Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL! - page 36. (Read 104678 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 136
July 28, 2024, 10:35:46 AM
All the actually important information in this thread could have been said in a single page, then it would have been much easier to find.

Yes, it would be very beneficial for everyone to do this, especially for newbies. Newbies who don't know about DCA strategy, can easily learn about DCA strategy and make themselves a successful investor by investing in DCA method.

It's impossible to completely summarize everything about Bitcoin investment in a single post. Its complexity varies with argument, technical misconception, economic, regulatory, and emotional dimensions. What the OP did was to run an overview of the basic understanding regarding Buy the Dip nd HODL. An in-depth knowledge and practical idea of Bitcoin investment requires engaging in mutual dialogues regarding the investment, research, and analysis.

Newbies need more of this discussion than people who have already had the experience. Everyone needs it. For a newbie after starting the investment, he needs to know how to manage the investment and grow it. And all these things can be learned from conversations like this. An intermediate investor or pro also needs to engage in a discussion like this so that they will see new trends and gain recent updates or knowledge instead of relying on the old knowledge or regular ones he knows.
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
July 28, 2024, 09:17:53 AM
I don't think it really matters for someone to join the discussion when they don't have any tangible contributions to give.

Oh the irony. That's like 99% of the posts in this thread.

Wow, amazing, we've reached 500 pages  Shocked

I believe 500 pages contain many posts that are quite high quality and useful for us or beginners to find effective ways to invest in bitcoin and the key is buy and hold.

All the actually important information in this thread could have been said in a single page, then it would have been much easier to find.

There have been 3,758 merits distributed in this thread. Of those, JJG has dished out 2,269 of them and received 265 of them.

JJG's merits are the only reason anyone continues to post here (along with a couple of other threads y'all are also regularly posting in).

Nobody's learning a goddamn thing, except how to be a bigger suck up.
To the best of my knowledge JJG has never merited undeserving posts in this thread and other threads he has been active on. People are posting in this thread because there lots of knowledge that's been shared in this particular thread. JJG has been running this thread for long now and anyone posting trash here are quickly called to order. JJG has been someone we look up to for knowledge and he has never disappointed us. If we make useful contributions and he gives out Merits are you trying to doubt his judgement or what exactly are pointing at. Sometimes we should appreciate the good works that others are doing instead of enving them.
Maybe after calculating the total number of merits JJG has been distributed on this thread, if he nutildah had also calculated the total number of posts in this same thread that didn't received merits from JJG, perhaps he would have understood that JJG has a good judgement on all those posts that has received merits from him in this thread as a result of the importance of the information they convey.

If it's due to the years of the existence of this thread that has made nutildah to call for it's needlessness anymore then it's a wrong call in my opinion because, the activeness of this thread till date has been very beneficial to all newbies joining the forum and old alike that are interested about investment knowledge on how to be a successful bitcoin hodler.

Maybe if he could carefully look into those threads of five years ago and those of recent times he will discover that there is a difference between the experiences discussed about bitcoin hodling to those of today, because as bitcoin evolves, investors gain new experiences on the dynamics that sets in and supportive measures necessary to take into consideration on how  better they can build their portfolio in the face of new challenges.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 627
July 28, 2024, 09:15:14 AM
I won't say far because since I often discuss in this thread I have found a solution to an important problem for my future. This is none other than because of the investments I make regularly with a lot of important information that I learned in this thread.

Previously, I often went on a spree with the BTC that I had, where I often gambled from morning until late at night and that was certainly very detrimental to me in the past.

Well, with a lot of information here posted by both beginners and seniors, it certainly made me realize that it is good to implement long-term investments with various existing strategies.

So the conclusion is that I have changed my fate and it is very successful because I continue to accumulate btc and that is thanks to the little motivation in this thread.

People might say other things and that's perfectly normal since they're not active in this thread. So let them be here and we will welcome them into a new family and maybe they have a lot of useful education about Bitcoin that they might pass on or post in this thread either today or in the future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 28, 2024, 08:44:18 AM
To the best of my knowledge JJG has never merited undeserving posts in this thread and other threads he has been active on. People are posting in this thread because there lots of knowledge that's been shared in this particular thread. JJG has been running this thread for long now and anyone posting trash here are quickly called to order. JJG has been someone we look up to for knowledge and he has never disappointed us. If we make useful contributions and he gives out Merits are you trying to doubt his judgement or what exactly are pointing at. Sometimes we should appreciate the good works that others are doing instead of enving them.

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/07/28/4WlHg.png

I think he just loves a good ball washing. He's almost assuredly ranked up more useless spammers and shitposting alt accounts than any other single individual on this forum. It directly leads to a decline in the overall quality of the forum as visitors must wade through pages upon pages of ball-washing, merit-hunting, quota-fulfilling spam to find single nuggets of actually valuable information (which they're not going to do, BTW).

Well if there are alts then why not you fish them out you dick head. Well like what JJG said "you are full of shit" and also I will add that you are full piss too.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 28, 2024, 08:33:33 AM

I think he just loves a good ball washing. He's almost assuredly ranked up more useless spammers and shitposting alt accounts than any other single individual on this forum. It directly leads to a decline in the overall quality of the forum as visitors must wade through pages upon pages of ball-washing, merit-hunting, quota-fulfilling spam to find single nuggets of actually valuable information (which they're not going to do, BTW).

How hard is it to understand DCA? Every essence and nuance of it could be covered in 1 page with 20 (good) posts.

There's no way he doesn't recognize what he's doing by now; he just doesn't care because y'all inflate his ego, which for whatever reason he desperately needs.

If I was to analyze the sig campaign spending habits of the biggest ball-washers, I'd be willing to bet that less than 10% of them are actually saving any BTC whatever. You just say what he wants to hear and expect merits to follow, and they often do. Its a positive feedback cycle that has noticeably brought down the average IQ of the forum over the years.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 723
July 28, 2024, 08:20:56 AM

I believe 500 pages contain many posts that are quite high quality and useful for us or beginners to find effective ways to invest in bitcoin and the key is buy and hold.
Though that's what you think, but I'm sorry to say this Sir, that it wouldn't have been possible to compile such knowledge found on this thread on a single page, as it contains not only how to buy Bitcoin and hold in a general concept, but also about discussion how people living in the different geographical locations of the world could successfully buy Bitcoin and hold in their respective jurisdiction, and also the challenges they may have experience, and how they were able to resolve it amicably, via helping others to invest in Bitcoin in a safe and proper way within the 5yrs of existence of this thread. So this is one thread worth exploring.

Whereas, the merit from Sir JayJuanGee where all an added advantage to forum users. Because weather the merit was distributed on this thread alone or other threads, the most important thing was that it was given to post that offered value to the community.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
July 28, 2024, 08:14:55 AM
Yea, I think you are very much correct on this, most of the folks that are posting here have different motives why they are doing so, but on my own perspective, in as much as JJG usually rewards good post here, what have attracted me here is the kind of knowledge I have gained about Bitcoin, in a very short period of time, because their was a time I first came into this forum, during that time I knew nothing about invest in Bitcoin and especially how hold without tempering with it, but as I started reading most post on this thread, that is how I started gaining knowledge on Bitcoin gradually and how to navigate my way around it, and how the DCA accumulating strategy works, so their was much more improvement in my holding ability compared to before, so to me this  thread really been helpful helpful to my growth as a newbies investors.
A person's capacity is different and maybe knowledge can be improved although sometimes the way of seeing problems is different. About the motive of posting here and I think it doesn't matter with the achievements given by anyone because everyone who gives must have a view and of course it is much better when someone starts to judge quality in a different way.

There is a lot of knowledge that we can get and of course bitcoin is the reason why we want to continue to be in the discussion. We can get complete information about purchasing patterns and accumulation methods here, so there is nothing wrong with a different way of thinking. The purpose of the investment we make is to gain financial freedom and maybe bitcoin is a means that we can use to achieve the end of the process we are running.

Am say so because before now, It was only trading i knew off, but as I  knew of Bitcoin investment and how it works, I started seeing things and started making decisions differently compared to before.
That is knowledge and we will learn how to understand something based on observation. There is nothing wrong with someone's perspective and assessment, but what we need to do is continue to see different sides of the truth. For example, why is bitcoin considered the best investment even though some oppose it because we see something different from the previous system. But why do some people still find it difficult to accept the truth and that is the same as having different opinions and maybe they don't want to accept something different from before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 272
July 28, 2024, 08:05:03 AM
I don't think it really matters for someone to join the discussion when they don't have any tangible contributions to give.

There have been 3,758 merits distributed in this thread. Of those, JJG has dished out 2,269 of them and received 265 of them.

JJG's merits are the only reason anyone continues to post here (along with a couple of other threads y'all are also regularly posting in).

To the best of my knowledge JJG has never merited undeserving posts in this thread and other threads he has been active. People are posting in this thread because there are lots of knowledge that's been shared in this particular thread. JJG has been running this thread for long now and anyone posting trash here are quickly called to order. JJG has been someone we look up to for knowledge and he has never disappointed us. If we make useful contributions and he gives out Merits are you trying to doubt his judgement or what exactly are pointing at. Sometimes we should appreciate the good works that others are doing instead of enving them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 227
July 28, 2024, 07:49:34 AM
This thread has taught me many things in real life especially investing and holding. I have had the opportunity to improve myself a lot here and how to really impact myself as a successful investor. Every advice from JJG sir including how to invest as well as take care of self and family and increase the amount of emergency floating cash. Also most important is DCA strategy I have learned from this thread and am practicing depositing bitcoins accordingly and for long term. This strategy is a universal one that everyone, rich or poor, can allocate part of their disposable income to accumulate bitcoins within their means.

I especially hope to learn many more important investment strategies from this thread in the future and highly recommend it for the long term.

Actually this thread reminds me of the saying that information is power because I use to imagine how far I would have gone in my Bitcoin investment then if I had gotten the kind of knowledge I have now from this thread through our Inculcator JayJuanGee for always Admonishing us on his wisdom about Bitcoin investment, however I wish that every beginner who wants to start investing on Bitcoin will actually visit this thread at least to read a bit of information concerning Bitcoin investment and they would be seriously enhanced mentally, however just as they said learning is a continues process so I will always continue to learn more in other to enhance my investment strategy because that's the reason why we are all here so that in the future the kind of Bitcoin we would have in our portfolio will be enough to consider ourself sufficient.

experience is such an important factor in human life which prepares people to take many practical life tough decisions so having experience can make life's tough times easier. If we talk about experience it means that if we don't have experience in doing any business then we can't succeed successfully so experience is very important. If we talk about bitcoin investment then our experience is indispensable if we can gain enough experience bitcoin then bitcoin  It will help us in investing which will make us more interested in Bitcoin and if we are successful once we will publish this experience which will make others invest more in us.

I think you are over emphasizing on this experience, however if I may ask in terms of Bitcoin investment what would you be needing too much experience for?, though nobody is disputing that knowledge is not important in most of the things we do but in the case of Bitcoin investment if knowledge is what is holding you back from starting your investment I think you are getting it all wrong because there is no any serious knowledge requires for you to start investing and holding your Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 176
Catalog Websites
July 28, 2024, 07:22:42 AM

Yes, it would be very beneficial for everyone to do this, especially for newbies. Newbies who don't know about DCA strategy, can easily learn about DCA strategy and make themselves a successful investor by investing in DCA method.

There are a few threads where JJG gives merit to the deserving. But I can't really say whether everyone posts there for merit or not. But there's a lot to learn from him, I've been following JJG since the beginning, just to learn. I got some merit from him but my aim is not only to get merit but also to gain some knowledge. Not to deny your point, many keep posting here to give merit to JJG, but I think you can get merit from everyone if you gain knowledge.

Yea, I think you are very much correct on this, most of the folks that are posting here have different motives why they are doing so, but on my own perspective, in as much as JJG usually rewards good post here, what have attracted me here is the kind of knowledge I have gained about Bitcoin, in a very short period of time, because their was a time I first came into this forum, during that time I knew nothing about invest in Bitcoin and especially how hold without tempering with it, but as I started reading most post on this thread, that is how I started gaining knowledge on Bitcoin gradually and how to navigate my way around it, and how the DCA accumulating strategy works, so their was much more improvement in my holding ability compared to before, so to me this  thread really been helpful helpful to my growth as a newbies investors.

Am say so because before now, It was only trading i knew off, but as I  knew of Bitcoin investment and how it works, I started seeing things and started making decisions differently compared to before.
Yes, I think generally JJG gives merit only to those who deserve merit. Most people post in this thread to get merit from JJG, also this thread is best thread for newbies to better understand DCA method of Bitcoin. And I believe the one who has the most to do with making this thread this far is JJG. for JJG's great support and give merit to good posters, this thread has now surpassed 500 pages. Moreover, JJG is supporting the same in some other threads, those threads are also progressing very well. Every post of JJG is 100% genuine and more beneficial for everyone. Always get a lot of important information from his posts. Ever since coming to this thread, I've been learning a lot about Bitcoin by following JJG. At first I didn't know anything about DCA, then I learned everything about the direction following JJG from this thread. Honestly when I was new to this forum, I followed @o_e_l_e_o and JJG the most. I learned the most about everything from them. But you all know that a few days ago I lost one of our guardian. Anyway thank you very much JJG bro, for bringing up many important things in this forum and this thread, from which we can learn and benefit from many important things.

once again thanks' you much JJG for everything. Hope you will always be like a guardian to us, bringing up new and important things between us.
Activity: 266
Merit: 205
July 28, 2024, 06:31:01 AM

There are a few threads where JJG gives merit to the deserving. But I can't really say whether everyone posts there for merit or not. But there's a lot to learn from him, I've been following JJG since the beginning, just to learn. I got some merit from him but my aim is not only to get merit but also to gain some knowledge. Not to deny your point, many keep posting here to give merit to JJG, but I think you can get merit from everyone if you gain knowledge.

Yea, I think you are very much correct on this, most of the folks that are posting here have different motives why they are doing so, but on my own perspective, in as much as JJG usually rewards good post here, what have attracted me here is the kind of knowledge I have gained about Bitcoin, in a very short period of time, because their was a time I first came into this forum, during that time I knew nothing about invest in Bitcoin and especially how to hold without tempering with it, but as I started reading most post on this thread, that is how I started gaining knowledge on Bitcoin gradually and how to navigate my way around it, and how the DCA accumulating strategy works, so their was much more improvement in my holding ability compared to before, so to me this  thread really been helpful helpful to my growth as a newbies investors.

legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 10571
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
July 28, 2024, 05:15:04 AM

Nonsense.

You are full of shit.

We have more than 5 years of posts in this here thread.. . so fuck off with your proclamation of what you believe to be "important" thread talking points and what you proclaim to be merit worthy.

Good thing that others do not think the same way as you... ..or we would have a pretty boring ass forum and also a lack of diversity in ideas.. including that many times we do not even agree with one another, yet members are able to post their ideas and learn, even sometimes their ideas are dumb, controversial and perhaps lacking in logic or good English... And maybe some members are even striving to work up to be included in a signature campaign, which is part of something that exists in this forum, and sometimes creates incentives that are not easy to balance...

Hey go figure?  People actually have ideas that vary from those of uncle nutildiah, aka the negative Nancy twat.

I am glad that you are so smart, and you got it all figured out.

The only one with inabilities to learn sounds like uie-pooie.   Maybe you should read a few more pages of this thread in order to get some more informed ideas of what is mostly being discussed in these here parts rather than coming here with some supposed knowledge in which you hardly know shit, but you act as if you do, and maybe you might learn how to focus on bitcoin-related and/or substantive matters of this thread, and perhaps, if "we" were lucky and even good for you, you might even learn wee bit of something about BTC accumulation strategies and investing in BTC (is it even possible for you to learn something substantive, or do you know everything already?)... or do you have some shitcoin (that you proclaim to be "art") that you would like to promote instead of actually talking about bitcoin or other matters to the actual topic of this thread?  It seems to me that there are decently good chances that you would not even recognize good posts and/or quality threads if you got smacked in the face with one of them, since all you seem to want to focus upon is that some members might be receiving more smerits than they might potentially deserve, and if it was up to the petty nickers Nancy twat, aka uncle wannabe nutildah, we might not even be able to focus on talking about bitcoin-related substantive matters..

I am so glad you joined us in this here thread in regards to sharing some arguably thread-relevant content... and did you have anything that you actually wanted to say about the actual contents of any of our various posts in the thread or the mostly bitcoin-related (and BTC accumulation) substance that's has been batted around in this thread for any part of the past 5 years - or even potentially some of the more recent posts that might relate to how current events in bitcoin might relate to bitcoin price movements?  not that any of us should presume that you actually read any kind of representative sample of any of the actual posts in this here thread or that you know shit about the actual topic... but still uie-pooie have somehow assessed that the 500 pages posted over 5 years could be boiled down into one page of posts.  And, so aren't you the smartest thing since sliced bread?

By the way, anyone interested they can see that nutildah, our true savior has previously whined about a similar topic.. as if he were to know squat about how to make merit sending judgements for another forum member or regarding the forum's choices about smerit balances.  Since nutildah seems to want attention, if anyone wants to read more from his never satisfied whiny ass, you can look at one of his dumb threads and other threads linked therein - including that I had made a response in a parody (or not a parody thread) too.. so at least two whiners who authored those two threads, but they got some other forum members to whine about the same topic...

Sure it would be nice if contents of long threads could be summarized, yet drama queen nutildah seems to live in a bit of a fantasy world in regards to his expectations that the views of members can be summarized, when we have 8 5 years worth of posting in this thread and there are various contributions that are good and/or great scattered throughout this thread and coming from a variety of members, which getting the contribution of a variety of members seems to be part of the value in being able to post regarding areas of interest (about bitcoin) and to participate in a forum like this, including that the thread is public, so there may be some folks who are reading the thread, but not participating herein... ..so yeah, we are seeing that this thread has become one of the most popular threads on the forum.. good thing or not, it has not been shut down yet (even though Op did almost change the title on us.. hahahahaha)... but yeah, "know it all Nutildah" likely does not know much of any of that, since all he wants to do is self-proclaimedly stir a little shit and act like he actually knows something meaningful and important about this thread and/or about the forum.

There are a few threads where JJG gives merit to the deserving.

I would not even claim that all merits that I send are "deserving of merits," yet I would claim that ever since the beginning of the start of the merit system in January 2018, I have been exercising my own discretion and independent judgement in regards to whether or not to send an smerit, whether the recipient "deserve" a merit or not from the judgment of some other member, such as nutildah would be another story (perhaps even irrelevant since there is no objective smerit sending standard, as if nutildah wants to suggest that there were such a standard), and the fact of the matter is that it was not even nutildah's judgement or place to determine whether the received merits were deserving, so his whiny little ass can fuck off in regards to substituting his judgement in regards to which merits deserve to be sent (or received) from the perspective of another member (such as him or some other supposed wannabe godly presence in the forum), whether my sending of smerits or the choices that any other member makes in regards to their sending of their smerits to other forum members.  

Alternatively maybe theymos should satisfy nutildah's wish and appoint him as the forum's merit sending Czar (nutso would enjoy that), then truly everything related to smerits would be close to completely screwed up and perhaps the whole forum would be fucked in regards to various currently existing posting freedoms and balances that are struck... but yeah, right, nutildah knows better than any of the rest of us (and for sure he knows better than yours truly) when it comes to smerit sending, and if you don't believe me, then go straight to the authority himself, uncle wannabe nutildah.

But I can't really say whether everyone posts there for merit or not.

There is nothing wrong with posting for merit.  Nutildah has not even stated a plausible or reasonable case in regards to his desires to police this matter (or disincentivize other members from sending (or perhaps from receiving or seeking merits) - through his ongoing largely lame shaming attempts) - in regards to this smerit sending matter..

But there's a lot to learn from him, I've been following JJG since the beginning, just to learn. I got some merit from him but my aim is not only to get merit but also to gain some knowledge. Not to deny your point, many keep posting here to give merit to JJG, but I think you can get merit from everyone if you gain knowledge.

We are sharing information in this thread, and sure there are merits involved in such process of sharing information and members (including yours truly) deciding whether some posts might deserve the receipt of smerits... so what?  No member needs to feel guilty in regards to his/her own sending or receiving of merits (and yeah there may well be some bad actor forum members, but so what?  no one ever proclaimed that the whole merit system (or other aspects of the forums incentives and/or financial incentive matters) are free from potential downsides and/or bad incentives or bad intended members), nor should there be needs to pay a lot of attention or to get discouraged from sending or receiving smerits by listening or following advice of the self-appointed-righteous shit-stirring nutildah.. the little party pooping twat... coming in here and trying to ruin the mood... in udder wurds, it may well be amongst the best of courses to "just say no" to nutildah... rather than calling him uncle as he would like to happen.. within his fantasy world in which he actually were to know something meaningful about the forums merit system or other balances that are struck within the forum.

Note: I made several stylistic and substantive edits to my above post about 9 hours after the original post.. so now I think parts of the post flow a bit better and likely deservedly digs into the twat Nutildah a wee bit moar better. hahahahaha.. 
Activity: 75
Merit: 16
July 28, 2024, 02:17:06 AM

They will easily find it if they want to dig up a lot of constructive information about bitcoin investment in this thread.

Especially for OP and Mr JJG, both of them are our role models with the experience they have and they also provide quite constructive suggestions.

Also to everyone here and I hope we all have one goal, namely buy and hold whatever strategy you use.

Bitcoin has united us with the investments we make, meaning we share useful information with each other in long-term investment planning.

DCA is also well known in this thread and I myself apply DCA in bitcoin accumulation in my investment journey.

Today Bitcoin is green again and we hope we will continue to see price movements continue to strengthen until the end of this year.
It has been a long ride here with lots of knowledge, tips and wisdom shared here. For me it has been a great learning thread that has helped me in my bitcoin investment and I still resort to the wonderful suggestions and recommendations here for my business decisions even outside bitcoin. One thing I know is that if the discussion here are not productive, it will not always look fresh and active everyday. JJG have been very helpful in keeping the thread alive in terms of his patience and willingness to guide, correct and keeping the discussion within context and I'm forever grateful to him for the selfless service he is rendering here. I doubt there is anyone that have not learnt one or two things from him and personally, I have learnt a lot and I also know so many people who are doing very well in their bitcoin accumulation using the DCA method and other great things learnt in this thread.

Sure it is, looking back at when this thread was created until now there's no doubt that @JayJuanGee has been the brain behind the knowledge some of us have impacted through this thread and to be honest, @JayJuanGee have been one of the very few users that is keeping this forum alive and i commend his efforts and dedication in sacrificing most of his time in the activities of the forum, what a great legendary he is. What Marvels me most is how he is always able to read each replies in this thread one after another, like only few people in the forum apart from moderators can spend such energy reading other users replies to a thread.

This thread has helped some of us who are interested in the best investment guide, strategies and practices to go about in our Bitcoin investments and @JJG have been available to offer quality contributions, suggestions, and teachings in that regard. This thread has also made me to understand that starting up an investment in Bitcoin doesn't necessarily mean you should have the whole money you wish to start with or having the money to buy a whole Bitcoin but by gradual and steady DCA it creates an ease to invest a fraction of Bitcoin at different intervals in the long run, one can achieve a huge portfolio.

I have also learnt about various strategies such as lump summing, the DCA and buying at a DIP and I also learnt about the need for emergency funds and reserve funds while investing in Bitcoin and also the need to start bitcoin investment with a disposable amount that won't affect the funds for other obligations of life as all these principles are like guide to a good investment processes. It has been been an amazing experience following up this thread so far.

I also wish to commend the OP of this thread @Wind_FURY for creating such an important topic of discussion that has stood for about 5 years now since it's creation in 2019.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 28, 2024, 01:33:07 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 93
July 28, 2024, 01:17:07 AM

They will easily find it if they want to dig up a lot of constructive information about bitcoin investment in this thread.

Especially for OP and Mr JJG, both of them are our role models with the experience they have and they also provide quite constructive suggestions.

Also to everyone here and I hope we all have one goal, namely buy and hold whatever strategy you use.

Bitcoin has united us with the investments we make, meaning we share useful information with each other in long-term investment planning.

DCA is also well known in this thread and I myself apply DCA in bitcoin accumulation in my investment journey.

Today Bitcoin is green again and we hope we will continue to see price movements continue to strengthen until the end of this year.
It has been a long ride here with lots of knowledge, tips and wisdom shared here. For me it has been a great learning thread that has helped me in my bitcoin investment and I still resort to the wonderful suggestions and recommendations here for my business decisions even outside bitcoin. One thing I know is that if the discussion here are not productive, it will not always look fresh and active everyday. JJG have been very helpful in keeping the thread alive in terms of his patience and willingness to guide, correct and keeping the discussion within context and I'm forever grateful to him for the selfless service he is rendering here. I doubt there is anyone that have not learnt one or two things from him and personally, I have learnt a lot and I also know so many people who are doing very well in their bitcoin accumulation using the DCA method and other great things learnt in this thread.
I totally agree with every word you say. This thread has taught me many things in real life especially investing and holding. I have had the opportunity to improve myself a lot here and how to really impact myself as a successful investor. Every advice from JJG sir including how to invest as well as take care of self and family and increase the amount of emergency floating cash. Also most important is DCA strategy I have learned from this thread and am practicing depositing bitcoins accordingly and for long term. This strategy is a universal one that everyone, rich or poor, can allocate part of their disposable income to accumulate bitcoins within their means.

I especially hope to learn many more important investment strategies from this thread in the future and highly recommend it for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 28, 2024, 12:38:35 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 300
July 27, 2024, 11:44:05 PM
This thread is helping a lot not only new investors but also experienced investors. I did not understand at the initial stage how to invest with Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) method, what is the benefit or purpose of investing in this method? But after reviewing this thread even coming here I spent a lot of time trying to learn slowly.
DCA method is the best method for Bitcoin, this method is the best of all times.
A simple and recommended investment strategy for DCA investing. Is this really the best investment strategy of all time. However, this method makes investing easier for many as it is a method followed by buying and accumulating bitcoins in small increments on a weekly or monthly basis. Using DCA we can buy any amount of bitcoins we can afford, with the sole purpose of reducing the average cost. Since investors buy bitcoins in fractions this way, holding them for a longer period of time will be beneficial.
Activity: 476
Merit: 141
July 27, 2024, 10:31:11 PM
Wow, amazing, we've reached 500 pages  Shocked

All the education needed to acquire Bitcoin holdings can be done from this topic. Because if someone invests in Bitcoin in the new state, he will surely get all kinds of benefits, and if he holds Bitcoin as suggested in this topic, he will surely be successful. DCA method is the best method for Bitcoin, this method is the best of all times.
Activity: 364
Merit: 280
July 27, 2024, 07:40:17 PM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 627
July 27, 2024, 05:45:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: