Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 4. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

Only if the poster was so sure of more dips, but did ask whether to wait for more blood. Now, the dip is "dipp-er." Everything is risk. Simply take the risk; buy the dip and wait for recovery. Green days are coming.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 14, 2018, 09:55:20 AM
yes you are right you should be able to buy when the price conditions are falling like this and don't let you miss it because the moment when the basic price conditions are very rare.
People who will buy now in this situation is smart people because the best to do when the market is red is to keep holding and off course to keep buying good coin to hold for.long term and now buying bitcoin is a good thing to do especially now that it is starting to be green.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 06:49:58 AM
While some are lamenting that the dip in the market has brought about huge losses, some are seizing the opportunity to acquire more coins. Though the situation does not guarantee profit in near times, but it does present an ideal situation to buy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 14, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
Irrespective of the volatility in the values of Bitcoin, if we buy this dip-and we the know the prices are reasonably low-we might collect some handsome money when the market rise. A true investor will never sell or stop buying due to a price drop in the market.

If we look at all those people who invested when the coins was launched and after that, they all had this same problem of uncertainty as well but ultimately they earned millions.
They are all know that they would make money from it, so instead of waiting or do nothing, they tend to buy more and more. They have their own calculations, not based from the first investment they made, but the best possibility they could made. They use their time well by considering what to do whether it is selling or buying.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
what are you waiting for for a long time, I suggest you buy coins right now and don't wait too long, because the cryptocurrency price is very difficult to predict, so to be safe you should buy it as fast as you can.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
September 14, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
I think it is better to wait for a little bit of time, if the price of coins are still decreasing then it good time to buy but if not, it is better to buy in this dip. This market situation will be good for us if we are knowledgeable enough in trading. If you buy some good coins, better hold it first until the last quarter of this year 2018 before selling it immediately.
Well, selling this year is not the best option cause the market is not doing good but if it for emergency or financial assistant one can sell. However, we are yet to reach the deepest dip of this year either so buying or investing now is a waste of opportunity. I will advice you guys to wait till it December holiday.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:17:07 AM
there is no deadline on the dip and we can only analyze when the coin is at the correction price.

I'm not too FOMO and not just waiting for the downtrend to be passed, the important thing is to determine the momentum because some altcoins are green and can provide small profits on a regular basis, the mindset will be wider if we are able to open our minds to many coins that have good hype.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 05:34:12 AM
yes you are right you should be able to buy when the price conditions are falling like this and don't let you miss it because the moment when the basic price conditions are very rare.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 14, 2018, 05:00:02 AM
Now the market is Bearish and it is very dangerous if you force the trade.
It's better to save Bitcoin, you wait for the Bullish price again, because I also save my Bitcoin compared to trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
I think it is better to wait for a little bit of time, if the price of coins are still decreasing then it good time to buy but if not, it is better to buy in this dip. This market situation will be good for us if we are knowledgeable enough in trading. If you buy some good coins, better hold it first until the last quarter of this year 2018 before selling it immediately.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
September 14, 2018, 03:33:05 AM
One of the Best investments decision we can made is to buy into a coins or cryptocurrencies when the price is low and sell when it is high. I think we are at the time when growth is very necessary and the price of almost all the tokens are down.  Therefore it is advisable you should buy now and takes profit when the market recover.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
as 2 months have passed from your post we saw new dips and whenver some say this is dip than we see another dip. I believe everything depends on btc and if it will be stable than yes we shall buy this dip/
depending on the type, when you are very sure that the coin, or it can increase in the near future, I think it would not hurt to buy it. but, I'm better to wait, until there is little certainty that everything will return to normal.
Activity: 114
September 14, 2018, 02:13:47 AM
when this is the right time to buy BTC and ETH because the value is really cheap, I always believe in crypto and I'm sure its value will soon recover in a few years
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:52:47 PM
as 2 months have passed from your post we saw new dips and whenver some say this is dip than we see another dip. I believe everything depends on btc and if it will be stable than yes we shall buy this dip/
Activity: 20
September 13, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
I can hear Bear whispering "Go get some, man, before it's too late!"  Grin
I mean, why not buy before the price rockets? It isn't a rocket science, is it?  Wink
Activity: 37
September 13, 2018, 04:15:01 PM
I would say that the market is very close to bottoming out which means that a bull run may be rearing its head soon. My best advice would be to remain vigilant and buy whenever you feel comfortable/ when a clear bull run is in process. I am not a trader who knows too much extensively by any means but the above is simply my 2 cents on the topic. Hope that you buy early enough to make some good gains Wink
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 13, 2018, 04:08:42 PM
Dip is a good strategy of buying token but how can one know the deepest dip of a token? I dont expect anyone to argue the supremacy of any coin over bitcoin after the year storm, have always expected ethereum to rise up at points like this against bitcoin price but had not lived up to expectation but rather went other  way.  It is a difficult position for me to join the ethereum enthusiast.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
September 13, 2018, 03:55:03 PM
I suggest to wait until there are clear signs for a new effort. But until the downtrend is not interrupted I would not invest another penny.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
If you consider it is a dip than go ahead and buy it. Low are lower, we learned it already. Junes lows was juicy, not I'd be careful buying smth that is already up
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
It all depends on your strategy. You can decide to divide your funds in 8 places and buy the dips as the price plummet. This is the best way to go about buying dips
Pages:
Jump to: