Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 63. (Read 82596 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 17, 2018, 05:07:12 PM
It is just up to you. But I use this current situation to buy more and hold. It is already a great time. Perhaps some panic sellers or weak hands will sell their coins because of christmas etc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
December 17, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

The price of the coin will go down, but not too low from the current price. Suppose the current Ethereum price is $ 96, and will stay at $ 80 or $ 75. I think it's time for investment, not time to wait for prices to fall.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 17, 2018, 04:19:06 AM
buy now at least on coins there are ranked above can give good results. many coins potentially fall and of course is now a good time to buy in large quantities. When too long waiting for the biggest risk is certainly could lose a valuable coin odds on the cheap.

At this time, invest in the short-term will be better than long-term investment. If you follow the price of the market at this time, you can see the high fluctuation of the price. So that I think you should invest in great cryptos like ETH, XRP, EOS, TRON and get high short-term profit in December!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 04:00:26 AM
If you wish to purchase some coins, I suggest you to see and analyze the market about the coins, also look for any news about that coins. That can be a lot safer that you meeting something bad in the future, rather than blindly purchasing some coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 03:50:08 AM
I think this time, all coin prices are so close to the dip. We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again.
why we must fund in the risk coins, better you buy in a few top coins like ethereum, ripple and bitcoin/bitcoincash, i think is safety than you choose in risk coins, now all coins is cheap this is good chance for us buy and hold for long term
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 03:22:37 AM
buy now at least on coins there are ranked above can give good results. many coins potentially fall and of course is now a good time to buy in large quantities. When too long waiting for the biggest risk is certainly could lose a valuable coin odds on the cheap.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 17, 2018, 03:18:15 AM
buy now buddy, while the price is still very cheap comparing with price when 1 year ago, i heard on January 2019 there will be another bull run happen.

Heard from who? No one can said it right about bull run, even the professional can't even predict it well but assumption is a must when it comes to investment. Maybe projections can do but should be backed up by facts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 03:19:13 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Create a tactic of purchase, you do not need to buy at once, buy 20%, you will see that the coin has sagged by 10 %, still buy 20%, and so pick it up a little, create a tactic of placing orders because this is one of the first key factors of success.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 02:56:37 AM
indeed low prices can be an opportunity to buy coins, but the market situation does not allow us to do that, because according to me it will be too risky, now the market situation is unstable and unpredictable, maybe it's best if you want to buy coins waiting for market conditions recovered, stable and made it possible for us to predict again.
Activity: 546
December 17, 2018, 02:27:40 AM
buy now buddy, while the price is still very cheap comparing with price when 1 year ago, i heard on January 2019 there will be another bull run happen.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
December 17, 2018, 02:10:15 AM
It would be better to buy now, don't delay for something that has become an intention, buy a coin that is your favorite because the price is now cheap and invest your coins
Activity: 658
December 17, 2018, 01:43:35 AM
My experience in cryptocurrency is this,  you can not get to have it all,  you just have to be content with what you have  no matter how small or big it is.  If you have already bought market dip at $120 billion market cap,  be content with what you have. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 17, 2018, 01:29:49 AM
Are you thinking that the market price will get lower? I'm not so sure of that ,I think its already at the lowest it can get ,you should start getting them bit by bit then so see how the market price will turn out,buy now or it might be too late
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 17, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
if you have money then you should be able to buy it right now because the cryptocurrency price is currently collapsing and is a very good moment to buy some potential coins.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 12:42:23 AM
I would rather wait till ETH become $10 than to buy now provided I have intention of doing so because persistent decrease in price of coins these days is getting out of hand.
Activity: 910
December 17, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
If i can suggest you, it is the right time to watch only and waiting, we are still in the bear market.
You can buying starting from the early of 2019, because i believe crypto market will starting recovering from early of the year.
i don't think like that, i think the beginning of 2019 the market will not be as cheap as now. Next year is likely to have a good change in market growth.

so i think right now is a good time, don't wait anymore. but before buying it, it would be better for us to study the market conditions. so as not to make a wrong decision.
Activity: 434
December 17, 2018, 12:15:51 AM
some time this crypto steady enough with up and down. It certainly is nice to buy at this time as long as the price is no longer a big decline. Although no increase in unreliable but at least it can be used for long-term profit from the assets of the investment made.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 17, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

Either follow your plan or not, large or small amounts that we use for trading, we must ready to take some losses. That is what trader must remember. Your plan was good, and it can applied by everyone btw.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 16, 2018, 11:45:20 PM
Wait? The moment to buy altcoins and Bitcoin is now. Looking at the current state of the crypto market, it is very obvious the bear market is still standing, hence most of the valuable altcoins like the large cap coins are still selling at relatively low prices. Seize the opportunity and buy as many as your savings can afford.
Activity: 448
December 16, 2018, 11:43:30 PM
If you have enough capital for future investments, it is better to buy some more in this market's situation. But if you dont, ita good to just wait and hold your coins and trade or sell in a right time.
Pages:
Jump to: