Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 ★★★ BUY HERE 🔥 BITCOIN 🔥 WITH Your PAYPAL, ZELLE, BANK Payment ★★★ 🌟 - page 3. (Read 58938 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
Sent first $800 to naster first from my PayPal . Delivered as promised +1

Thank you for your honest review!  Smiley

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH ZELLE, PAYPAL OR BANK HERE BTC

★★ Fastest Way to arrange the Deal ★★
Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram Username: @NasterXchange

🌟🌟🌟 Currently more than 5 BTC available 🌟🌟🌟
- MINIMUM PAYPAL TRADE AMOUNT: 400 USD -
- MINIMUM ZELLE TRADE AMOUNT: 400 USD -
Current ZELLE capacity: 5k-10k USD/day

!!! VERIFY YOU ARE TALKING WITH THE CORRECT TELEGRAM USERNAME @NasterXchange !!!

===================

You can also join my Telegram Channel where I post daily at different times different trade requests.

HOW TO JOIN THE PRIVATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL?

Simple

1- If not yet done, Contact me to get verified

2- Once it's done, I will give you a link to join the channel
That's it!

3- Watch notifications and as soon as you see an offer that you can process, just PM me to get the details.
The offers could be any amount between 50 USD and 10k USD.

4- Get paid in the agreed Time!

It can't be more simple to make an Exchange!

copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Sent first $800 to naster first from my PayPal . Delivered as promised +1
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
I just gave $100 paypal (showed screenshots of my account to prove it was mine).
I got my BTC within 1 minute...never worried. I see Naster has spent a lot of time and energy on this business and is trustworthy as far as im concerned.
I can imagine some other users teaming up to hurt his rep cuz they want all the biz!
I spent 1 week looking for someone to trade. Naster the ONLY one that came though for me.
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Hello,

Just would like to say, Till today I had 40+ PayPal transaction with Naster

Everytime I paid him BTC, he exchanged me in PayPal in on time ( most of the time instantly ) and till today I had zero issues with the funds. ( 8+ months doing business with this guy )

I can highly vouch for this guy. and Where you both agreed to $300 USD refund, he kept his promise.

Again I would highly vouch for Naster. Great guy to deal
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I will eat today thank god for Naster. He's a life saver!

So any admins or highly ranked members want to test his trust? I have loads of transaction dealing directly and indirectly with Naster. I hate to see bad rep over a trade gone wrong like who in this industry hasn'thad a bad experienceand lose some funds. I also had problems with Paypal but it doesn't stop my business growing. I hope all parties involved are happy with outcome as s*** happens.
Activity: 16
every deal/trade which we have conducted p2p service no 3rd party involved all on word and trust,

Did you even read his thread, Naster already admited he send me payment from third party that got disputed, most account send from are from third parties, you just dont know it yet, email the sending paypal see if it is naster.

This guy seems unprofessional just reading their text

So by professional I was suppose to listen to Naster to drop my paypal account leaving -600 negative in balance and defraud paypal?

Sorry I am not professional when handling dirty paypal payment, I came to Naster for his promise 100% cleaning paypal fund

If you want to launder his dirty paypal to put food on your table, it is your choice
Naster has put food on my table to be honest! He has opened my eyes and learned me some valuable lessons in this game, every deal/trade which we have conducted p2p service no 3rd party involved all on word and trust, It has been completely awesome to have a person like this within our nite community which only grows rapidly, my volume of trade size has been large amounts in total. I can provide any admin or member who has the highest standards of my trades with Nas, Idk what situation these guys are in with Paypal. But to be Frank paypal are the ones doing the messing about most times. This guy seems unprofessional just reading their text, as me and Naster have a great working relationship and the best communication. I hope more clients/partners write some good about our guy here A*++
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
Have had many dealings with naster and have complete trust in him and all his deals, it's a real shame he is being accused as is an asset to the community.
Naster is scam[/size]

I have been working with Naster for a year now, buying thousands paypal fund from him every week
last month, he filed disputes on his paypal transfer, charged back $725
I was only able to get $300 out of $725 he scammed me, and he refuse to take responsibility for the rest

>:(I want my USDT back!!!!!

proof:
https://imgur.com/uIcGYhv
https://imgur.com/OGocW1f

wow!!!
Mr Busy
I'm very surprised to read this. Really surprised.
Indeed this guy sold me some BTC. We had a working group.
Some of my customers were sending him Paypal.
Unfortunately recently one scammer sent us many small transactions (I lost in this action around 7k USD) and for the case of Mr Busy, from these payments sent to him, around 600 USD has been charged back. And he had already fortunately withdrew some of this money out.
We concluded that I should pay back the money that was left on his account and locked by paypal. (I remember that this happened already 1 time in the past, someone has used a credit card to pay us, I took 100% ownership and paid 100% back from my own pocket). So we agreed that I should pay him 300 USD to one of his account which I did.

After this, I stopped buying BTC from him.
It was the 24th Feb 2020 that I sent him this 300 USD and since we didn't talk.
I'm surprised that after 2 weeks, just like he woke up from a long journey, he accuses of scam.  That's funny my friend.
I'm glad that we stopped this cooperation.
You have been very often very discourteous, changing your terms every few days, stressing me to send you more and more paypal for more fees. I' m very glad that I found new partners who are kind and respectful. Usually Chinese are always kind and respectful. You must be a very special one.
I wish you all the BEST for your Business.
And STOP now spamming my thread with your ridiculous accusations.

I had $100+ balance in my paypal, you disputed $725 left me -$600 negative balance i had to pay with my own money (you covered $300)

but any way, at least you admit it your paypal payment was dirty and payment got reversed.

So you are playing victim here now? what does that have to do with me?
All I know is I sold BTC to you, and your paypal payment got reversed.

This is the last time I reply to this.
You posted only one screenshot, but you didnt post the screenshot where we decided that I should refund 300 USD to your account what I did. I didnt send you paypal, one customer sent you (and you allowed that!) and he scammed us.
After 2 weeks for whatever reason you change your mind and come here to cry. Sorry I cant help you.
Again stop spamming my thread, otherwise I will report you to mod. Stop with this bullshit now.

I told you I want $725 you disputed, but you only paid me $300 back
Anyway, at this stage I dont care about that money anymore
All I want is to expose your scam, Naster is selling dirty paypal fund

As I mentioned earlier I have been selling BTC for his paypal fund for a year, thousands $ every week
The rules were simple, clean fund send as FnF from his own account
and this is not the first time he broke that rules and disputed his paypal payment

https://imgur.com/KmuGjNF
https://imgur.com/914dGm1

as you can see above chat, every time I caught him sending shady paypal transfer, Naster cry to me that he got scammed and promised from now on only clean paypal payment from his own shops (he claims he sells IPTV, freight ticket, ads etc. they are shady businesses and all got shut down), and those accounts are under his management will never got disputed, he doesnt do paypal exchange anymore.
I have forgot how many times he has promised that but in the end, he kept using my paypal to test potential dirty fund from his paypal exchange clients over and over again.

So Naster is full of bullshit and lies about his paypal fund is 100% clean

lol
Its nice that you select the conversation you prefer  Grin
I dont have time for this bullshit.
You authorized me to send you payment from other people having PAYPAL if I dont have always sales - and YES I have my own sales from IPTV and other services - , and I already replied here that it was the second time that a such dispute happened. you are not telling nothing new actually.
I could go to our chat to  get all these chats but I dont have time for this sorry. And possible you deleted already some chat.
Suit yourself. I kept my promise, paid what we fixed and I m done with you.
I see you work now to just destroy my reputation but you will fail.
I never scammed anyone and I manage per day up to 100k$. I don't need to scam. If so, then please ask people I scammed to come here and complain.

Good luck  Smiley

You simply waste my time and your time.
Naster is scam[/size]

I have been working with Naster for a year now, buying thousands paypal fund from him every week
I was only able to get $300 out of $725 he scammed me, and he refuse to take responsibility for the rest

proof:

wow!!!
Mr Busy
Unfortunately recently one scammer sent us many small transactions (I lost in this action around 7k USD) and for the case of Mr Busy, from these payments sent to him, around 600 USD has been charged back. And he had already fortunately withdrew some of this money out.
We concluded that I should pay back the money that was left on his account and locked by paypal. (I remember that this happened already 1 time in the past, someone has used a credit card to pay us, I took 100% ownership and paid 100% back from my own pocket). So we agreed that I should pay him 300 USD to one of his account which I did.
https://i.imgur.com/oTLdudk.png
I'm surprised that after 2 weeks, just like he woke up from a long journey, he accuses of scam.  That's funny my friend.
You have been very often very discourteous, changing your terms every few days, stressing me to send you more and more paypal for more fees. I' m very glad that I found new partners who are kind and respectful. Usually Chinese are always kind and respectful. You must be a very special one.

I had $100+ balance in my paypal, you disputed $725 left me -$600 negative balance i had to pay with my own money (you covered $300)

but any way, at least you admit it your paypal payment was dirty and payment got reversed.

You posted only one screenshot, but you didnt post the screenshot where we decided that I should refund 300 USD to your account what I did. I didnt send you paypal, one customer sent you (and you allowed that!) and he scammed us.
After 2 weeks for whatever reason you change your mind and come here to cry. Sorry I cant help you.
Again stop spamming my thread, otherwise I will report you to mod. Stop with this bullshit now.

I told you I want $725 you disputed, but you only paid me $300 back
Anyway, at this stage I dont care about that money anymore
All I want is to expose your scam, Naster is selling dirty paypal fund

As I mentioned earlier I have been selling BTC for his paypal fund for a year, thousands $ every week
The rules were simple, clean fund send as FnF from his own account
and this is not the first time he broke that rules and disputed his paypal payment

https://imgur.com/KmuGjNF
https://imgur.com/914dGm1

as you can see above chat, every time I caught him sending shady paypal transfer, Naster cry to me that he got scammed and promised from now on only clean paypal payment from his own shops (he claims he sells IPTV, freight ticket, ads etc. they are shady businesses and all got shut down), and those accounts are under his management will never got disputed, he doesnt do paypal exchange anymore.
I have forgot how many times he has promised that but in the end, he kept using my paypal to test potential dirty fund from his paypal exchange clients over and over again.

So Naster is full of bullshit and lies about his paypal fund is 100% clean

Activity: 1
Naster is legit - always certain risks with Fiat to Bitcoin, so long as you discuss responsibilities and expectations - you'll be good.

1k+ traded thus far.
Naster is scam[/size]

proof:

wow!!!
Mr Busy

Naster is scam[/size]

proof:

wow!!!
Mr Busy
https://i.imgur.com/oTLdudk.png

Naster is scam[/size]

proof:

wow!!!
Mr Busy

Naster is scam[/size]

proof:
Activity: 11
i just need 100$ BTC , pay pp or payoneer. Thanks
Activity: 18
Activity: 1
Absolute Perfect!
He exchanged my PayPal Funds very quick.
Very serious User.
Can you hmu on tele bro hope you got btc I sent.
I just went through old ratings i got and i checked this user nastar because he scammed me a long time ago. And i thought he doesnt use this account anymore. He scammed me back in 2015 when he was playing at Primedice, scammed me for around 3 btc which wasnt that much back then.

Just wanted to warn you guys deal with him with caution.

I just came back from vacation and I saw this message. I was like  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I'm sure you are referring here to an another user and by the way I m Naster not
I just went through old ratings i got and i checked this user nastar because he scammed me a long time ago. And i thought he doesnt use this account anymore. He scammed me back in 2015 when he was playing at Primedice, scammed me for around 3 btc which wasnt that much back then.

Will there be any evidence?
He currently has a good reputation as a trader. Wink

Im just going through my bitcointalk messages trying to find some but i have A LOT of messages from back then.

I think we mostly communicated through skype so il also try recover that one and find messages.

What im sure about is that it is this bitcointalk account because he gave me positive trust rating couple of months before he scammed me.

Unless this account was sold then its the same person.

No I never communicated with you over SKYPE. Simply FALSE!!!!

i don't see any negative feedback to him from you though. You have sent positive feedback to him more recently. His account was also created in December 2015 so did he create this account then scam?
That's very funny. So I created my account, and just scammed him 3 BTC. Really very funny!

i don't see any negative feedback to him from you though. You have sent positive feedback to him more recently. His account was also created in December 2015 so did he create this account then scam?

Yeah he made that account when we were talking on skype and asked me for positive feedback because he did payback some of first loans i sent him. And he wanted to build up that account.

We didn't do any transaction over bitcointalk so i didn't have what to put in the negative feedback prof and I thought he wont use this account anymore.

Il try to find those old convos when I have bit more time.

I just saw this topic and that he is active and thought its good idea to warn you about this guy. Who knows maybe he wont do it again and is running legitimate business now but just a heads up for all of you dealing with him.

Im interested to see what his comment will be and will he remember that he scammed me.

Im MICRO from Primedice btw, now CEO but back then i was just a customer support and moderator.

@MICRO, there is no logic in what you are saying!!!!!! I created my account and you gave me positive feedback in 2015??? but screenshots are saying 2018.... see the screenshots... Are you just here on my thread to try to harm my reputation or what exactly were you looking for?

PLEASE STOP THIS NOW and don't spam my thread. I expect Apologies from you. It looks like there are some people here, they just want to harm me and my reputation for nothing!!!! But if you feel you need to do that to feel better (?), please open a separate thread for that and don't SPAM here and especially provide your evidences to not loose time of others for nothing.

@MICRO for this normally you deserve a negative Trust rating. It's not acceptable for a Member of your level (Legendary)!!!

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH ZELLE, PAYPAL OR BANK HERE BTC

★★ Fastest Way to arrange the Deal ★★
Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram Username: @MasterNaster

Currently more than 2 BTC available 
- MINIMUM PAYPAL TRADE AMOUNT: 300 USD -
- MINIMUM ZELLE TRADE AMOUNT: 300 USD -
Current ZELLE capacity: 5k-10k USD/day

!!! VERIFY YOU ARE TALKING WITH THE CORRECT TELEGRAM USERNAME @MASTERNASTER !!!

===================

You can also join my Telegram Channel where I post daily at different times different trade requests.

HOW TO JOIN THE PRIVATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL?

Simple

1- If not yet done, Contact me to get verified

2- Once it's done, I will give you a link to join the channel
That's it!

3- Watch notifications and as soon as you see an offer that you can process, just PM me to get the details.
The offers could be any amount between 50 USD and 10k USD.

4- Get paid in the agreed Time!

It can't be more simple to make an Exchange!

Pages:
Jump to: