Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 34. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 05:44:06 PM
For me buying is the right choice for the market situation the we have,and hold them until the price go up and earn profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 03, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
I agree that time to buy. the truth if to watch a situation TODAY, I wouldn't begin to risk since after $6800-7100 it is very probable that we can fall even below and take all who haven't managed to get on this magnificent train which was going to go to the moon)
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
How did people get bored with this question. Determine for yourself each, like you crypto currency or not, if you like then do not sell, and if you do not like why you then came to the crypto currency market.
Here, even more it is necessary to look not at that like or it is not pleasant, and on that you trust in the industry a crypt or not. Personally, I believe that the ICO that is being held now stores the technology of the future so I do not sell anything.
Activity: 66
July 03, 2018, 05:00:05 PM
How did people get bored with this question. Determine for yourself each, like you crypto currency or not, if you like then do not sell, and if you do not like why you then came to the crypto currency market.
Activity: 336
July 03, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
In any case, you never need to sell on the bottom, as well as on the fall. After the fall, there will always be a rebound upward.
Activity: 336
July 03, 2018, 08:04:20 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
at the moment, it is worth buying as many promising coins as possible,because in the near future prices will begin their rapid growth, as it was before and you can earn good profit
Activity: 86
July 03, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
I suggest for you traders who are still beginners.you are now to start investing altcoin.you can start long-term investment as learning.you can learn more relax and be patient.
Activity: 190
July 03, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
Just buy and hold it as long as you can. It will be good way to have an income later and what is more you will be confident in everything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:24:32 PM
It is difficult for me to keep the situation. I want to sell coins. But I understand that it will be stupid.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
I believe that it depends on the strength mass of your personality, if you are strong enough to endure all these regulations and price fallings, then you can buy more and maybe have a benefit from that, if the price would recover.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
If you make a profit there is nothing wrong selling now, but my advice is better if you save longer, I'm sure the market will go up again. this is a good time to buy rather than sell.
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 02, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
This is the question that now worries all probably all traders. However, I think that the market will soon begin to rise, so you should wait and do not rush to sell your coins.
Activity: 504
July 02, 2018, 03:52:01 AM
if you have already bought a coin, or have coin, do not sell, hold until the price goes up to get a profit.
if you have the capital, buy it, because the price is cheap, and I think it can be cheaper again, buy gradually so that when the price down again, can still buy again, this is the right time to buy, but be careful, its high risk because the market is very bad a few weeks.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:46:35 AM
for now, I prefer to buy altcoin and so now many people buy altcoin because now the price of altcoin decreased, therefore, I prefer to buy from the sell it because market price and altcoin still decreasing and still not return

Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 03:44:28 AM
I want to be a good trader, but I do not know what to do, but in trading this bitcoin I hope to gain profit in the future if buy it now
Activity: 121
July 02, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
Buy or sell, this depends on yourself, I won't sell my currency when the market falls, I will buy currencies in batches during the market downturn, and the currency will be sold when the market picks up. This is my strategy
Activity: 83
July 02, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
If you look at the graph of the crypto-volatile market or on any other market chart, you can see the ups and downs. People are buying at the falls (because it's cheap), but at the take-offs they are selling (who managed).Be these people.)
Activity: 403
July 02, 2018, 03:20:08 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
I really agree with you, because with the current market conditions continue to blush, not much I can do, I can only watch and hold all my coin assets, while waiting for my money back or gain more profit from my long investment. hopefully tomorrow crypto market recovered!
Activity: 316
English-Filipino Translator
July 02, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
For me we know right now it's bearish market so all we can do is take advantage on it we can buy coins in the low price, and hodl it in a long term or short term but we need to secure first if we can make profit in the coins we buy and hodl and it's okay to sell even it's bearish market but sell it in the price that you're not loss if you'll do it you can make some profit and that's we want. All we need to do is buy in small price and Sell it without losing.  
copper member
Activity: 462
July 02, 2018, 03:10:37 AM
Seeing on the market, we may be very confused at all in determining to hold or buy some more. The price of the coins are all dropped. It may be a good time to purchase the promising coins in the future. But, how if the price will not rise? This can be the risks of investing in crypto, of course. Now, what we must do is condescending and analyzing whether it is the right time to buy, sell, or hold.
Indeed with the state of the market crypto like this must also be at a loss what to do,
but we must remain optimistic that the price of cryptocurrency will soon rise again,
so I think for now we better buy potential coins in the future
Pages:
Jump to: