Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 33. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
If youre in need of money better to sell as long as you know that you can earn for you're needs. Holding coins dpends on youre situation as holder buying and selling has a different purpose in the market and in our decision also.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
Personally, I think that should not sell. This is only a temporary dump, which should soon be over. I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow, perhaps not as fast as it was in the past years, but will definitely grow.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 09:00:29 AM
I buy for now because the price is still affordable.......... Buy and sell later when the market has turn green
My way to earned quick profit is I buy more coins when the volume decreases and sell when there's a little improvement of volumes. In, this bear trend we must have courage and be confident in this kind of technology.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
This morning I sold all my etherium , I don't want to wait any longer, the price is going lower and lower
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 09:04:26 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
We are watching this situation and hope for the best for more than half a year, but the market has not recovered, but I still still hold my coins and look forward to favorable market conditions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
Yes, I agree with you because it is not a very good time to sell any of your coin but rather hold and wait patiently for the market to recover so you cam make profit then selling now when the price is low. You can even buy as much more coin as you want and also hold them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

Now it is very risky to make big purchases, the market trend is not known, and it is difficult to predict what will happen next. While the market is quiet and it scares ....
Activity: 193
July 10, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
I buy for now because the price is still affordable.......... Buy and sell later when the market has turn green
Activity: 490
July 10, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
I do not sell or buy coins. I just focus on adding coins by continuing to hunt bounty and hold my coins until the price goes up.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
July 10, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
You have to sell if you really need money, and the task is to make a profit in this troubled market. If you can wait, then it's better to wait for changes in the mood on the market. I see no reason for panic moods especially now.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 08:38:40 AM
With this situation right now when the market is red, the best way is to buy many cryptos and hold it. The market will rise again it's a matter of time. Don't sell it or cut loss it. Just hold and be patient, the storm will stop and the sunshine will appear.
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
I think it's time to buy Altcoin because you know now that altcoin prices still have not gone up and so nowadays many people after buying altcoin then hold it until altcoin price goes up so from now on it's better you hold altcoin and wait for it back

yes, I agree with you now the price of all coins is still not fully recovered so in my opinion this is a good opportunity to buy altcoin, I will choose a trusted altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, EOS or Litecoin to hold in a few months.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 09, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
I think it's time to buy Altcoin because you know now that altcoin prices still have not gone up and so nowadays many people after buying altcoin then hold it until altcoin price goes up so from now on it's better you hold altcoin and wait for it back
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
Now the market is down so this is the right time to buy some coins, you can use this moment to earn big profits in the future, so I suggest to buy potential coins and keep them in the next few months.
Activity: 686
July 07, 2018, 09:47:47 PM
At this moment, I think holding and buying would be more profitablr in the future. Given that the market value of most cryptos are dipping, the market prices are now low, making it more convinient to invest. once the market starts to recover, profit will follow. Just be patient and wait. Selling will just result to loss of profit given that the price of the cryptos are falling. Avoid selling due to panic because it will just make the situation worse.
Even if I think you are giving the right advice very few people are going to follow it, when you are outside the market it very easy to say what you will do, but when you are in the market and you are losing money, each day you hold in which you are still losing money becomes more difficult, this is why the market does not recover because each day new people get disappointed and sell their coins.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 04, 2018, 08:20:10 AM
For me to have a lot of investment is good and also the best option for you i think for now you need to buy some coins and hodl them for a long term before you sell it.
I do both, but before i do buying or selling I'll make sure that i know the situation of the market, so i know what to do. Like what happen now that its good to buy now because the market is dropping, then im going to sel it when market increase. Do buying or selling is depend what the situation of the market so you can avoid to get lose money or profit. But if you dont really need money then its better to hold it than sell because there's possibility it will grow more.
I certainly agree that before investing to any kind of business we should make sure how the market runs. As of now i have also seen that the market in crypto currency is dropping, this just mean that its not good to sell our coins. Meanwhile, you can take this moment to invest or buy coins because its cheap and you can really afford, time will come that the market will rise then you can already sell it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 04, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
For me to have a lot of investment is good and also the best option for you i think for now you need to buy some coins and hodl them for a long term before you sell it.
I do both, but before i do buying or selling I'll make sure that i know the situation of the market, so i know what to do. Like what happen now that its good to buy now because the market is dropping, then im going to sel it when market increase. Do buying or selling is depend what the situation of the market so you can avoid to get lose money or profit. But if you dont really need money then its better to hold it than sell because there's possibility it will grow more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
Activity: 228
July 04, 2018, 07:17:18 AM
Last few months of 2018 are really so uncertain and unstable,  but I think that this is the wrong attitude to be on the boat opposite sides and making decision to sell or to hold. You should always be analysing the market instead of thinking what could I sell or what can I buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Right words! I want to add that you shouldn't hurry. We can always make money. Be careful: always check all the information several times and invest small amounts of money in various assets at different prices cause the market can fall below!
Pages:
Jump to: