Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy on rumour and sell on news. - page 10. (Read 25547 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 12:17:58 AM
What usually happens is true. When there is a Hard Fork, of course the price of the coin will go up. And what is happening now is HF for ethereum. Indeed ethereum this is one of the highly reported altcoins that will increase anything plus ethereum who wants to do Hardfork. It's best to buy now according to my advice.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
January 06, 2019, 12:07:12 AM
There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.
ETH prices are still affordable, buy according to your ability. Smart decisions do buy when prices are low if prices can rise so you will get a lot of money. I believe ETH will be able to compete in the market because ETH is equipped with good features. You also have to be patient in holding coins because market conditions can change without your realizing it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 06, 2019, 12:04:31 AM
This is all because of incoming hardfork of ETH which I believe again will cause another dump on the market. So for me better to trade your ETH while it is still high or probably wait a day before the scheduled fork.

Why do you think that after the hard fork will be another dump of the market? Write, please, your arguments.

I only based it from previous forks of different coin just like recently with BCH. Possibilities right? But basically one thing is for sure and that BTC will still dictate whether will go up or fall AGAIN.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
January 05, 2019, 10:04:20 PM
the news will greatly affect people's interest in a coin so if there is bad news about coins, then people's interest will decrease even people tend to sell, then the price will go down so that when there is good news about coins and many people believe that then prices will definitely rise there will be many people will buy it and that also applies to ethereum who is having good news
This process happens regularly in 2018 and many people have great confidence in the news but behind is a trap that people will surely take a lot of money in the future. I believe that if the coin shows signs of big news, the best advice would be to sell as soon as there is a big profit
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 05, 2019, 10:00:54 PM
There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.

This situation usually happens when any coins have mainnet or hard-fork. There will be a strongly pumping before event and when the event happens, there will be a strongly dumping
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 05, 2019, 09:50:59 PM
for myself this year I bought some Ethereum because I saw there was a pretty good movement in the market and especially in Ethereum it was increasing.
Good job it might bring in plus position now .Do you agree that we should sell on news i.e. on 16th Jan or wait further because it will provide us more profit after hardfork . 
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
January 05, 2019, 07:52:44 PM
for myself this year I bought some Ethereum because I saw there was a pretty good movement in the market and especially in Ethereum it was increasing.
Activity: 378
January 05, 2019, 07:29:50 PM
the news will greatly affect people's interest in a coin so if there is bad news about coins, then people's interest will decrease even people tend to sell, then the price will go down so that when there is good news about coins and many people believe that then prices will definitely rise there will be many people will buy it and that also applies to ethereum who is having good news
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
January 05, 2019, 07:27:54 PM
I have done this before in 2018
Netkoin advertises a buyback program supposed to buy at 100 gwei eth pair
I did few researches and placed my sell order on 95 gwei

The buyback began and it never went past 98 gwei on etherum pairs
I Jubilated
Activity: 425
January 05, 2019, 07:25:47 PM

First of all, this is a rumour, this is a fact. Ethereum hard fork will be launched on January 16 this year. And with the anticipation, ETH surges really good.
Activity: 552
January 05, 2019, 07:16:28 PM
That is just the secret of trading and investment. Which is why those who do not understand make a lot of mistake and the lose money. Then the problem that some people have is the inability to get the right information. Now, this is an information that is widespread and that a lot of people can use.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 05, 2019, 07:11:41 PM

ethereum hardfork already created new demands on ethereum, and this will make the price of ethereum growing
i believe now the price of ethereum still cheap, because with or without this hard fork, when the bull coming i'm sure eth price will surpass the ATH price my friend, because ethereum is the best altcoins  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 05, 2019, 07:07:55 PM
I don't think it is a rumor. What you said above is the facts, and we can easily check the price on CMC. Ethereum becomes one of the top 10 coins experiencing constant rising so far. For me, I won't do both buying or selling this time. I will continue keeping my Ethereum yet I see a chance for the higher increase in the near future.   
Activity: 196
January 05, 2019, 07:01:53 PM
Well, the news about the fork Ethereum went a very long time and price has been growing for a month , I think if you buy now we just need carefully , after the fork I think the price will fall again
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 05, 2019, 06:59:50 PM
The price of ETH is increasing because of the upcoming development upgrade. On January 16 there will be a
shorting opportunity as the price will boom until that and probably there will be a correction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
January 05, 2019, 06:42:43 PM
But you should always check the information. You can not buy something based on some unsubstantiated rumors. You have to do your own analysis and decide when to buy and when not.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
January 05, 2019, 06:32:37 PM
True. But do not rely heavily on such news. Not forget that some of them say specially. In any case, you should leave a little money in case the Ethereum drops even lower. After all, this may well happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 05, 2019, 04:55:50 PM

Look at the trading volume of ETH a few weeks ago and you will see that the volume was more than the volume of BTC trading. A few weeks ago, it was clear that someone is very actively buying ETH and this was a buy signal.

Activity: 168
January 05, 2019, 04:53:23 PM
I think that you need to buy then when everything is sold and sold then when everything is bought because only this way you can earn good money
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 05, 2019, 04:08:29 PM
This is all because of incoming hardfork of ETH which I believe again will cause another dump on the market. So for me better to trade your ETH while it is still high or probably wait a day before the scheduled fork.

Why do you think that after the hard fork will be another dump of the market? Write, please, your arguments.
Pages:
Jump to: