Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 65. (Read 82596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 12, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
I wouldn't count on the short term. She won't. It is best to buy cryptocurrency and altcoins now. But don't spend all your savings on it. Over time, slightly adjust your cryptocurrency portfolio and complement the position.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 02:50:47 AM
it would be better if you buy now and take advantage of bitcoin prices to earn high profits when the price has increased and you have sold your hold
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
It will not be a bad idea to buy now that the market is so dip knowing that we may have bull run anytime soon,but we need to be careful of the type of coin we choose to buy,there are some coin that will surely go with bear market because they are not good enough.there are some coin that have got prospect.We need to do alot of research to invest right.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 12, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
Low prices like this can indeed be an opportunity for us to use them, we can buy them and sell when prices increase even a little but we can still take advantage of that, but it's true as you say that we don't need to buy large amounts of coins , the fear will be even worse when the market situation and not the benefits obtained but instead the big losses obtained.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 11, 2018, 11:48:07 PM
Now is a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term, but I'll wait another month, maybe the price will become even more attractive.

Another month could be January 2019. And if the market is still the same down trend, I think, the market condition would be super dump to the lowest level price. Panic will increase on that month thinking that the market is turning into hopeless.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 11, 2018, 11:44:17 PM
Why just a bit from the top 20 coins?

Remember not every coin on the top 20 are worth it to take. Few of them aren't but if that's your strategy then go for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 11:31:14 PM
In my opinion, you should observe the market condition before purchasing any coins.
See if there is any chance for the coins to increase fast or slow, that way you could decide if the coins able to be used as short or long term investment.
Yes, this is indeed important to do what we are doing now in the future we ourselves will enjoy the results, so analyzing a coin is important to do to find out whether the coin has good potential for investment or not
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 11:07:42 PM
In my opinion, you should observe the market condition before purchasing any coins.
See if there is any chance for the coins to increase fast or slow, that way you could decide if the coins able to be used as short or long term investment.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
December 11, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
I would choose to buy now knowing that the value of the cryptos in the market is low and I will surely gain profit when the value increases. The cheaper you buy, the higher profit you will gain.
Activity: 588
December 11, 2018, 10:27:26 PM
don't expect a decline again too deep. This is the moment when the moment where best to buy then just begin to buy while prices are still low. When only silence then can so will be missed by the party because no one knows when the lowest value and when it will start there is a surge.
Activity: 322
December 11, 2018, 10:25:50 PM
I am always hope that this will be the lowest condition about the crypto market. So this will be the best chance to gain more profit with a lower price, it ill have a bigger chance to goes up again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 11, 2018, 10:25:42 PM
If you had the fund to invest, then i suggest that you purchase some coins now before 2018 ended. That should do the trick to get more profit when the price bounce back again at the latest of this year or perhaps next year.
yeah, you are right.
this is our chance to get good coins at very cheap prices. i think that after this year ends, there will be very good developments in the market, and the market will show its recovery the next year.

if we want to have a party next year, we should buy it now.
Activity: 770
December 11, 2018, 09:56:38 PM
If you had the fund to invest, then i suggest that you purchase some coins now before 2018 ended. That should do the trick to get more profit when the price bounce back again at the latest of this year or perhaps next year.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2018, 09:46:12 PM
It's better to buy now than wait, don't delay for something that is certain, buy coins now and start investing in coins that you have, this is a good opportunity to buy coins because the price is cheap and of course you will benefit in the future when the market is stable
Activity: 406
December 11, 2018, 09:44:50 PM
Take a good chance now and choose coins that have potential, don't wait because by waiting too long, the opportunity will disappear. By taking the opportunity and right on the coin and the quality project, positive thinking will have an advantage.
Activity: 434
December 11, 2018, 09:33:22 PM
In my own opinion if someone has enough money to invest in the crypto world, its time to invest because the price is not good, so if we invest our money now definitely we can earn more if the price of cryptos became good.y  
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 09:29:17 PM
for now we just wait for the price of coins to wait. we have to be patient even though etherium keeps coming down.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 08:29:53 PM
Yup. Spend few $ and buy some alts - Waves, Monero, MGO, NXT, whatever you like. It will benefit you once the market will recover
Activity: 336
December 11, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
Please consider the situation and graphics in the crypto market, then you will easily conclude the current situation. Declines occur from day to day, then which chance will be on my side to buy? I am aware and understand that if I just shut up and see it will not make a change. Buying seems like the right choice for now !! Thanks.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
What are you waiting for? Like 500 USD per BTC? I think if we reach such prices, there would not be any crypto market at all. People will quit the industry and we will see another crypto cycle that will last for five or six years.
Pages:
Jump to: