Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 ★★★ BUY HERE 🔥 BITCOIN 🔥 WITH Your PAYPAL, ZELLE, BANK Payment ★★★ 🌟 - page 4. (Read 58938 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
I just went through old ratings i got and i checked this user nastar because he scammed me a long time ago. And i thought he doesnt use this account anymore. He scammed me back in 2015 when he was playing at Primedice, scammed me for around 3 btc which wasnt that much back then.

Just wanted to warn you guys deal with him with caution.

i don't see any negative feedback to him from you though. You have sent positive feedback to him more recently. His account was also created in December 2015 so did he create this account then scam?

Yeah he made that account when we were talking on skype and asked me for positive feedback because he did payback some of first loans i sent him. And he wanted to build up that account.

We didn't do any transaction over bitcointalk so i didn't have what to put in the negative feedback prof and I thought he wont use this account anymore.

Il try to find those old convos when I have bit more time.

I just saw this topic and that he is active and thought its good idea to warn you about this guy. Who knows maybe he wont do it again and is running legitimate business now but just a heads up for all of you dealing with him.

Im interested to see what his comment will be and will he remember that he scammed me.

Im MICRO from Primedice btw, now CEO but back then i was just a customer support and moderator.

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Telegram @hellymix
I just went through old ratings i got and i checked this user nastar because he scammed me a long time ago. And i thought he doesnt use this account anymore. He scammed me back in 2015 when he was playing at Primedice, scammed me for around 3 btc which wasnt that much back then.

i don't see any negative feedback to him from you though. You have sent positive feedback to him more recently. His account was also created in December 2015 so did he create this account then scam?
Activity: 322
Merit: 143
away

Will there be any evidence?
He currently has a good reputation as a trader. Wink

Im just going through my bitcointalk messages trying to find some but i have A LOT of messages from back then.

I think we mostly communicated through skype so il also try recover that one and find messages.

What im sure about is that it is this bitcointalk account because he gave me positive trust rating couple of months before he scammed me.

Unless this account was sold then its the same person.

I would be grateful if you find!
Looking at your reputation, I can say with confidence that your words are not just words.
Good luck
legendary

Im just going through my bitcointalk messages trying to find some but i have A LOT of messages from back then.

I think we mostly communicated through skype so il also try recover that one and find messages.

What im sure about is that it is this bitcointalk account because he gave me positive trust rating couple of months before he scammed me.

Unless this account was sold then its the same person.
Activity: 322
Merit: 143
away

legendary

Activity: 698
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
I am buying paypal from Naster for my 500€ BTC.

exactly. Lets proceed now and then you can leave feedback. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Check tg mate
All messages replied so far.

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH ZELLE, PAYPAL OR BANK HERE BTC

★★ Fastest Way to arrange the Deal ★★
Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram Username: @MasterNaster

🌟🌟🌟 Currently more than 5 BTC available 🌟🌟🌟
- MINIMUM PAYPAL TRADE AMOUNT: 100 USD -
- MINIMUM ZELLE TRADE AMOUNT: 300 USD -
Current ZELLE capacity: 5k-10k USD/day

!!! VERIFY YOU ARE TALKING WITH THE CORRECT TELEGRAM USERNAME @MASTERNASTER !!!

===================

You can also join my Telegram Channel where I post daily at different times different trade requests.

HOW TO JOIN THE PRIVATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL?

Simple

1- If not yet done, Contact me to get verified

2- Once it's done, I will give you a link to join the channel
That's it!

3- Watch notifications and as soon as you see an offer that you can process, just PM me to get the details.
The offers could be any amount between 50 USD and 10k USD.

4- Get paid in the agreed Time!

It can't be more simple to make an Exchange!

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Is it a trusted?
I see someone replied already..

You can trust this person, 100% legit.
I worked with him couple of times in the past and I recommend him to couple of my contacts and they were satisfied with this exchange service.
Thanks for your honest review!  Smiley

Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram Username: @MasterNaster

🌟🌟🌟 Currently more than 2 BTC available 🌟🌟🌟
Current ZELLE capacity: 5k-10k USD/day

!!! VERIFY YOU ARE TALKING WITH THE CORRECT TELEGRAM USERNAME @MASTERNASTER !!!

===================

You can also join my Telegram Channel where I post daily at different times different trade requests.

HOW TO JOIN THE PRIVATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL?

Simple

1- If not yet done, Contact me to get verified

2- Once it's done, I will give you a link to join the channel
That's it!

3- Watch notifications and as soon as you see an offer that you can process, just PM me to get the details.
The offers could be any amount between 50 USD and 10k USD.

4- Get paid in the agreed Time!

It can't be more simple to make an Exchange!

Activity: 91
Merit: 11
I'm here for BTC trade and solving tx problems.
You can trust this person, 100% legit.
I worked with him couple of times in the past and I recommend him to couple of my contacts and they were satisfied with this exchange service.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
What is the BTC limit for Swift transfers ?

PM to discuss the details please.
If possible on Telegram, my username @MasterNaster  OR https://t.me/MasterNaster

PM sent.

PM to discuss the details please.
If possible on Telegram, my username @MasterNaster  OR https://t.me/MasterNaster
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
maybe, it will be a good choose but now i using coinswitch and binance exchange.
It's really suspicious, why all positive reviews are newbie accounts?

lol I would call this simply jealousy or inferiority complex.
Take 2 mins of your time and check my Trust profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=676128

And please, in the future, don't "spam" my thread. Leave a comment if you dealed with me or if you have an important question.
I don't limit my trades to old users. Everyone is free to deal with me and leave his/her comments.

Telegram Username: @NasterXchange

Currently more than 2 BTC available  
Current ZELLE capacity: 3-5k USD/day

!!! VERIFY YOU ARE TALKING WITH THE CORRECT TELEGRAM USERNAME @NasterXchange !!!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It's really suspicious, why all positive reviews are newbie accounts?
Can anybody reach him? Been messaging, no replies.
An other 5k swapped successfully with Wasi006. Thank you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: