Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 ★★★ BUY HERE 🔥 BITCOIN 🔥 WITH Your PAYPAL, ZELLE, BANK Payment ★★★ 🌟 - page 7. (Read 58938 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
Bought BTC from Naster with paypal, no hassle of any sort..would trade again soon.

Thanks for your honest review! Look forward to seeing you again soon!  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Bought BTC from Naster with paypal, no hassle of any sort..would trade again soon.
Activity: 38
Bought btc from Naster hassle-free. Sent F&F Looking forward to more business with this seller
Activity: 33
Interested. PM'd you on telegram.
Activity: 3
I am also interested to Buy Bitcoin, kindly given the information of exchange rates. how to Buy.   
Activity: 39
Merit: 7
@Naster : are you able to send me 20$ Paypal and i send you BTC ?
Regards,
Activity: 9
Went first with $400, was a bit skeptical at first due to how professional it was. But it was the kind of professional that is something  
you hardly see when trading with someone. Very happy with my BTC -> PAYPAL. Fast payment. Prompt answers. Trustworthy guy.
Will use on a weekly basis!

Thanks for your review!
Ping me anytime when you need more.

@All: ⚠ ⚠ IMPORTANT WARNING! ⚠ ⚠

I have been informed few hours ago by a forum user on Telegram about some individuals who are starting to impersonate me on different trade platforms and forums.

See this screenshot of an user impersonating me on Telegram and Localbitcoins, as Name he used @masternaster but his real user ID is @mastenraster (usernames are UNIQUE on Telegram, meaning you can't never find two times the same username @masternaster). So always check that you are speaking with the correct username @MasterNaster which is my username! It looks like this guy is using my identity to trade via Localbitcoins and could potentially scam people with this:

If you find any profile with my name on any trade forum, please verify it's really me by sending me a message via Telegram on my username @MasterNaster.
I ALWAYS put a direct link to my Telegram Profile on MY THREADS and if you can't find this, it's a sign that it's fake (As example see the first page of this actual thread).

Thanks @ those individuals making me even more popular with their action  Grin

Activity: 4
Went first with $400, was a bit skeptical at first due to how professional it was. But it was the kind of professional that is something 
you hardly see when trading with someone. Very happy with my BTC -> PAYPAL. Fast payment. Prompt answers. Trustworthy guy.
Will use on a weekly basis!
copper member
Activity: 502
Merit: 63
3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz
Activity: 13
Check PM pls, I'm ready to trade.
what is your rate ?

Hi,
Thanks for your message.
I don't have a fix rate. Please ping me to arrange your deal, if possible on Telegram @MasterNaster
Activity: 216
Merit: 28
Activity: 1
Sent you a PM, haven't had a response... Hoping you can help!! thanks!
Second trade, all went fine again!
Thank you for the services!

Thanks a lot!  Smiley
Fell free to contact me anytime for more Exchange Smiley

Perfect service. My friend recommended you.

I wish you a best profit and happiness!

Thank you very much for your review!  Smiley
You can ping anytime whenever you need BTC.

Cheers

Naster
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Second trade, all went fine again!
Thank you for the services!

Where do you determine the price of bitcoin?  and how much is the commission fee?  do you provide paypal service at the same time?

Hi
I provide Paypal Service at the same times Yes (meaning I can give you PAYPAL too!).
The price for BTC is checked on Preev.com
The fee depends on my many factors. Your rate will be fixed after we discussed the deal.

Ping me on Telegram @MasterNaster to arrange the deal.

Thank you

Naster
Pages:
Jump to: