Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 66. (Read 82596 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
I think this time, all coin prices are so close to the dip. We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again.

I do not think for a long time that prices will recover and rise again, it is important now to buy as many altcoins as possible to prepare for that. Do not be too pessimistic about the low price, consider the future is essential to make money Cool
actually I also want to do that and invest with all my capital at this cheap price, but unfortunately my assets have been trapped when the purchase price is expensive, and now I can only HODL
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
Now the course looks very attractive, but there are no guarantees that it will not proceed yet. If you want to buy, it is better to do it in parts. The part is now and another part is closer to the new year, because There is an expectation that the rate will drop further for the new year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
I would not invest in the top 20, but I would look for a jewel among real projects that had a successful ICO and now really work on their roadmap.
if my suggestion is better to invest in coins such as bitcoin and altcoin, because it is very safe and there is no such thing as fraud. the problem is that ICO investment is very risky because there are a lot of frauds there which cause many investors to lose money
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 11, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
I think this time, all coin prices are so close to the dip. We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again.

I do not think for a long time that prices will recover and rise again, it is important now to buy as many altcoins as possible to prepare for that. Do not be too pessimistic about the low price, consider the future is essential to make money Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
if you want to invest or trade, then the top 10 coins must be the priority of your choice.

I am still analyzing trade charts, and my temporary conclusion is that the market will still fall in a slow time.

we better wait until the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
The price is definitely good now , I think you can take 5-10 percent of the Deposit , and also if the price falls it will be possible to buy more of those coins that sagged
Activity: 560
December 11, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
I would not invest in the top 20, but I would look for a jewel among real projects that had a successful ICO and now really work on their roadmap.
Activity: 532
December 11, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
I counldn't wait for longer, i will buy now and make profit in the market.
After a huge fall now we are in a stable state again in the market.
It is the best time to buy now as i think that the bear has reached the deepest depth of the sea.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 11, 2018, 10:50:01 AM
it's better to buy now, because lately a lot of altcoin prices are very cheap because of unstable market conditions. therefore, if you want to get a big profit, it's better to buy now.
copper member
Activity: 995
December 11, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
Complex issue. It is not known what will happen next. The market situation is falling, capitalization is dropping very strongly. This is very bad. I cannot advise buying coins today. Wait for the end of 2018.
copper member
Activity: 166
December 11, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
The crypto market is so down in the sense of price altcoins as well as Bitcoin. If we are a good investors and having capacity to investment it is the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoin for future course of actions and fulfill our dream without any hesitation. In my opinion we can wait a little for study and choice of buying in which coin is best for investment not wasted our time  as usual as habitual.

Activity: 434
December 10, 2018, 11:07:58 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

To start investing in crypto today, you must have patience and confidence in future growth. If so, then it makes sense to buy at the moment. If the fall continues, its power will diminish. But there is a question to which it is impossible to give an exact answer. We do not know when the growth will begin. Perhaps in a few months, and perhaps next year will be very sad.
Activity: 518
December 10, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
with a market price situation like this is indeed very confusing for us to be able to decide to buy now or we will wait there will be lower prices even lower, because in my opinion the current market price is very difficult to predict, because prices can suddenly drop again and it can also suddenly rise high, so buy now or later we must be able to decide for ourselves.
Activity: 512
December 10, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
You can buy a little as of now but bear with the risk and regret, buy as you only want to afford to lose in the future.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 10, 2018, 10:32:53 AM
Buy is good choice for this time, i think all altcoin price is very low. Buy and see the price will slowly increase and recover.
Activity: 336
December 10, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
for me it is better for you to buy now because the price of altcoin and bitcoin is very cheap and maybe I'll make you a big one here when you invest in it and sell your hold when the price rises.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
My advice is that if you have spare funds, you can buy some low-priced altcoins.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 10, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
At the moment no one can say if the market will continue the bad situation of all crypto coins will still decreased their price maybe next year is the year we have waiting for to face What will be the possible outcome of 2019.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
December 10, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
Nobody can tell you for sure buy or not, it's only your descision. I can only recommend you buy only 5 top coins not 20 because it's too risky now and market can go lower till 3k of usd, only long term invest can be profitable now.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 10, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
Personally, I suggest you wait, the market situation is currently in a bad condition so we have to be patient until the situation improves. But for someone who wants to take a risk they can choose a situation like that. even when someone is brave enough to take a risk, he will open up opportunities to make a big profit, but the risk is even greater, even having to incur huge losses. This is a choice and we must be able to choose something that is our future.
Pages:
Jump to: