Pages:
Author

Topic: buy low sell HIGH :)) - page 6. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 01, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
best strategy since "buy low sell hi"
Not so easy as everyone said that. How high you can sell your token and how low you can buy back again your token.
Buy low and sell hi but when the market goes even worst and it may go even lower or higher. Just do it without any TA or FA support and then you could be lost your amount in short time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

You have said it right buy low sell high. But it is not the short term investment. You have to wait for the right time to buy then wait till the price gets high then you sell it. "Buy low, sell high" is misleading in some ways, as lows and highs only become clear in retrospect. There is always a bull who considers a stock price to be low and a bear who considers it high. Often, both sides make compelling arguments. The challenge for investors and traders is to determine which stocks are being driven to extremes by fundamentals and which are being driven by emotions. Mean-reversion strategies are more likely to work when price moves are driven by emotions.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

Something that's easy to say but hard for many to impliment on themselves. It's often even the other way around when people buy high to catch fomo and sell low in panic.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 01, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
“Buy low and sell high” is easy to say, but it is really difficult to do, and such an operation is more suitable for long-term trading, which will maximize the benefits, but the risk is relatively large!
It is really difficult but long term trading is only way to buy low and sell high. Short term and mid term traders are have some criteria so they reach our enough value they will trade on it. My self day trading is the quite risk and more profit in short period but we should not predict the daily future so experience traders are earn this moment.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
July 01, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
that is the first rule of market, if somebody wants to invest his savings and gain more only from holding, that is the rule how he should think about those moves.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 01, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Many investors use this strategy to succeed in the bitcoin trading.When the price of bitcoin is more,use the chance to sell holding bitcoin.If the bitcoin price is low,use the chance to buy more bitcoin.If the price is stable,just hold your bitcoin for the future.Most people fail to analysis this and lose their money by panic selling.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
Yep that's the basic strategy in trading buy low and sell high, but you should buy a potential altcoin so that you can earn profit surely or else you gonna wait longer or zero.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
“Buy low and sell high” is easy to say, but it is really difficult to do, and such an operation is more suitable for long-term trading, which will maximize the benefits, but the risk is relatively large!
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
This of course is the correct strategy, absolutely in any kind of activity. And if we talk about the crypto currency, now is the time when everything is very cheap. Hint gave to everyone: D
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
July 01, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

This is the main job of the trader: you need to keep a certain amount in fiat or usdt and as soon as there is a strong downtrend - buy at the minimum. Even better to analyze the market and understand how deep it can drop and install a pending order there ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
July 01, 2018, 07:14:08 AM
I think every person who learned math ever knows the simple rule. Let’s try new strategy: sell now and buy more coins at even lower price. Haha
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 05:37:17 AM
it is a regular trend. If we want to buy cheap and want to buy .. we want to sell.kita pengen. mahal.sudah so decent and common in the market ....
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
July 01, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
Unbelievable strategy, I never thought. You are the only one who is smart already. All the other investors were idiots and could not think of it.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 05:00:14 AM
I think buying low and selling high is a provision or the most common secret in trading. but the most important thing we must know when is the right time to buy and sell, because if we do not know it, maybe we will lose.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 04:09:43 AM
buy low high is what people have longed for, i think we should focus on penny analysis, to choose for ourselves a good project so that it can hold and the price of pennies will increase high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
Well yes, this is true for every market, not just crypto. You should always try to spot undervalued coins, and sell the overpriced coins. But a lot of studying needs to be done in order to know which coi  are undervalued and which coins overpriced.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
July 01, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

It's well known that buying (things) can be some sort of cure for depression. Women do that since the beginning of shopping malls Smiley
Selling when high.. this is something new and I am not sure it's advisable, I tried to work when drunk and next day I've seen how big mistake that was...

Buying when at the dip is always the best advice one can give to anyone in the business especially when it comes to cryptocurrency though it can be hard to determine if the market for a particular cryptocurrency or token has already reached its bottom...for all you know the next day it continues to decline. Now in that case there is no other choice either sell at a loss or wait for the market to rebound and then sell the holding when the price is at a profit or maybe when the price is high. The world of cryptocurrency just like the those interesting stories of the Wild Wild West can be so treacherous that one should be careful and one should stop relying on one's emotion in doing business.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 01, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
it's always wise to buy low and sell high.  but the problem is when is the LOW and when is the HIGH.  most people tend to be greedy in that when the LOW came, they think the price is still going to be LOWER.  and when the HIGH came, they are thinking the price is still going HIGHER.  so many people end up just holding.
Activity: 252
July 01, 2018, 03:23:57 AM
Yea a great strategy actually and believe me this is the right time to buy cheap and then sell high when the market recovers. Instead of sitting back and being a spectator, get into real investing now because the market is poised for the high.
Activity: 71
July 01, 2018, 03:06:39 AM
I think its best strategy every. Only one thing left need to know when high and when low.... I'm not good at it now, I made so many stupid mistakes
Pages:
Jump to: