Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy on rumour and sell on news. - page 8. (Read 25547 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 08, 2019, 12:03:08 PM
Everything depends on what rumors or news are about Undecided

Not really, sometimes there are times when Whales pump excuses. so we can't be too fixated on rumors and news. so always pay attention to the chart if it looks like it's going to go up, then buy it.

Whales demands and it's up to traders and investors to ride with it, if you know how to read the chart and you already have a nice experience with how the whales works, this news and rumors can be a good guide for you as most the time whales will go against the directions and bring the trend to the other side, not as always but you need to be more careful and assess things before going to invest.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
February 08, 2019, 11:30:09 AM

Not really, sometimes there are times when Whales pump excuses. so we can't be too fixated on rumors and news. so always pay attention to the chart if it looks like it's going to go up, then buy it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
February 08, 2019, 11:25:45 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
February 08, 2019, 10:55:12 AM
There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.
I get your point, when ever a rumor spread there is slight chance that a price of a coin will surely increase and many people race to buy that coin.
And with some good news spread about the coins it will increase even more that could also able to trigger a bull run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 08, 2019, 10:31:37 AM
everything has been disputed this is not a rumor, ethereum is really doing hardfork but this has not had any effect on ethereum prices at this time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 07:30:07 PM
This theory does not always help us because it can often be so that everything happens in a completely different way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
January 13, 2019, 07:29:50 PM
I think you should be very careful with that terminology of buying and selling on news is just similar with FOMO Be very watchful of the things you do First know the project and determine the news intensity first before taking any action
Activity: 420
January 13, 2019, 07:27:18 PM
for now I buy some Ethereum and will hold it for some time until there is a significant change in the market and will sell it if it has benefited.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 09:51:39 AM
Ethereum hardfork is not a rumour, it will surely happen, The constantinople hardfork is some kind of improvement to the old ethereum.
I believe this will be a new starting point for ethereum to be even better than before.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
January 13, 2019, 09:50:04 AM
There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.
Usually the hype increases when there’s a rumour about any coin, and I think its really a good entry in the market and sell if there’s already a final news about it. There’s still risk on this because you might miss the chance of selling and it will left you on top. Always have good study on any coin, create strategies and apply it well.
Activity: 448
January 13, 2019, 09:46:11 AM
Buying on the rumors is a very risky business, and everyone understands that, of course, this is the only way we can earn money. But just because there is a chance that you just lose all your money and it will be very sad.
Activity: 392
January 09, 2019, 11:36:54 AM
You can agree that it is very profitable at the moment to invest in ETH. At the moment it is the best coin which shows positive dynamics and fast rise of the price.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 09, 2019, 09:55:31 AM
I think that the growth of the capitalization of the coin is associated with the upcoming hard fork, with the launch of which the coin should show itself well!
Activity: 128
January 09, 2019, 09:12:35 AM
Yeah, but you do not know rumors or you know? I though that these information knows only whales that are manipulating with market before news comes to us.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 08:45:55 AM

become wise about rumors and news,i think if you have a lot of capital you can buy some eth for long terms investment. So Don't believe 100%  rumors and news
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 09, 2019, 08:28:08 AM

The strategy's nice but there're some nuances - how to see the exit point and the entry point? Your scheme's clear for many people, but these points are vague. So the strategy must be detailed or individual
Activity: 363
January 09, 2019, 04:14:49 AM

I also watch how Ethereum quickly grew from the price of 90 dollars. It seems to me that its growth will continue as soon as the events voiced by you occur. Let's wait and follow the events.
But I'm a bit doubtful about the growth's consistency especially after the forthcoming event. There should be another good news in order not to let ETH's price dump.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 08, 2019, 11:08:18 AM

I also watch how Ethereum quickly grew from the price of 90 dollars. It seems to me that its growth will continue as soon as the events voiced by you occur. Let's wait and follow the events.
Activity: 429
January 08, 2019, 07:39:16 AM
maybe you should make sure that the rumor is true, because when that happens you better keep holding assets for a while. and I think the news about Hardfork ethereum is not just an issue, but it has become a fact that they will do it.

But some of rumour is also fact if they know it come from in the news but lot of people also want to know the truth which is it come from in the news.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
January 07, 2019, 07:29:09 PM
This is a good example to buy on rumor and sell on the fact. We could see a positive reaction to ETH price after the announcement
of the development upgrades. I think the ETH price recovery will continue after the upgrades take place.
Pages:
Jump to: