Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 9. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 28, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?
My friend was advising me to buy a lot of them at the price of $6,100 around last two weeks or so and I’m still thinking about that, may be I am really going to go for that cause it seems like the lowest the price of BTC will ever go this year is $6000+ or maybe $5000+ and if you buy at such rate and let’s assume that before December the price of Bitcoin will get to $10,000 plus then it’s a huge profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
The best way to buy dips are to divide your funds in 10 places and be buying every dip as it happens. This is basically the best way to do it in my own opinion.

Your position is very interesting. probably, it will work. I buy altcoins and Bitcoins when I have money and when the market prices are lower than ever. Now, you can invest in crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 27, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

I think it is good to buy a lot of coins now and start investing faster the better, it is not necessary to wait for the price to be redder, you also do not know that maybe after this red price will peak, but that depends on your judgment because you want to do the dip.
So my advice is to do what is best for you because the profit opportunity is waiting in the coming year

it is not advisable to wait for the price to comeback strong it is better to take this opportunity to buy more bitcoins or alts that has a good purpose in the market. It is not practical to bought bitcoin to its better price whatever the purpose of the buyer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

I think it is good to buy a lot of coins now and start investing faster the better, it is not necessary to wait for the price to be redder, you also do not know that maybe after this red price will peak, but that depends on your judgment because you want to do the dip.
So my advice is to do what is best for you because the profit opportunity is waiting in the coming year
Activity: 504
August 27, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
yes of course you should be able to buy the cryptocurrency price when the price is basic like this because if you wait too long then you won't have time to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 6
August 27, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
I think even now is the best time to buy before all of the cryptocurrencies start to boom.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 27, 2018, 04:56:34 AM
I think you can buy Bitcoin, because now Bitcoin is the best safe-haven coin in addition to USDT, I think its price will rise!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 27, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
in my personal opinion. At this point, the market is very risky, BTC has not shown a clear signal at this time, although you can buy low prices, but also not sure that is low. We can only accept btc at a reasonable price range of 6 - 7k and long term investment. That choice seems safe. If you are holding a large number of altcoin and bear huge losses, I suggest surfing at this time to accumulate in the same market. But never sell all the altcoin you hold

maybe we can test to buy bitcoin and the price now so we know if the price will decrease or increase in the next hours. I think we can try this if we still want to buy bitcoin and we can buy part by part of bitcoin and we can get bitcoin in many prices. but if the price somehow can reach in less than $6500 then I think that is the best time to buy bitcoin because I think the price will bounce up to the higher price after it reaches a lower price. but with the trends now is on the way to increase, I think it's better to buy a small amount of bitcoin and wait for a while.
Activity: 322
August 26, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
in my personal opinion. At this point, the market is very risky, BTC has not shown a clear signal at this time, although you can buy low prices, but also not sure that is low. We can only accept btc at a reasonable price range of 6 - 7k and long term investment. That choice seems safe. If you are holding a large number of altcoin and bear huge losses, I suggest surfing at this time to accumulate in the same market. But never sell all the altcoin you hold
Activity: 234
August 26, 2018, 05:01:50 PM
There is no better time than right now and you have to do what you think is right.
Although I am a but skeptical but sounds reasonable to buy bitcoin at this price. When prices dipped below 6000$,it didn't take long to recover meaning that price was not "natural 'for btc
Activity: 234
August 26, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
Buy the dip and sell the peak is always the good advice,the problem with that however is that no one can tell where the dip ends or which is the peak. So you basically have to use your guts sometimes and go with what you are comfortable with
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 26, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
Experts have this kind of strategy in "Buying the Dips":

When the price is down, buy in an increasing manner. In this way, you'll be able to buy in average down price. Then, wait until the price is high enough for a profit. Long term investment would be a better strategy.
This is a good strategy to employ if you are a short term or even a middle term trader, however many people lack the patience to trade in this way not understanding that a good trader needs to wait for the right opportunity to strike, you may miss some other opportunities that are profitable by expecting for the perfect opportunity but at the same time the possibilities of losing will be very low.
Activity: 378
August 26, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
I think for market conditions like now we need an analysis to determine when is the best time to buy, I think now the market condition of cyrpto currency has begun to show an increase, so wait for the lowest point to buy because my prediction of an increase will not last long
Activity: 546
August 26, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

My suggestion is waiting. Because waiting is the best for become profitable. I know that recently Bitcoin and most of the altcoin price are down. So I think you can wait for achieving more profit.
Activity: 386
August 26, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

If you fully understand the cryptocurrency trading,  you are fully know when is the best time to enter the cryptcurrency  market. There are a lot of opportunities  that you can get from investing your money in trading.

Well if you go all in in this dip, there's a chance that it can go lower, and you may not be ready for how long you're going to hold. Buy in little amounts during dips. Average your gains and losses.

Once you already buy a coin you should know that there is no time for the recovery, you should know that there is no exact date when you hold, just buy at the dip and wait for the recovery. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 26, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

If you fully understand the cryptocurrency trading,  you are fully know when is the best time to enter the cryptcurrency  market. There are a lot of opportunities  that you can get from investing your money in trading.

Well if you go all in in this dip, there's a chance that it can go lower, and you may not be ready for how long you're going to hold. Buy in little amounts during dips. Average your gains and losses.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

Activity: 20
August 26, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
I think waiting to buy is useless. If you are considering buying, maybe you should buy this dip because I don't think you will catch any significantly lower dip. However, I believe it should be your decision in the end because you are supposed to know what you're doing Cool
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

In my opinion current price is already a good entry price aomost crypto coins are dropping heavily. and if i have funds this is an opportunity to buy and hold for long term.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
I believe that you can buy at current prices in the market, if you focus of course for a period of not less than six months-one year, then it will be possible to fix the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: