Author

Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL! - page 336. (Read 108572 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 272
November 28, 2023, 02:25:18 AM
What if there is no retracement to $39k? and the price of Bitcoin keeps on gaining, you might miss out on accumulating your Bitcoin because you are waiting for a retracement. I could suggest if you have enough money divide it into three parts that you will use to buy the Bitcoin dip, buy when the Bitcoin price is at peaks, and buy Bitcoin with the DCA strategy, instead of waiting for the Bitcoin price retracement and miss out on holding a Bitcoin. Just as @JayJuanGee mentioned to you if you are staying in BTC for 4-10 years it might end up doing you good because the BTC price will be above your buying price in those years.
You can't say ''what if there is no retracement'', because surely there will always be retracement. Following the law of economics when supply exceeds demand there is bound to be retracement. Because there more willing sellers than willing buyers and even @JayJuanGee knows this. Bitcoin is not a stablecoin and saying what if there is no retracement doesn't go well. Yes DCA strategy is very good and I'm not disputing that fact, but what I am saying is I don't accumulate bitcoin due to FOMO because of the knowledge I have gathered on bitcoin investment even though my forum accounts says otherwise. Yes I am into bitcoin as as a long term hodler and I am not disputing the fact that we are yet to see the full potentials in bitcoin investment. So since am going to be around and holding for a long term what's the rush of always buying the top. I feel more comfortable buying when there is a 5 to 10% dip in price from high of the week or month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 299
November 28, 2023, 02:25:01 AM
Fair enough, but if you are fairly new to bitcoin (as your forum registration date is not even two months), then it can take years and years and years to build your bitcoin position and/or to get your bitcoin stake to a high enough status that you might be able to become less focused on BTC accumulation.

You could end up screwing yourself if you are waiting around too much rather than just buying and letting the chips fall where they will, even if you end up having a higher cost per BTC, but if you plan on staying in BTC for 4-10 years or more than it may end up doing you better to get your mindset correct in terms of buying BTC ongoingly and persistently until you reach a certain stash level..

Buying on dips can surely supplement a DCA strategy, and buying on dips becomes even better of a strategy the loinger that you have been in bitcoin, such if you have been in bitcoin for a whole cycle or a cycle and a half..  Then maybe at some point you might convert to ONLY buying on dips, but in the beginning many folks do not have enough bitcoin, and surely I cannot tell you how much you need.. and sometimes if you are new to bitcoin, you don't realize how many that you need.

Also, if you are just planning on selling after the price doubles or triples, then sure you may well be thinking about your approach to BTC differently as compared with a lot of the members participating in this thread.

I understand what you want to say about how long it could take to get a lot of Bitcoin and how much important to start buying it EARLIER not later.It is true  buying and keep Bitcoin over time can be a good strategy especially if you plan to keep it for many years.

Buy the Bitcoin when go down can also be a GOOD STRATEGY. But when you are just starting and don't have a lot of Bitcoin it is better to focus on buying it REGULARLY instead of waiting for the price to go down.

When we should sell Bitcoin depend on what we want to ACHIEVE and how much risk we can take easily. Some people want to sell it when the price go up like doubles or triples. But Mostly "Hold" tight because they think Bitcoin is the name HODL(or think the word HODL unique for Bitcoin). That is important for everyone to think about their own strategy when it comes to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
November 27, 2023, 10:57:16 PM
You could end up screwing yourself if you are waiting around too much rather than just buying and letting the chips fall where they will, even if you end up having a higher cost per BTC, but if you plan on staying in BTC for 4-10 years or more than it may end up doing you better to get your mindset correct in terms of buying BTC ongoingly and persistently until you reach a certain stash level..
I'll just short. This is something that some people have not actually felt, especially those who have just invested, but if they have already experienced take profit from BTC investment, for example as you stated above and the duration, perhaps their expectations will also be very different. They will always want to continue to increase their ownership.

I have never used shorts, and they seem to be unnecessary for guys who are still building their BTC holdings..

I am not sure if it is worse than selling because I suppose it depends on how the short is set up in terms of collateral and if there is a use of margin, and if there is no use of margin and it is more of a straight forward short, then to the extent that is even relevant within this particular thread, I cannot really understand why it would be a good idea absent someone who might have been building his BTC stash for several years.. maybe even more than 5 years... which surely does not seem to be the case that brought up this scenario through Justbillywitt.

Seems to be overly complicating matters and devolving into gambling to the extent that we could even claim that shorting might somehow be on topic for someone who has reached maintenance rather than accumulation stage. but even that seems like a stretch to incorporate such a complicated technique that likely is just increasing the ways that guys can lose BTC when their goals should be to be ongoingly building their BTC until they get to a certain level of accumulation that's in the ballpark of fitting their personally-tailored goals.
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
November 27, 2023, 10:52:57 PM
When we get to a new high that has not been recorded for long time, like we moved from $33k to 38k I would wait for a retracement in the region of $35k before I add to my holding. But if we don't get back to $35k and move from $38k to $42k I would wait for retracement in the region of $39k It has been a strategy I have been using for long and it has been helpful to me. You know we cannot rule out a possible retracement. What I don't like is buy the top of the month.

You shouldn't always anticipate for a retracement before you buy Bitcoins. You can buy when you have enough spare money. The market sometimes cannot be predicted so the more time you spend waiting for a retracement you might actually be missing out on the profits you would have be earning from your investment. So, if you really want to acquire enough Bitcoin in the up coming years, you might want to consider using different strategies when it comes to accumulating Bitcoins. There's no one method of accumulation, you use what ever method best suits the current condition of the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 27, 2023, 10:41:48 PM

I'll just short. This is something that some people have not actually felt, especially those who have just invested, but if they have already experienced take profit from BTC investment, for example as you stated above and the duration, perhaps their expectations will also be very different. They will always want to continue to increase their ownership.
Merit: 224
stead.builders
November 27, 2023, 10:22:04 PM
You might be right, but sometimes the "retracement" does not end up coming, and so maybe it is no BIG deal if you were already prepared for UP at the end of September when BTC prices were in the $26ks and $27ks, but then if you  think about it, we have largely had Upwards BTC price moves and no significant and/or meaningful retracement, so far.. and whether such retracement comes or not is not exactly high odds.  Maybe it is 50/50?  And how BIG of a retracement would you like to see?  10% or more?.. 10% only gets you down into the $33ks .. so would that be good?
When we get to a new high that has not been recorded for long time, like we moved from $33k to 38k I would wait for a retracement in the region of $35k before I add to my holding. But if we don't get back to $35k and move from $38k to $42k I would wait for retracement in the region of $39k It has been a strategy I have been using for long and it has been helpful to me. You know we cannot rule out a possible retracement. What I don't like is buy the top of the month.
What if there is no retracement to $39k? and the price of Bitcoin keeps on gaining, you might miss out on accumulating your Bitcoin because you are waiting for a retracement. I could suggest if you have enough money divide it into three parts that you will use to buy the Bitcoin dip, buy when the Bitcoin price is at peaks, and buy Bitcoin with the DCA strategy, instead of waiting for the Bitcoin price retracement and miss out on holding a Bitcoin. Just as @JayJuanGee mentioned to you if you are staying in BTC for 4-10 years it might end up doing you good because the BTC price will be above your buying price in those years.
legendary
November 27, 2023, 08:55:21 PM
You might be right, but sometimes the "retracement" does not end up coming, and so maybe it is no BIG deal if you were already prepared for UP at the end of September when BTC prices were in the $26ks and $27ks, but then if you  think about it, we have largely had Upwards BTC price moves and no significant and/or meaningful retracement, so far.. and whether such retracement comes or not is not exactly high odds.  Maybe it is 50/50?  And how BIG of a retracement would you like to see?  10% or more?.. 10% only gets you down into the $33ks .. so would that be good?

Fair enough, but if you are fairly new to bitcoin (as your forum registration date is not even two months), then it can take years and years and years to build your bitcoin position and/or to get your bitcoin stake to a high enough status that you might be able to become less focused on BTC accumulation.

Buying on dips can surely supplement a DCA strategy, and buying on dips becomes even better of a strategy the loinger that you have been in bitcoin, such if you have been in bitcoin for a whole cycle or a cycle and a half..  Then maybe at some point you might convert to ONLY buying on dips, but in the beginning many folks do not have enough bitcoin, and surely I cannot tell you how much you need.. and sometimes if you are new to bitcoin, you don't realize how many that you need.

Also, if you are just planning on selling after the price doubles or triples, then sure you may well be thinking about your approach to BTC differently as compared with a lot of the members participating in this thread.
November 27, 2023, 07:40:24 PM
legendary
November 27, 2023, 07:07:10 PM
If someone has been trying his or her best to meet his or her plans to achieve something that will help them but suddenly he or she becomes mentally exhausted or ill, then I think health comes first. Without good health, one can not make up or achieve anything, and it might still cost the person to spend more or touch the savings he or she doesn't want to.
Most time one can decide to reduce the amount of money he or she put into an investment just because he or she wants to regain himself, but honestly speaking, I believe that if the same investor gets better, he or she can afford to continue the same way or above what he or she was putting into the investment (Bitcoin).
This is what I do whenever I receive my monthly income. I divide my income into various percentages and I keep one part specially for medicals bills that might come up. One really has to plan for these things when the money comes so that we don't disrupt other plans that we have laid down for ourselves. For everyman to keep growing financially investment is necessary, and it is not a wise thing to always fall back to the money that has been invested whenever we are sick. Just as machines used for work usually breaks down, the human body is prone to get sick at one point or the other and we have to keep part of our earnings aside for such time.

Most people, because of the way the price of Bitcoin might be high, will not buy because they are scared that Bitcoin will drop any moment. However, I don't depend on the dip because, if I do, I will definitely not buy it at all.
Personally I don't buy bitcoin when the market is green. I wait for a retracement not matter how little it will be. But I like buying my bitcoins when I see enough red in the market. Believe me nobody love to buy the top at any point.

You know that when we were in the $26ks and $27ks in the end of September there were quite a few folks who had pretty high levels of confidence that we were going to get down to the $24ks and maybe even lower.. but then we had just been in the $24ks a few weeks prior to that.. and still people did not prepare for UP and ONLY expected lower and ONLY prepared for one direction. 

Might have had been nice to have had been buying in the $26ks and $27ks and especially we were significantly below the 200-week moving average.. not exactly a common occurrence in bitcoin, so people still expecting lower, when we were at historical low levels, especially if considering the 200-week moving average.
November 27, 2023, 06:18:45 PM
If someone has been trying his or her best to meet his or her plans to achieve something that will help them but suddenly he or she becomes mentally exhausted or ill, then I think health comes first. Without good health, one can not make up or achieve anything, and it might still cost the person to spend more or touch the savings he or she doesn't want to.
Most time one can decide to reduce the amount of money he or she put into an investment just because he or she wants to regain himself, but honestly speaking, I believe that if the same investor gets better, he or she can afford to continue the same way or above what he or she was putting into the investment (Bitcoin).
This is what I do whenever I receive my monthly income. I divide my income into various percentages and I keep one part specially for medicals bills that might come up. One really has to plan for these things when the money comes so that we don't disrupt other plans that we have laid down for ourselves. For everyman to keep growing financially investment is necessary, and it is not a wise thing to always fall back to the money that has been invested whenever we are sick. Just as machines used for work usually breaks down, the human body is prone to get sick at one point or the other and we have to keep part of our earnings aside for such time.

Most people, because of the way the price of Bitcoin might be high, will not buy because they are scared that Bitcoin will drop any moment. However, I don't depend on the dip because, if I do, I will definitely not buy it at all.
Personally I don't buy bitcoin when the market is green. I wait for a retracement not matter how little it will be. But I like buying my bitcoins when I see enough red in the market. Believe me nobody love to buy the top at any point.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
November 27, 2023, 05:58:13 PM

By investing now there is a golden opportunity to get some good profit in future so I never tell those who don't have money to invest in debt because if a person decides to invest in debt then he will never be able to hold his investment for long. As far as I am concerned those investors think of investing who have some amount of money in savings and very few people decide to take out loans and invest. Although Bitcoin is a reliable investment platform, I would never recommend borrowing money from others to invest with that money. You can invest with the amount of money you have in the current market and before investing you must keep in mind that you can hold your investment for a long time.

Good point because in the end there is no delay in investing and we must realize that saying it is too late because the price is too high now it has become a classic excuse to make it seem as if you want to invest but cannot do it when this could be a good way to invest with the current situation where bitcoin is ready with its bull run and also of course the halving that is in sight.
Also, talking about investing for those who don't have money I find it funny. Although there is a good will but when in the end we maximize with debt it is not a good choice.
We are not Saylor with bitcoin maximalists even to debt just for bitcoin. He did that because he knew that the wealth he had was enough to make him able to pay debts from the income he got every month but those of us who still have limitations in the economy should never try to invest by making debt a benchmark because it can actually destroy yourself.
legendary
November 27, 2023, 05:13:23 PM
Therefore doubling the amount to $200 per week (which would end up being $104k over 10 years) is likely to reach a whole bitcoin... but like you suggested, there remains a certain level of uncertainty, but it seems to me that if someone really has a strong goal and is attempting to take actions to follow it every week, then in those kinds of situations goals tend to guide towards exceeding the goals.  That has been my experience.  Another problem area is the health of someone, so if emergencies happen and a person who could previously work with his brain and/or his body comes into poor health, then sometimes they have to abandon their goals and to become more realistic which maybe results in a lower amount invested into bitcoin.
Honestly speaking, I haven't thought about this before. But this is true. Low health is one of the problems one consider first.

I think that my main point was that sometimes there can happen very negative circumstances in life in which a person may not be able to recover back to 100% and might not even be able to recover back to 50%, sometimes the situation could be physical in the sense of not being able to do physical work that might have had been part of how a person had been able to earn a living.  Other times the injury or damage could be mental, in which there might not be very many physical requirements, but there are mental requirements, and sure sometimes brain injuries might be from having functional issues, but it could be due to injury or disease.  So part of the point might well be that goals have to be adjusted, maybe abandoned, and sure maybe they might have chances to come back, but maybe not.  there are not always happy endings, especially when we are referring to real life possibilities, and negative circumstances might not even result in death but just some kinds of disabilities that might be sudden or might have a slower/gradual onset.
Activity: 476
Merit: 337
November 27, 2023, 04:33:55 PM
However, I come to think that those that want the price of Bitcoin to be reduced are the ones that are so scared and greedy. At the same time, they don't want to buy at a high price, so they are waiting for the price to reduce. (I am trying to say, people should not mix fear and greed when investing).
Just buying regularly will have good chances to get the investor into a better mindset, and if they are worried that the BTC price is too much, then just buy less, but probably not so great to stop buying unless you have reached some kind of BTC accumulation goal that justifies making such downward adjustments to regular and ongoing BTC buys.
If one constantly buys without fear or greed, I seriously think that the chance of achieving half BTC or full BTC with $200 weekly in 10 years will be so near that the scared mindset can't be compared with at it.
Those that can not buy now are losing, but they don't know. Why I say what I said is because, with only the capital in their hands or in their pockets, they are not making any profit from it and some of them end up using their money for something that's not even important at all. So you said, I agree with that, buying regular is the most important thing to do.
Let me add to these ideas a little bit.

1) I am pretty sure that buying a continued $100 per week for the next 10 years will either directly result in 1/2 of a bitcoin (that would be $52k invested into bitcoin), and/or the person who is consistently investing that amount on a regular basis is going to be likely to also increase the amount from time to time, even if the aim might be to buy $100 per week, the average is likely going to end up being higher than $100 per week merely based on the setting of such goal and following through with it. 
You are absolutely right, but as days pass by, one can get more money than he or she normally gets before (just like a promotion at his or her workplace or something else that he or she does for a living).

So, if a low salary earner constantly buys BTC that is worth $100 every week and then he or she finally gets promoted at his or her job or even gets a new job that pays him or her so well, then the person can consider increasing the amount of money he or she put into Bitcoin weekly.

Therefore doubling the amount to $200 per week (which would end up being $104k over 10 years) is likely to reach a whole bitcoin... but like you suggested, there remains a certain level of uncertainty, but it seems to me that if someone really has a strong goal and is attempting to take actions to follow it every week, then in those kinds of situations goals tend to guide towards exceeding the goals.  That has been my experience.  Another problem area is the health of someone, so if emergencies happen and a person who could previously work with his brain and/or his body comes into poor health, then sometimes they have to abandon their goals and to become more realistic which maybe results in a lower amount invested into bitcoin.
Honestly speaking, I haven't thought about this before. But this is true. Low health is one of the problems one consider first.

2) "Those that can not buy now are losing."   Action is a pretty big component that helps to inform further action and also has more potential to facilitate learning rather than not taking actions.... so even if someone is really scared to take action in regards, to bitcoin, such person could start to study bitcoin  for 1-2 months and then set up an account and be buying bitcoin a few months from now, and yeah, that would be slow action, but it is better than no action... just like getting into bitcoin now is better than the person coming into bitcoin into the future, just like it is better if you had already gotten into bitcoin in the past.. so time in the market is an important contributor in regards to both making progress and expressing commitment to the cause of accumulating bitcoin.
There is no need to contemplate whether to buy now or not because, as there is no robot or personal AI that can detect when Bitcoin will dip or skyrocket, the investors speculate about the price, then I don't think we should not but when we have the money to.

I believe that in investments, actions speak louder than the voice, because one might be saying that he will buy, he will buy, but maybe the letter ends up not buying like a single Satoshi at all, but most times, those that don't talk about investment quietly invest and accumulate without fear or greed.
legendary
November 27, 2023, 04:22:02 PM
You can make long-term investments for future needs as per your heart's desire. For our future we can invest in Bitcoin because you can definitely accumulate huge amount of money by investing here. The more you invest the more benefits you can get but should be a long term hold. Those who invested in Bitcoin 10-13- years ago have made a mountain of wealth today. Bro if you keep investing for more than ten years in the future you can build a mountain of wealth, this is possible only in bitcoin stream. Only those who use Bitcoin will understand what real people mean by Bitcoin.

We know that past performance does not equal future results, and it seems to be quite probable that the slope of bitcoin's upward price trajectory is going to continue to decrease in terms of percentages.

At the same time, you can ONLY figure out what you are going to invest in and how much based on your own circumstances, and surely it seems that bitcoin is amongst the best, if not the best, investment currently widely available to the whole world's population.

It is better to be a low coiner than involving yourself in practice that is very risky and might lead to great loss.

I think that this statement is very true, and that is part of the power of regularly buying BTC.  You can buy relatively low amounts (in order that you don't get too scared about your investment), and then over time your bitcoin stash will build up.. and if your BTC stash goes into profits, you may end up regretting and wishing that you had been more aggressive in your bitcoin investment, but you sill likely need to be grateful for the BTC that you had been able to accumulate when you had accumulated them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 562
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
November 27, 2023, 02:35:51 PM
As an investor you need to have an alternative source of income to support  your investment and your
Livelihood  if not it will be very difficult to continue because of the challenges you have to pass through and the time your business will mature .

Should in case of those that don't have other things they do that earn them extra money, they can always make use of the opportunity in learning about bitcoin trading, make this and maximize the opportunity in it for your daily or weekly income while your other Investment for a long period of time should still be under hodl in your wallet.
Trading shouldn't be the best option that one should see as a means to make daily or weekly profit because it is a high skilled practice and for one to be a professional trader it can take you a very long time to learn all that it takes to be a professional trader. And you should also take note that even though you are a professional trader, it is a guarantee that you will make profit everyday because even professional traders run at loss. Moreover, learning trading will distract you from thinking of other means that are easier for you to use to increase your income.

It is easy said than done, because a lot of people have decided to go down the road of using trading to increase their bitcoin portfolio and they ended up in regrets because it went the opposite side and that is why I will never recommend trading to newbies because they will end up messing everything up and possible not been able to accumulate more bitcoin, which has gone against their goal. It is better that you look for an extra means of income, like getting a second job, or trim down your expenses and use only the amount that you can afford to lose, so that you don't end up making drastic decisions that will be a blunder to your long term bitcoin accumulation strategy. It is better to be a low coiner than involving yourself in practice that is very risky and might lead to great loss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 416
stead.builders
November 27, 2023, 01:10:33 PM
As an investor you need to have an alternative source of income to support  your investment and your
Livelihood  if not it will be very difficult to continue because of the challenges you have to pass through and the time your business will mature .

Should in case of those that don't have other things they do that earn them extra money, they can always make use of the opportunity in learning about bitcoin trading, make this and maximize the opportunity in it for your daily or weekly income while your other Investment for a long period of time should still be under hodl in your wallet.

Investing in Bitcoin needs cash flow consistently in other to buy your coins and accumulate them for the preparation of halving ,in buying the dip and HODL one need to set aside a specific amount  from your salary or income always  and investing  first before anyother of your responsibilities or expenses  at the end of the month  in other to save and accumulate more for long term using the DCA method or any other method you feel is the best for you to accumulate

If you truly want to make an investment, you may not have to wait until you gather much before you can start, bitcoin offers equal opportunity of an investment for everyone, we make our own personal decisions which leads to what we see at the cause of the Investment made.
Merit: 224
stead.builders
November 27, 2023, 11:58:12 AM
I never tell those who don't have money to invest in debt because if a person decides to invest in debt then he will never be able to hold his investment for long.
I agree with you mate, anyone who invests in Bitcoin in debt will surely sell his Bitcoin when he/she can no longer take care of his financial needs because he/she failed to understand that investing in Bitcoin when you don't have any source of income will make you sell your Bitcoin when you do not have enough money to take care of your daily expenses. Secondly, when the person does not see any good profit in the short term from holding his Bitcoin he/she will call Bitcoin bad names, and even sell his Bitcoin at any price just to recover some of his money because he/she invested in Bitcoin to get rich in a short term.
November 27, 2023, 11:46:54 AM
Although shotcoins can be a pain in the ass sometimes and are generally ugly, without them the market would be boring; instead, they add excitement and interest. It's exciting for investors to attempt and outmanoeuvre them in their game because of their erratic behaviour, which alternates between a massive pump and a rapid fall.  They are highly profitable and risky, so anyone up for the challenge is welcome to give them a try.
You are right when you said shitcoins are pin in the ass. There is no excitement I see that shitcoin has brought to the market. Shit coins has actually caused more pains to the bitcoin adoption by many potential users. There are those who there first investments in the crypto industry are on the so called shit coins and these newbies knows all form of investment in the crypto industry as bitcoin investment. So when they finally make their fist investment and lose their money on the investment, they generalize it that bitcoin made them to lose their money and will never want to adopt bitcoin or invest in it anymore when someone try to tell them about the actual bitcoin that they should have invested in the first place. So if the shit coins were not there in the first place there was no way they would have fallen victims. Shit coins should be discouraged totally and because it is causing a bad reputation for bitcoin in the eyes of new and willing investors. People should never be encouraged to give shit coins a try.

and are generally ugly
People should never be encouraged to give shit coins a try.

without them the market would be boring
This is not true, the market wouldn't be any boring. Shitcoins are seasonal, you only see them when the market is in the bullish condition. And you know that the bullish market condition doesn't happen ever time of the year. So are you telling me that the market is boring during the bear market? Mind you the bear season is even the most interesting time to accumulate more bitcoin so I don't see anything that will make the market boring without shitcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 686
November 27, 2023, 09:59:43 AM
We used to invest earlier and after investing earlier we saw the market only going down for a long time but still we held our investment deep hoping for something better. The market is in a much better state than it was once. Now is a golden opportunity for new investors because the market is now positive and we have been observing the market positive for almost six months. Now if an investor invests in Bitcoin and holds that investment deeply then he will have a golden opportunity to grow his money.  

Every time is always a golden opportunity to invest in bitcoin as long as you’ll be holding for a long time for the investment to grow. Those that have invested and hold on to their investment for a long time till now are not guaranteed to make more money after the halving when bull run approaches than those that are going to invest now. It all falls back to how much you were able to invest at the time of investment and the quantity of bitcoin you’ve accumulated together after investment. If someone had invested $1000 worth of bitcoin ( maybe 0.0001BTC) is the value 2 years ago, and I invested $4000 worth of bitcoin when it has risen by some percentages (maybe I got 0.0005) of the bitcoin today even after the increment in price. If we both hold for a long time till after bull run, i will gain 5 times more because of the quantity of bitcoin I had invested than the one that invested earlier. The main point here is that how much quantity of bitcoin you can accumulate for a long time before the bull run comes without minding the amount putting into purchasing that quantity of bitcoin.

Investing in Bitcoin needs cash flow consistently in other to buy your coins and accumulate them for the preparation of halving ,in buying the dip and HODL one need to set aside a specific amount  from your salary or income always  and investing  first before anyother of your responsibilities or expenses  at the end of the month  in other to save and accumulate more for long term using the DCA method or any other method you feel is the best for you to accumulate

DCA method does not require you to set an actual amount from your monthly salary income and be investing in bitcoin always. Wants and needs are unending and the next one after this month can’t be predicted ahead of time. Emergencies happen unexpectedly and there are some that you can’t just look over without solving them. It doesn’t matter how much you’re able to save from your monthly salary to invest in bitcoin. If you have set aside an emergency funds for unexpected happenings, you can invest the rest in bitcoin so that you don’t touch from your investment when emergency arises. If your investment in bitcoin is still your emergency funds, you’ll lose more because of the volatility nature of bitcoin. You might end up seeing that you’re always buying high and selling low. So only invest what you can afford monthly even if it varies monthly whilst making sure your emergency funds is always available to pick from when emergency arises. You should know that 1BTC is always 1BTC unless you spend out of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 141
November 27, 2023, 09:01:50 AM
If we allow risk or greed to take over our mindset, then we will not be able to invest and accumulate Bitcoin at the same time with fear.
Although, I agree that our profits all depend on the amount and how frequently we click the buy button, in years to come, 1 Satoshi will be worth a hundred boxes or more, so if we can start from now to buy and hodl then we will not regret our actions because we have invested earlier, accumulated with DCA strategy without any fear or greed.

If Bitcoin's price increases, we investors will be very happy about that, but at the same time, there are others that will still want it to drop so that they can buy. Those that are praying for Bitcoin to reduce are the guys that have not yet invested, so they just sit down and wait for Bitcoin to be reduced, so that they can buy.

However, I come to think that those that want the price of Bitcoin to be reduced are the ones that are so scared and greedy. At the same time, they don't want to buy at a high price, so they are waiting for the price to reduce. (I am trying to say, people should not mix fear and greed when investing).

We are not sure what will be value of 1 Bitcoin in coming 5 or 10 years. 1 Bitcoin was almost zero 13 years back but in a decade span it went high to 67k and today its somewhere around 37k. The real benefit of investing Bitcoin is not only how much you buy but also for how long you can HODL. There are many like me how cant invest 100$ per week in Bitcoin because its too much for them but that doesn't mean they should stop investing in Bitcoin. Invest as much as you can in Bitcoin easily.

An investor or long-term holder will continue to invest the money left over after deducting family expenses according to his income. Because my income is equivalent to $120 a month, I started investing $10 to $15 per week for my family and all expenses. I am dependent on my income because the higher my income, the more I will invest the extra money after excluding my family expenses. But everyone should invest according to their income but remember to invest in DCA method along with regular Bitcoin investment.

One thing we must keep in mind as investor is that Bitcoin like other investment has its own risks. There will be times when price goes up and there will be times when price will go low. So as an investor we need to be prepared for both situations. Don't just start selling if you see price going down and not even if you see few bucks coming from selling.

You can make long-term investments for future needs as per your heart's desire. For our future we can invest in Bitcoin because you can definitely accumulate huge amount of money by investing here. The more you invest the more benefits you can get but should be a long term hold. Those who invested in Bitcoin 10-13- years ago have made a mountain of wealth today. Bro if you keep investing for more than ten years in the future you can build a mountain of wealth, this is possible only in bitcoin stream. Only those who use Bitcoin will understand what real people mean by Bitcoin.
Jump to: