Pages:
Author

Topic: buy low sell HIGH :)) - page 3. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 36
July 12, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
That is not a strategy you must always buy low and sell high but it might be seen as a new strategy because most people prefer buying high and selling low  Cheesy
All people want to buy low and sell for an higher price but when they are faced with difficult circumstances they are the first to reverse the order and lose money as a result of that, it is unfortunate but we cannot force them to hold their coins and if they want to lose their money then that is their choice.
Cheesy Cheesy One thing they simply do not understand is that, the trading of market is not just about buying low and selling high, it is more about knowing exactly where to be considering a low or where to be considering a high. Some always end up buying low, the market goes down the more and keeps going, while they just get so confused not knowing what next to do unless to come back to the thread and start preaching the gospel of patience.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:39:46 AM
It's obvious and it's not a secret for anyone that this is the essence of trading. The most difficult thing is to determine when the market is below, and when above. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 12, 2018, 05:32:03 AM
best strategy since "buy low sell hi"

Ues, it is old and best strategy for both trading and investing and in fact, it works on every trading material and this is how the market is been moved. But you need to be very careful in nowadays as there are possibility of this strategy to fail in coming months because this strategy is been old for now and almost all people use it for trading and so in coming months and years you will see the market dynamics changing a lot and at that time you need to change or tweak the strategy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
I want to implement this tactic, but I always lose. I do not know where I made mistakes.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
I accept as true with you, because if buying at a low price and selling at high costs will advantage, however I assume it's miles very hard to decide whilst the proper time to shop for, due to the fact I often purchase too quickly so the income isn't plenty, it's miles tough to determine the bottom rate
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 12, 2018, 12:19:57 AM
it is a strategy in trading. we buy coins at low prices and we sell at high prices to get big profits, and do not forget to trade must have a great sense of patience so that success will be easy

If you set your target and keep stick to it you should not be worrying much unless the turmoil happens before only and the price falls back to low. Which can happen finally it is bitcoin which is highly volatile and can turn things around. So never get too greedy with something which can fall back on you only.
Activity: 252
July 12, 2018, 12:16:50 AM
Yes that is right simple principle here in cryptoworld that's why you don't have to panic if the market goes down because if you panic sell it would be buy high sell low which is really not good for you. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 742
July 12, 2018, 12:16:33 AM
it is a strategy in trading. we buy coins at low prices and we sell at high prices to get big profits, and do not forget to trade must have a great sense of patience so that success will be easy
Activity: 728
July 12, 2018, 12:09:31 AM
That is not a strategy you must always buy low and sell high but it might be seen as a new strategy because most people prefer buying high and selling low  Cheesy
All people want to buy low and sell for an higher price but when they are faced with difficult circumstances they are the first to reverse the order and lose money as a result of that, it is unfortunate but we cannot force them to hold their coins and if they want to lose their money then that is their choice.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 10, 2018, 07:51:05 PM
one of the basic fundamental of trading, You would want to position your self and enter the market at a very low value, so that you can maximize the potential of your investment, In that way you can see all the profit when the market moves to a minimal growth and more when it goes for the bull run, You sell high means you bag profit, you sell low means you loss money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
buying when the price is low and selling when the high price is the best way to get profit and we should be able to analyze the market well, because if we are wrong in making decisions then we can lose
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:02:48 PM
My favorite saying "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." by Baron Rothschild. I always thought of it everytime i  see the market tainted with blood.
I have read this quote, and I really fall in love with it mean. I think it's good chance for buy favorite coin with cheap price.
Activity: 644
July 10, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
If it were so easy, it would not be worth anything. The market is always trying to fool us.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
July 10, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
actually it is that way that you can use for trading and can get profit but I am sure there are still many people who do not know the right time to buy coin and sell coin because the price of coin there will be no one can predict.
Just stay on different discussion threads in the forum and you'll see different people asking if it's the right time to buy or what's the sign that they can start buying.

As long as you see the price of a certain coin, for example bitcoin. If the price was lower than before maybe two to three days, then that's the right call for you to start buying.

And wait until the price goes up or if you are long term to it see to it that you're firm with what you are planning so you won't fail executing your long term holding.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
July 09, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
actually it is that way that you can use for trading and can get profit but I am sure there are still many people who do not know the right time to buy coin and sell coin because the price of coin there will be no one can predict.

It's easy to say buy low sell high but many people is difficult to do that.
In this kind of situation the market are not fully recovered you must buy more crypto in a lower price, maybe in the next few months it will pump or if you don't haven't money it's better to hold.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 09:56:32 AM
Yea. And everyone knows that. But the question is. Low in price and high at what price? No one knows. When you see the price of a low coin. you buy into. but after you buy the price go down lower. That means you bought them at a high price. This is not fun at all. to be profitable in this market. You need to have knowledge and understanding of the market
Activity: 126
July 09, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Where for this the moset effective way to make profit here. Although it affect the value but it depends on how market or the member reacts to the value of that tokens.

Everyone wants to invest here to make profit. So I think some of us here this is a strategy to make profit.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
the strategy is good, but no one knows when will be the cheapest price to buy, and when the most expensive for sale
Pages:
Jump to: