Pages:
Author

Topic: buy low sell HIGH :)) - page 7. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 02:34:26 AM
Good day! I do the same when I trade. The problem is when you buy low, the price still goes on dipping and stays there for a long time. I admire professional traders who knows how to read candlesticks. But sometimes I think that its not reliable too at times when fud comes all of a sudden.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 11:43:14 PM
I agree with you..big profits for that strategy.. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
This is considered as one of the effective strategy in the market. When the market experience to red, some investors sell their coins because they thought that it can't recover from the fall. But actually some investors consider this as an opportunity to buy low price coins and hold it for long time. They wait for the right timing when to sell the coins at higher price. By this we can say they gain more profit because they buy it in low price and sell it in higher price. Risk is just part of doing business. Although this strategy is risky but we can't gain more if we don't take the risk. And some strategy that proves gaining more in this business is holding of coins and waiting for the right timing when to sell coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:41:56 AM
Yea sooo easy and best strategy ever, that why many people are loosing so much money at the markets. Not just at the cryptomarkets by the way
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
best strategy since "buy low sell hi"
I will agree with you that the best strategy is to buy when the price of coin is very low and sell when the price is high because it is good way to make reasonable profit in crypto but you must learn how to hold and not panic because the price can even dip lower before it will rise.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
My favorite saying "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." by Baron Rothschild. I always thought of it everytime i  see the market tainted with blood.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
June 29, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

It's well known that buying (things) can be some sort of cure for depression. Women do that since the beginning of shopping malls Smiley
Selling when high.. this is something new and I am not sure it's advisable, I tried to work when drunk and next day I've seen how big mistake that was...
Activity: 34
June 29, 2018, 08:08:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: