Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy on rumour and sell on news. - page 5. (Read 25547 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 15, 2019, 03:18:01 AM
ETH will have much less inflation and many people still buy ETH to trade other altcoins and tokens so it will always be quite popular, but I feel once the price nears around 150 USD again, the whales will want to dump the price back to around 100-110 USD as they normally do. ETH to trade can be really profitable, so we will see where it goes. We saw ETH bottom out at around 70 USD a little while back but I do not think it will go that low right now unless Bitcoin tumbles and starts a long capitulation period lower than we are already now. So there are more factors that influence the price of Ethereum, not just what is happening in it's own back yard but also what is happening with Bitcoin and general market sentiment.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 15, 2019, 03:13:37 AM
Well i think everyone is waiting for the constantinople fork
a transforming of POW to POS architecture seems like a big change as mining would not be relevant anymore

However, how successful it would be? Would Proof of stake make it better in the sense of POW?
Its hard to say as we have more and more of different blockchain mining architecture
Personally i feel DPOS is kinda a good one, it is similar to POS but more flexible imo
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 15, 2019, 03:07:52 AM
In my opinion,  Ethereum hardfork will positively affect its price. I think Ethereum will grow on the background of hardfork to about 140-150 US dollars. Then the strongest dump in the region of $ 90 is possible.
Activity: 308
February 15, 2019, 01:46:24 AM
This is really a fake news of Ethereum, I joined this bounty of Ethereum but it's a scam and then Ethereum's price has dropped after  this bounty ends . (bounty link  : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyetcv-ethereum-classic-vision-fork-31-of-ethereum-5089912
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 01:33:54 AM
This truth was true before it passed to the masses. Now it is not possible to make out which rumors will turn into news and which ones will not. This has become another tool for manipulation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 15, 2019, 01:13:32 AM
It's easy to say, but hard to put this in peactice, my friend. What happens if you buy the rumours but they never become news? You will most likely fail into a "buy high, sell low" loop, as most of crypto investors did in 2018.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 15, 2019, 01:00:23 AM
There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.

Actually you don't even need others to say to yourself that you need to buy, by just doing some sort of a market analysis, you can earn profit when you buy at good prices in the market.
Activity: 406
February 14, 2019, 11:58:34 PM
Ethereum is now recovering, although not entirely, of course this is good news, especially for supporters of this coin, they believe that ethereum will return to its normal price again even though it requires time.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 14, 2019, 10:16:29 PM
ethereum has been much stronger than yesterday, shifting the ripple at the market cap and the price also held $ 121. this is far better than the end of last year. I think this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 10:13:07 PM
There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.

But unfortunately the fork has been delayed for some time that we don't know how long it will be.
When you see the market price dropping, it is a chance to buy the coins with a lower price in the market.
There were few forks of ETH, but most of them turned into a scam fork, constantinople is the most legit fork.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 13, 2019, 07:30:02 PM
The Ethereum fork rumour worked earlier this year, we saw ETH rise to the highest price for months because of the rumour. The problem is to actually know when the price has tanked up in order to catch out and not get drowned in the process.
But it was working again from last week. the price of ethereum steadily growth because most of ethereum speculators are keep buying before the hardfork will come as soon as possible dude. But that true if rumour was playing a lot on this market.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
February 13, 2019, 07:20:52 PM
Several speculations on ETH hardfork, sure the hardfork will have an impact on the price of Ethereum, the best strategy is to ensure you have a stake of ETH in your wallet, but ensure it is an amount you can afford to loose.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
February 13, 2019, 07:18:38 PM

This is the best trading pattern
But you need to always stay up to date for it to work out for you

So simply dyor always and have a good network to send out tokens when it’s right
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 13, 2019, 07:16:09 PM
This is the most common mistakes for investors right now that leads on the end crying. Because they have been easily fooled in just a rumor, without making research first.
As you say, this weakness makes people lose, they are lazy to find the truth and draw conclusions from others that it is true. We can all avoid it by reading a lot of news about Crypto's development and analyzing it before making a decision. I myself am still learning and there are still many mistakes that must be corrected.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2019, 07:11:57 PM
we really have to buy when there are rumors that can raise the price of coins, but we must remain cautious and analyze so that when prices fall back then we already have the opportunity to sell these coins, rumors of hardfork ethereum can indeed raise ethereum prices but if delayed again then the possibility of ethereum prices will decline again
Devs played well with this news and two scam fork news shaked weak hands. Scammed people cry for recovering losses but unfortunately there is no way to recover after disclosing private keys. Buying rumours for investing purpose and selling later is key to be successful here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 07:08:42 PM
we really have to buy when there are rumors that can raise the price of coins, but we must remain cautious and analyze so that when prices fall back then we already have the opportunity to sell these coins, rumors of hardfork ethereum can indeed raise ethereum prices but if delayed again then the possibility of ethereum prices will decline again
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 06:48:24 PM
This is the most common mistakes for investors right now that leads on the end crying. Because they have been easily fooled in just a rumor, without making research first.
Activity: 504
February 13, 2019, 06:35:10 PM
very interesting proverb, but I think that in the cryptocurrency market it is not suitable, because it is already known that the cryptocurrency market can not be analyzed, it is impossible to predict the growth of the coin is repeatedly proved.You better do the analysis yourself and don't trust anyone
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
February 13, 2019, 06:28:18 PM

This is the reason they gained the second spot people are now buying in the last minute, it's so easy to make money in this rumor and this is one good example, but not too many of us is that wise, if you have bought for the last two weeks and sold some of it, then congrats for making a profit.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 13, 2019, 06:23:49 PM
There was a time when I followed my every favorite coin's twitter handle, telegram channel to get the update about the future plan and news. Because of that news helped the coin boost the price. But from mid of 2018, the scenario was different. News or update did not help enough. I think the time is changing again, ETH hard fork announce helped the ETH price, it went more than 158 USD! So, you can apply this tactic, because buy n rumor and sell on news is profitable for the traders.
Pages:
Jump to: