Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy up BTC at this time? - page 2. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 14, 2018, 12:48:00 PM
That sounds like a good idea. Bitcoin today is very cheap. I think now is the time to buy bitcoin. Although it is possible to wait suddenly the price will fall even lower.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 12:37:11 PM
Now is the ideal time to buy, the market is in a good drawdown, the end of the year is approaching, and then it will be possible to collect revenues.
Activity: 359
June 13, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
Do you buy btc at this time?

yes you can buy bitcoin at this time because I know the price of bitcoin is currently declining and so bitcoin price will soon return and can be profitable when bitcoin price goes up and you can sell it and get profit

If I have enough money to buy a huge amount of btc. I definitely buy since its the best time to buy bitcoin right now as I believe soon in the future it can have a great return. In some point we don't have any idea when it's gonna be happen to increase but if you can still aware and willing to wait for the long period of time, soon in the future it's gonna be a great days happen to your life as you can have a great amount of profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

yes you can buy bitcoin at this time because I know the price of bitcoin is currently declining and so bitcoin price will soon return and can be profitable when bitcoin price goes up and you can sell it and get profit
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
THe price of bitcoin in the market is still low now. I think this is the right time for you to buy some bitcoin and holding it until the market is high and then you sell your bitcoin to gain the profit.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

in my opinion, you could have bought BTC because I know the current price is decreasing and that way you can invest in bitcoin and can benefit because bitcoin price will soon improve and  recover

Activity: 69
June 13, 2018, 04:59:43 AM
Btc must be taken. Because the market is very sluggish and it is a good opportunity to invest in Btc. Also Altcoins should be investigated and kept on an edge. I believe that the world of cryptography will be beautiful again. Btc is the father of the crypto market. You just need the right time to invest.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
March 29, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
I believe a time like this is a golden opportunity for anyone who has long desired to hold Btc; the progenitor of the entire cryptocurrencies. Then if the season is out to bless people, then why can't we grab the chance and use it for good.
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 05:34:03 AM
Yes I would, only if I have extra finances.
Prices are down and lower than expected, so I would say this would be the best time to buy BTC.
I'm pretty sure that prices will soon recover, not in the next 2 months, but maybe 6 months from now.
Activity: 378
March 28, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
maybe you can buy not but i prefer not to buy at this point because the BTC is kinda pricy as of now why not wait a little but if you doubt to buy why not buy a little so you can gain a little profits or lost 
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 05:10:15 AM
I know in this intention it can have some sense of doubt, given the increasingly price of the day as still stuck/ still can't really to climbing. But behind that.. it doesn't mean investing in bitcoin it was finished and looks like less feasible anymore, no.. there are still many opportunities. We feel hesitate to buy and invest, it's not worth it, and anyway bitcoin is still in the middle of a journey that still has its popularity among many people. Yup I will still dare to buy and doing investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 05:01:46 AM
By seeing of this scenario, you will never get a better chance again to buy Bitcoin at current price. Because it is split from its very high position.
So i think this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin and definitely you will get a very good return of your investment, around fourth quarter of this year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
March 15, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
If earlier bitcoin was a priority in investment, now the situation has changed a little. Now bitcoin is not the most successful investment, as it has accumulated many shortcomings, which are still not completely eliminated. At the same time, many promising digital coins appeared on the market, which, in terms of their functionality, not only are not inferior to bitcoins, but they are far superior to it. Therefore investing in bitcoin is now one of the many directions for investing. In addition, the large price of bitcoin also does not contribute to the increase in demand for it.
Activity: 196
March 15, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
As long as the growth hasn't soared as everyone expected, I think it's possible to make good money on bitcoin, this asset is on average one wave growing and falling at least 10%, so use this to at least increase your bitcoin amount!
Activity: 197
March 15, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
I spend all my money to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices fell $6500. now I can't afford to buy. I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin will break resistance soon and recovery
Activity: 40
March 15, 2018, 02:01:12 PM
don't buy now !
btc prices continue to fall every day, I am afraid you will lose if buy now, you should wait till btc show low value
Activity: 210
March 15, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
Now is certainly the best time to stock bitcoin as we may never see this price levels again in a long time.

The price has plummeted and this is buying time
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 15, 2018, 01:47:15 PM
The market is currently recovering but it is still down but do not worry if you decide to buy it now because after the market rebounds you will be able to earn 10% - 20% of profit. Look at its recovery in the past few days after going down too long, so buy it at this point.
Activity: 347
March 15, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

BTC is currently $ 8233, and I think that this opportunity should not be missed. BTC is quite cheap now and at the end of the year it will be at least three times as much.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
Too risky now,the marketcap is still failing so it means it the market can still dump a bit,wait for some breakout so that you will be sure that the market is going to recover anytime soon.Do not do panic selling and only buy from the dips so that you will enjoy these bloodbaths,i bought solid coins from these dips and im sure as soon as the market has recovered your portfolio will be much bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: