging PayPal into Bitcoin with Naster.

1st of all this guy never told me that I will get my funds after 180 days if payment will be held by PayPal for 180 days.
My following payments was help for 180 days and now its almost 8 months I'm waiting and this exchanger asking to wait more without any time limit.
I want to request you all to be careful about big payments and want to request Naster to process my payout.

Dear Naster if your funds are still in PayPal account and PayPal doesn't allow you to withdraw funds
Just download ice cream screen recorder,
Start screen recording and show my my transaction and your PayPal current balance so i could get know yes you are true and i have to wait more.
Otherwise please process Payout

My pending Payments are
10000 USD Sent on 11/22/2020
2650 USD + 1950 + 1950 USD Sent on 01/12/2021
2650 + 1950 USD Sent on 01/27/2021

Now Naster Asking this
https://i.ibb.co/vc0BN59/Screenshot-4.png
https://i.ibb.co/d5XCy9V/Screenshot-5.png
Activity: 102
Merit: 2

++ I NEED CURRENTLY 25k+ PER DAY - PLEASE CONTACT ME ALL WITH YOUR PAYPAL  / BANK / PAYONEER BALANCE ++

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL / BANK / PAYONEER / ZELLE HERE BTC

🌟🌟🌟 Currently more than 5 BTC available 🌟🌟🌟
- MINIMUM PAYPAL TRADE AMOUNT: 400 USD/GBP -
- MINIMUM BANK TRADE AMOUNT: 1000 USD/EUR/GBP -

!!! VERIFY YOU ARE TALKING WITH THE CORRECT TELEGRAM USERNAME @NasterXchange !!!

===================

You can also join my Telegram Channel where I post daily at different times different trade requests.

HOW TO JOIN THE PRIVATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL?

Simple

1- If not yet done, Contact me to get verified

2- Once it's done, I will give you a link to join the channel
That's it!

3- Watch notifications and as soon as you see an offer that you can process, just PM me to get the details.
The offers could be any amount between 50 USD and 10k USD.

4- Get paid in the agreed Time!

It can't be more simple to make an Exchange!

==========

Here you can see the current result when I search for "nasterxchange" on Telegram. As you can see, there any many fake. However the username is unique. There is only one username @nasterXchange (the green marked one on the screenshot) and this is my account. You can always find the username on the 2nd line of every Telegram account and it's 100% unique.

Here you have to change the "N" to "n"
Activity: 102
Hi , I just searched you in telegram , there are so many scamemers with your name....
The individual was very nice and quick to respond, but in the end, a series of red flags made me unable to follow through with a trade with them.

• I was trying to trade using a wire transfer. In total I was looking to trade around $80,000 USD worth, but was going to start with $8,000
  • I offered to initiate a wire transfer for $50,000 under the condition of using a guarantor or escrow through a reputable individual on Bitcoin talk
  • Even though I offered to pay for all of the fees (on top of the 15% up charge which we agreed to) they refused the idea
  • Their reasoning for this was along the lines of, "Look, this is how it works, you can go look at my rep on the forum, I have traded hundreds of thousands with trusted members"
  • When I asked since I am sending a wire transfer (not an ACH-payment as they originally thought) how long it would take for me to receive the bitcoin. Even with using this method, it still had a wait time of over 72 hours
  • The thing that ultimately led me to blocking them on Telegram, was when I asked for proof that they had $50,000 in BTC, they informed me that they did not actually have the bitcoin. Once I sent the money through a wire transfer, they then use that money to aquire the bitcoin, which they would then trade to me. The told me this is how it works in this industry, and that everyone else does this as well.
  • They then told me that they would not be online for the next six hours, and to send the payment, which they will be on the lookout for.
  • I have been "in this industry" long enough to know when to walk away from the table.
I am not trying to trash talk your service, and like I said, the individual was very nice through our conversation.
This just checked every box in regards to raising red flags.
Why do you have in your sales post that you will accept escrow, only to inform me that you do strictly deal with direct tradings?

Very nice comment.
But my experience showed me that everytime I put some money in escrow for such transactions, I finished with  a dipsute because the person tried to scam me, sending me fake screenshots etc.. and No I wouldnt spend my time again with such. If you are not confident dealing with me, it's not a problem at all dear :-)  Nobody asked you to use my service.
I have my rules, you can follow or not. It's pretty simple.

You wrote I said I should be offline for 6 hours: where is the problem? Do I have to be online all the time because you are sending me a payment that will  take 2-3 days to arrive? Or would you have preferred that you send the money and I just disappear without any word? My god, why some people can't think further?
Furthermore, if I was interested to take your money and run with (as you try to write here lol) , I would not have verified first that you are the owner of the bank account (you forgot to say that right? :-D) .
And I dont remember you having me asked to show you proof of 50k BTC, but rest assured, I will never show you such proof, as I don't see why I need to show you how much money I have before trading with you.
I told you many times, if you are not confident, try first with 1-2k USD only, then appreciate the service.
You said yes, then you come back asking me instead to lock 50k USD BTC in an escrow, so you can send that amount? You think I 'm so stupid? I've been long enough in this business to understand such attitude.
Please don't spoil my thread with such stupid comments. You can look for someone else that you might be able to scam. I'm definitely the wrong person for this  Grin
Activity: 1
The individual was very nice and quick to respond, but in the end, a series of red flags made me unable to follow through with a trade with them.

• I was trying to trade using a wire transfer. In total I was looking to trade around $80,000 USD worth, but was going to start with $8,000
  • I offered to initiate a wire transfer for $50,000 under the condition of using a guarantor or escrow through a reputable individual on Bitcoin talk
  • Even though I offered to pay for all of the fees (on top of the 15% up charge which we agreed to) they refused the idea
  • Their reasoning for this was along the lines of, "Look, this is how it works, you can go look at my rep on the forum, I have traded hundreds of thousands with trusted members"
  • When I asked since I am sending a wire transfer (not an ACH-payment as they originally thought) how long it would take for me to receive the bitcoin. Even with using this method, it still had a wait time of over 72 hours
  • The thing that ultimately led me to blocking them on Telegram, was when I asked for proof that they had $50,000 in BTC, they informed me that they did not actually have the bitcoin. Once I sent the money through a wire transfer, they then use that money to aquire the bitcoin, which they would then trade to me. The told me this is how it works in this industry, and that everyone else does this as well.
  • They then told me that they would not be online for the next six hours, and to send the payment, which they will be on the lookout for.
  • I have been "in this industry" long enough to know when to walk away from the table.
I am not trying to trash talk your service, and like I said, the individual was very nice through our conversation.
This just checked every box in regards to raising red flags.
Why do you have in your sales post that you will accept escrow, only to inform me that you do strictly deal with direct tradings?
Activity: 188
In Blockchain we trust!

++ MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 ++

Dears Friends, Dear Partners,

As you know, tomorrow is Xmas and just a few days remaining to end this year and jump into the new year.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for for being a part of this journey this year!

It has always been my greatest joy to serve you and in all possible ways.
Wishing you a successful and prosperous New Year 2021 to YOU.

Finally, I wish YOU and YOUR FAMILY MERRY XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021! and especially BEST HEALTH in these times of Covid19!

Also SPECIAL THANKS to the Staff of this forum, especially Theymos, achieving an incredible work here. Big Respect to YOU and all Staff members for what you are doing. Keep it UP!!

As per tradition, during this period sealed with LOVE & FAMILY, my AVAILABILITY will be limited as following:

- 25th December : NOT AVAILABLE
- 26th and 27th : Available just for 2-3hrs
- 28th and 29th : NOT AVAILABLE
- 30th and 31th : Available just for 2-3hrs
- 01st January 2021: NOT AVAILABLE
- 02nd and 3rd Jan: Available just for 2-3hrs

I will be fully back on the 04th January.

Thanks a lot and Stay Safe!

Activity: 27
Hello i can provide you with btc in exchange for paypal money, i can send first since you have a good reputation here , but i will take 30 % of the fee on the exchange , can provide you with more then 2000 dollar btc daily
Activity: 20
we can do good business
what are your rates for zelle ? pm me,
Pages:
Jump to: