Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 49. (Read 82597 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 01, 2019, 03:45:15 PM
Now is a good time to buy in my opinion.
It will be profitable to buy promising coins, which now have a low price.
It is obvious that in the present year the market should recover and then the money invested in coins can be returned with a good profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 06:50:27 AM
buy now, don't delay again, before regret comes, because the regret is at the end. So think about what I say, buy now and invest it, because this year everything will get better and recover ... !!
I agree, if you still have not bought for some unknown reason, then do it now, Ethereum will still show a strong increase in prices and investments will be justified, there is no doubt about it
if I choose to wait at the right time I don't rush in any way I have to look and analyze the details so I know the progress of the goods knows my bitcoin will buy if I am so
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 06:38:24 AM
If you are investing for the purposes of making a profit, then the time to buy is when the price is low. Of course, predicting what is "low" can be difficult. Everybody has to make their own judgement.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 03:48:10 AM
buy now, don't delay again, before regret comes, because the regret is at the end. So think about what I say, buy now and invest it, because this year everything will get better and recover ... !!
I agree, if you still have not bought for some unknown reason, then do it now, Ethereum will still show a strong increase in prices and investments will be justified, there is no doubt about it
At this time, it will take a long time to wait for the market to recover, and now there is no favorable news to promote its rebound. Even though some laws and regulations have been passed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 12:25:02 AM
Activity: 182
January 01, 2019, 12:01:17 AM
Now is a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term, but I'll wait another month, maybe the price will become even more attractive.

The prices now are quite stable in compared to the volatility of the market in the past few months, I guess buying now will not achieve anything better than waiting for the very dip to come.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
December 31, 2018, 11:52:44 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

For those who's waiting for a much lower price of crypto. You might not be able to get in to the next trend if you continue to seek lower prices. It is true that the price can really go much lower than the current price now, But nobody knows the bottom and we all know that the price can go up while we sleep.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
December 31, 2018, 11:30:30 PM
You can buy bitcoin or some altcoin right now because almost all of altcoin have lower price, its best moment to buy and invest at some potential altcoin like ethereum and ripple.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 31, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
Activity: 504
December 31, 2018, 10:55:29 PM
for me it's better if you buy coins now because of its super cheap price now and I'm sure that you'll be able to earn a lot because when you postpone the purchase of a coin today and the price has increased it's just a little bit you earn.
Activity: 322
December 30, 2018, 11:38:50 PM
I would rather buy buy now to get a better profit while their value in the market is not that big and I think will give me a great time to manage things. And waiting to increase the value of any currency is not gonna be a good strategy because the market is always playing the value of any currency the way it increase it also fall down.
Activity: 756
December 30, 2018, 11:27:41 PM
It would be better to at least buy time before the increase occurs. This is the only time to slowly ride crypto and of course, great results can be obtained if the sign at this time to some time in the future. too long a wait will certainly give insufficient because if slowly ride will be missed by the increase.
Activity: 728
December 30, 2018, 11:03:05 PM
While there are still opportunities and good opportunities, just take it. Go to the market and buy as many good coins as possible and promise the results in the long run. Buying with a low value will further increase the percentage of profits that can be obtained. Patiently waiting for the value of the coin to get a pump.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 30, 2018, 08:01:38 PM
Used this days as an opportunity to buy a potential altcoins and to hold it for years because we all know that this crypto fall down will end soon and our holdings will give us good earnings.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 30, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
Everyone would like to know what will happen.
We hope that the market will return to the bulls and there is a great growth, but there is also the possibility that everything will finally collapse and reach zero.
I'm holding what I have, I hope I do well.
copper member
Activity: 490
December 30, 2018, 04:35:01 PM
Though the low price now supports buying new and more coins. But it we study the market conditions graph of past few months, buying more is also risky as you never know if all goes to zero the next second.
Activity: 490
December 30, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
Don't wait, tomorrow will hever happen! Buy right now and that's it! Don't put on man, it is worthless waiting without actions.
I am totally sure that crypto will create you extra income and better buy it immediately!
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
December 30, 2018, 04:06:25 PM
If I am to advice you, I would say you should go for undervalued coins, there are good projects out there whose price has fallen so much because of the bear market, they would be good to buy.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
December 30, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
With the positive trend in the market recently, I think now is. Avery good time to buy and hold because this might just be an indication of what is to come in the near future.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 04:02:06 PM
for now the best is waiting but if you want to buy and hold for longterm, it doesn't matter if you want buy with large amount.
but if you want play hit and run, you can buy a little.
Pages:
Jump to: