Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 7. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
September 05, 2018, 01:35:01 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?
Buy more and accumulate, sell later for good profits.
Some people are getting upset by the trends of cryptos nowadays but an intelligent and experienced trader sees this trend as an opportunity to buy more and accumulate for more profits later this year.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:30:26 AM
In my opinion, it is good to buy but not that much and wait until the market goes up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:48:01 AM
I suggest you can buy bitcoin right now and don't wait too long to buy bitcoin, because I see this bitcoin has begun to enter price increases so that it is best to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:28:38 AM
When the price is lower we have to take chance for buy
ting them when they are at dips, so always study the market situations. People are making lot of money because they them at dips and selling them when the prices start increasing.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:23:39 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

I think it's a very good time to invest. A lot of investors are now panicking about the downs of the altcoins. So when they panic, you should be greedy to buy lots of cheap coins. You will get great profit in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 04, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

I highly prefer that you should invest a huge amount right now while the market price is still dropping because in this way you will be able to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
true cause we dont even have to know how much amount that can probably take for you when you have to take the opportunity while the market are on the dropping moment of it.
I think if we don't know what will happen with crypto, it is careless if we put huge amout of money in that. But maybe try with half of it and save half more to buy it when it down again. At least safest way to do.
I think research is very necessary to do this. will you buy at this price or wait for the price to go back down? analysis that. what if the price does not go back down? and  prices continue to rise. of course you will waste this opportunity right? you're right you can allocate 50% of your money to buy and the rest to wait for the price to go down
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

Pretty much you can ride along and HODL for something. This is the best chance to buy because market bleeds so much. All alts are down too and hoping to take a big foot march onwards
Activity: 66
September 04, 2018, 09:43:20 PM
Trading is a personal stuff, nobody will tell you when to dive in or out. It is a decision all left for you alone to take. Follow your heart and go with your brain buddy
Activity: 28
September 04, 2018, 09:23:19 PM
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/STRATBTC/xbO4DAZk-Stratis-STRATBTC-1700-Profits-Potential-To-May-2017-ATH/

thought great analysis   Shocked  Kiss
GOOD DEAL

$STRAT #STRATIS #SmartContracts #Tumbler (BTC ANOUN TRANSACTIONS) #Sidechains #Masternodes #StratisIdentity #POS #MICROSOFT #AZURE #ICOplatform
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 05:29:18 PM
Buy now and don't wait for a next dip. Remember, we haven't seen the bullish market yet so who knows it might start today. Take this opportunity to buy more since the market price is now slowly moving up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 04, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

My friend was advising me to buy a lot of them at the price of $6,100 around last two weeks or so and I’m still thinking about that, may be I am really going to go for that cause it seems like the lowest the price of BTC will ever go this year is $6000+ or maybe $5000+ and if you buy at such rate and let’s assume that before December the price of Bitcoin will get to $10,000 plus then it’s a huge profit.
You should have listened to your friend, many are expecting that the price of bitcoin could go lower but the truth is that is not going to happen so all of those people waiting are just wasting time, luckily for us the price is going to remain at these levels for a long time so you can save all your money and invest in bitcoin, after that the only thing left is to hold your coins and wait for the day when the market begins to recover.
Activity: 184
September 02, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
The best way to buy dips are to divide your funds in 10 places and be buying every dip as it happens. This is basically the best way to do it in my own opinion.
You are having good opinion and I really appreciate it, so same as you I think it is good to buy at the dip, if you will buy some coin at lower price you will get good profit, but you will have to hold all of them, waiting for time to see price rising will reduce your profit so it is good to buy right now don’t wait anymore just have patience and buy all the coin you can afford to buy right now then hold.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

I think you must wait for the moment.
Even though BTC and other digital currencies are being hit, but I'm sure there will be a moment to benefit from several other ICOs.

This is almost near to lower and waiting too much can be huge risky at this time when year will close in coming months and generally in the end market picks up and give you the bumper return. So you may miss out on that ride if that happens now.

Because if we wait too long we will lose the moment where it’s near to lower, we will never know how long this low price will last and it could suddenly rise because we are waiting too long.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 01, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

I highly prefer that you should invest a huge amount right now while the market price is still dropping because in this way you will be able to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
true cause we dont even have to know how much amount that can probably take for you when you have to take the opportunity while the market are on the dropping moment of it.
I think if we don't know what will happen with crypto, it is careless if we put huge amout of money in that. But maybe try with half of it and save half more to buy it when it down again. At least safest way to do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 10:17:26 PM
Dip-buying should be your default strategy when entering a market, especially with something as fast-moving as crypto. With bitcoin it was even more pronounced than in the example above. If you bought that first big bubble in November/December of 2013, when the price surged from $700 - $1200, you would've had to wait three and a half years,
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 10:07:05 PM
It all depends on the timeframe. If you are working with  scalping, then, of course, from such a fast changing, we should expect a rebound. With respect to investments, I am a supporter of clear variations .At the moment   we see only a fall.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 31, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

Estimating a price for the bottom point is a very difficult situation and it is a process that will not give a definite result because it is possible to encounter all prices with the reason of the market conditions we are in. For that reason, constantly waiting or continually estimating the bottom point will not be right. Instead of waiting in the hunter position for such boring operations, we can make purchases over different price levels and we can build ourselves a basket. This will help to get better results and will prevent you from sticking to a single price. On the other hand, we will also have the opportunity to earn the opportunity and gain from every fluctuation. That's why it is not logical to conduct a bottom-up survey, nor does it make sense to wait for a long time.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 12:12:47 PM
 make it a rule number one in investing.  Lwsys buy the dip.  You can not know precisely whether the price will move up or down.  What do you do in cryptocurrency market?  Buy the dip because it's an opportunity that comes and go.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 31, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
August 31, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
In the online trading or online marketplace to buy or sell a coin must be waiting for the right moment to get maximum results. To purchase a coin can wait prices coin itself down so that you can buy at low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: